as a great opportunity for producers of Vinyl-Beauties,
and I am interested in whether any New Dolls have appeared,
and what we can expect from novelties
or various innovations during the year 2024.. :idea:

Yours, D.D.🕵

★ Feel Free To Visit My "Doll-Detective's Chambers"🚪:
viewtopic.php?t=162384
⬜Excellent question Mr. D.D., let's ask this question
to all our members as a separate topic here..

💗💗💗

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 🌍 New Inflatable Dolls In 2024. ??

Post by Entity2020 »

I've not seen anything new recently from DiaoShi.

The Chinese wholesale site: diaoshi.1688
The English site: diaoshifactory

LOVE AND VIBES have a restock date currently scheduled for the end of March 2024, so we may see some new arrivals...

We shall have to wait and see what gifts the Wood Dragon brings us!
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I have noticed that not much is really new, and it appears that mostly we are in for just a load of re-makes with possibly new heads attached to older designed bodies

I do wish there were more manufacturers so as to create some form of competition and desire to innovate, as what I am seeing all appears to be building on 10 or more year old designs with little to no innovation - sadly that is where U.S.A. Importer Pipe Dream was good at, lots of really kool ideas - so far it is all the same doll with dark hair or a blondie :o - Hott Products of California has taken some new ideas, but they are mostly all in the value line to some older deigned mod ranges - kool beans fer sure but that was so 2023 8)

I wish that Love & Vibes would have their sites set for the big 170CM super Inflata Babe with a western features and huge boobies :mrgreen:

This of course should come with the bigger built in, TPE inserts - and no more separate install inserts :wink: and to make her really amazing no more bust shield separate armor TPE boobies - not sure what Daio Shi was thinking with that idea - unless combat was in her future :?

So in summation - " 170CM Wonder Woman"

Yeah good luck with that - L& V likes their Daio Shi air babes in the petite size (154CM) Too bad

Stay Inflated

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

French-based vendor LOVE AND VIBES are currently low on vinyl DiaoShi dolls as I write this post with only 34 products remaining from a total of 78. I've watched their stock decrease over the months so it would seem that inflatables are still selling in this solid doll-dominated era 8)

L&V receive a handful of major shipments each year. A restock date for many of their DiaoShi-made Vibee-Doll products should go live around the end of March 2024.

For fun and research, I have provided a poster showing the current status of their Vibee-Doll range. I will update the poster for comparison after the restock so we can see if there are any new arrivals:

Vibee-Doll Out Of Stock March 2024.png
Vibee-Doll Out Of Stock March 2024.png (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1998 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Entity2020 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:44 pm LOVE AND VIBES have a restock date currently scheduled for the end of March 2024, so we may see some new arrivals...

We shall have to wait and see what gifts the Wood Dragon brings us!
The LOVE AND VIBES restock date has moved to early April 2024 after the Easter holiday.

Hayley/Marion is one of many DiaoShi made dolls waiting to be restocked by the vendor. Let's hope some new faces join her.

OUT_OF_STOCK.png
OUT_OF_STOCK.png (244.44 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Dolls Alive! -

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

Entity 实体 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:10 am
The LOVE AND VIBES restock date has moved to early April 2024 after the Easter holiday.

Thank You Mr. Entity! :multi: :glou:
Entity, The Great, 01.jpg
Entity, The Great, 01.jpg (346.65 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Miss Barkley wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:09 am Thank You Mr. Entity! :multi: :glou:
You are welcome Miss Barkley :thumbs_up:

**UPDATE**

The LOVE AND VIBES Easter restock went live a little earlier than expected! The inflatable Vibee-doll count had dropped from 76 products in stock to a mere 27 since the last shipment from China 8O

Sadly, no new faces or models have appeared... oh well, there's plenty of choice. A couple of new products appeared last year so one can hope.

Nine dolls are still out of stock as I write this post, and more will disappear from the store over the coming months. The two Janella models have been discontinued for some time.

There are no new arrivals to report so as of Easter 2024, the Vibee-Doll Collection December 2023 poster is the latest revision until further notice: Re: Kimmi's "AllCheapAir POSTER" Project 2022/2023

UK website: Blow up doll
FR website: Poupée gonflable
DE website: Gummipuppe

Vibee-Doll Collection Easter 2024.png
Vibee-Doll Collection Easter 2024.png (3.9 MiB) Viewed 1581 times

Dolls Alive! -

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff E2020 & to our forum moderators main squeeze Miss Kimmi L

One thing that always puzzled me is that Daio Shi does not really make available the whole entire line available outside of China

Daio Shi makes a whole line of much larger 170CM air babes from sitting to standing - these more full size air babes would be more
pleasant to certain western people - myself included -

