www.myrobotdoll.com

Questions about fabric dolls

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions about fabric dolls

Post by centurion80 »

Greetings! I am seriously considering purchasing my first doll. I plan to get a fabric doll by Happy Dolls. I have questions regarding maintenance, range of movement, and some have reported odd smells. I am going to get a fabric doll with fabric head eyes closed for sleeping with mostly. Then later plan to get a TPE head for more realism. On that note, if I get the "natural skin" color, which color for the TPE head would be closest to that? It is difficult to tell from pictures. I plan to get the WM brand head most likely. So for those on here who have purchased that doll color skin, what should I go for? As for the maintenance, I plan to keep it clothed for most of the time to keep dirt off it as much as possible as some have reported its a pain in the butt to get clean. What else should I know for any maintenance? Could the odd smells be fixed by using clothing safe deodorizing sprays like febreeze or the like? Would that cause more problems for the material under the skin down the road? I saw on my robot doll's site(which I plan to purchase from) the diagram showing the range of movement the dolls can do. Can any owners elaborate on this information? What all positions(sexual or otherwise) can be achieved? Can the doll's hands hold anything?(not thinking heavy weights or anything :wink: ) Where do folks buy wigs that properly fit both the fabric head and TPE ones that don't cost a small fortune? I have found some on Amazon and ebay that are reasonable, but not sure about quality. Thanks in advance for anybody that can answer some or all of theses questions. There don't seem to be many fabric doll owners out there that have posted, at least compared to the TPE or silicone type.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Questions about fabric dolls

Post by DocMoriarty »

Check out Petra's and Maria's thread. Never read about bad odor of fabric dolls. TPE is said to smell bad sometimes.

INFORMATIONS