www.wmdolls.com

Is WM156H Gel Filled an option?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kendryckxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is WM156H Gel Filled an option?

Post by kendryckxo »

I saw an earlier post from 2022 WM156H gel fill. Is this no longer available?

There are vague warnings from 2 vendors:

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/15 ... ll-alicia/

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/products/se ... eq=uniform

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is WM156H Gel Filled an option?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I've got several gals here now with gel and the largest cup sizes are my WM164J and WM161G so I personally wouldn't hesitate to get a WM156H with gel. Saying that you do need to take extra care with larger ladies with gel, specifically they need a well fitting, supportive bra preferably without wires. To that end my gals wear maternity bras which are perfect for their needs, without them over time they would develop a bit of sagging which in turn causes a noticeable depression to form in the upper breast area. It's also not uncommon for this to occur in any case as the gel (which is very soft tpe) tends to settle a bit over time but it's easily rectified by injecting a little air into the breast cavity, hope that helps.

kendryckxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kendryckxo »

Thanks for the heads up. Storing on back on memory foam shouldn't be a concern?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

kendryckxo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:27 pm Thanks for the heads up. Storing on back on memory foam shouldn't be a concern?
I'd still keep her in a bra just to keep everything in place, otherwise with gel the breasts will tend to splay to the side which will eventually cause stress on the tpe inbetween the breasts.

INFORMATIONS