The bigger D/S air babes besides being taller 170CM and more full bodied - also have larger TPE inserts - a serious consideration for western
people - and even older folk where tight entries can pose an issue - yeah don't get old people :roll:

I am surprised actually that "Love & Vibes" of France has not decided to even try one version of the bigger 170CM air babes
It is understandable that she would cost more that the standard 155CM = but let the market try it - honestly once you try one of these bigger
air babes - especially the sitting version - you won't wont to go back 8)

Stay inflated
Attachments
Super Sitting DS Babe 01.jpg
Super Sitting DS Babe 01.jpg (246.41 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
Daio Shi 170CM  1.2 - Copy.jpg
Daio Shi 170CM 1.2 - Copy.jpg (195.2 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

yorktown wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:07 am One thing that always puzzled me is that Daio Shi does not really make available the whole entire line available outside of China
Yeah, it would be nice to have the full line available from local Western vendors :thumbs_up:
yorktown wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am Love & Vibes of France has a rotating line of stock that goes in & out - sorta kinda fast to - so when they are in - ya gotta get them "then and there" :idea:
Christina/Imani is out of stock already, after a handful of days back in the store. She's not a new doll but the first to exit post-restock 8O

OUT_OF_STOCK.png
OUT_OF_STOCK.png (259.69 KiB) Viewed 1320 times

Dolls Alive! -

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

Isn't there anyone in the US that stocks these dolls? I can't find a website for them for the US.
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

55mrradiohead wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:40 am Isn't there anyone in the US that stocks these dolls? I can't find a website for them for the US.
I think your go to now are the Loveandvibes websites in Europe, their links are posted above by Entity.

Check with yorktown who has posted here about the delivery times as apparently they are as quick as ordering items from France to the UK.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

It's not a new doll but here is a new product from LOVE AND VIBES 8) Steel stand for blow-up dolls

steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls.png (96.2 KiB) Viewed 705 times
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-4.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-4.png (173.74 KiB) Viewed 705 times
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-6.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-6.png (170.49 KiB) Viewed 705 times
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-7.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-7.png (147.52 KiB) Viewed 705 times
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-8.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-8.png (174.23 KiB) Viewed 705 times
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-5.png
steel-stand-for-blow-up-dolls-5.png (202.38 KiB) Viewed 705 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

There was a nice surprise today as LOVE AND VIBES have added some more products to their inflatable doll catalogue 8O

Suzanne open-mouth blow-up doll
Margaret curvy blow-up doll with vagina and mouth
Tom male blow-up doll with lifelike anus
Leonard male blow-up doll with realistic anus
Angel blow-up doll with mouth, vagina, and anus

There is nothing new face-wise as these dolls have been around for some time but it's a win for those wanting more choice in the lower-priced range.

The updates are currently on the UK and French websites and are beginning to appear on their eBay stores. I will update the Vibee-doll poster soon.

suzanne-open-mouth-blow-up-doll-3.png
suzanne-open-mouth-blow-up-doll-3.png (424.01 KiB) Viewed 510 times
margaret-curvy-blow-up-doll-with-vagina-and-mouth-3.png
margaret-curvy-blow-up-doll-with-vagina-and-mouth-3.png (473.11 KiB) Viewed 510 times
tom-male-blow-up-doll-with-lifelike-anus-3.png
tom-male-blow-up-doll-with-lifelike-anus-3.png (205.9 KiB) Viewed 510 times
leonard-male-blow-up-doll-with-realistic-anus-3.png
leonard-male-blow-up-doll-with-realistic-anus-3.png (209.71 KiB) Viewed 510 times
angel-blow-up-doll-with-mouth-vagina-and-anus-3.png
angel-blow-up-doll-with-mouth-vagina-and-anus-3.png (465.31 KiB) Viewed 510 times

Dolls Alive! -

Poly Skipper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Poly Skipper »

The current design of 90% of these dolls with the single insert pass thru hole, is the worst possible design.
Once you get your dick to bend the wrong way, it's just a pop out on the other side.

Seriously designers... have you tried to use these products you sell?

A full tunnel depth of 4"... Not good.
Combining both front and backside into one device... Not good
Supposedly functional mouths that can accommodate maximum diameter of 1.1" ... Not good.

The cheaper dolls,
The peal seal hole that leaves too small of a hole to function without scratching the rod no matter how much lube... Not good.

All if this can be fixed at nearly no cost change to the products...
Cheap type vinyls...
Peal the seal.. just add 1/4 inch, 6mm wider on each side, and 3/4" 19mm over all length.
Increase the mouth diameter by 1/4 inch 6mm..

The better vinyl dolls... Loose the single universal pussy ass combo insert.
Make 2 tunnels on the doll just like the cheap ones, slightly larger to accommodate the insert wall thicknesses. Include 2 closed end 6 inch long (not 4") thin wall inserts.

INFORMATIONS