Starpery.com

molding plug materrials?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
bigwigg78

molding plug materrials?

Post by bigwigg78 »

Hi all
about to recondition a dolls love hole and was wondering what materials would be good to use as a molding plug so l dont have to bore out the a new hole once the melted tpe has cured as well as being able to cast ribs and dimples inside the love hole for more enjoyment?
I have cut out all the old tpe from inside the hole ready for the hot pour and have made a plug out soft modeling clay I scratch build and cast model trains so already have tools for the job but I am concerned the molten tpe will bond to the modelling clay making it difficult to remove.
was wondering if anyone else has done a similar job and what materials would be best for the plug that wont bond to the tpe, or melt due to the tpe temp.
the brand of the clay is klean klay.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: molding plug materrials?

Post by RevJack »

It will melt your klean klay, don't do it.
Easiest is to model your insert using epoxy clay. Smooth it as best you can with water and makeup sponges before it cures.

Alternatively sculpy clay does a pretty good job withstanding the heat, as long as you have no air bubbles in it.
Both of these should be liberally coated with non silicone mold release.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Ha!

Molten TPE will DESTROY clay!

Maybe take one fleshlight which inside you like and cast gypsum plug inside the fleshlight. Gypsum will tolerate the molten TPE heat very well.

Sili

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Siliconeman wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:45 am Ha!

Molten TPE will DESTROY clay!

Maybe take one fleshlight which inside you like and cast gypsum plug inside the fleshlight. Gypsum will tolerate the molten TPE heat very well.

Sili
You'll have to seal that gypsum very, very well since it is porus enough for the TPE to adhere to it. Maybe wrap it in non-stick aluminum foil?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I soak my gypsum moulds in oil before casting.

Below my gypsum labia moulds and end results.

Internal plug may be more difficult to remove but I think it should work. Just oil the plug well before casting. When making the plug put a steel rod to center of the plug to support the structure.

Sili
puss1.jpg
puss1.jpg (128.87 KiB) Viewed 105 times
puss3.jpg
puss3.jpg (214.64 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

bigwigg78 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:10 pm Hi all
about to recondition a dolls love hole and was wondering what materials would be good to use as a molding plug so l dont have to bore out the a new hole once the melted tpe has cured as well as being able to cast ribs and dimples inside the love hole for more enjoyment?
I have cut out all the old tpe from inside the hole ready for the hot pour and have made a plug out soft modeling clay I scratch build and cast model trains so already have tools for the job but I am concerned the molten tpe will bond to the modelling clay making it difficult to remove.
was wondering if anyone else has done a similar job and what materials would be best for the plug that wont bond to the tpe, or melt due to the tpe temp.
the brand of the clay is klean klay.
Many good suggestions already, here is one more.

Aluminum works well and can stand the heat of molten TPE. I use it to carve master molds for nipple and other TPE parts, then pour hot TPE in them with no problem.
It should work quite well for a plug master.
For safety you might want to use a light spray of non-silicone mold release agent first.

In this case I would suggest a solid aluminum rod a bit bigger than your target hole size.
You can carve nooks and bumps into it with a dremel tool or similar. Any bump into the rod will be a nub after casting. :)
Also note that TPE does not capture fine details as well as silicone, so don't go too subtle when carving up you vagina canal master.
For a TPE metal mold master, generally bolder is better.

Good luck.
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS