www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Post by Nirodha »

I would like to give my first impressions of my new Irontech Doll 163. It's still far too early for a review as the doll has only been with me for 3 days.
That's why I'll update this thread later and rename it "review".

1. The body shape:

Irontech has many bodies that appealed to me such as the 162 minus and the 169

The first had hips that were a little too wide for my personal taste and the other was a little too big for me.

That's why I decided on the 163 and don't regret it for a second. The body shape is fantastic and suits my taste 100%.

I don't know if this doll was modeled after a real person, but I would believe it in a heartbeat if someone told me.

This is a fantastic body that is indistinguishable from a real human being in terms of shape and proportions.

9/10 (1 point deducted for the butt.)

2. Haptics and body painting:

I chose the standard silicone version because I mainly wanted this doll for photography, so I can't say anything about the ultra soft silicone version

or the extra options: soft belly, soft thighs, soft vagina and gel butt.

The standard silicone is a little firmer than a TPE doll and you notice this especially in places like the back and the thighs

because this 163 model has a foam core and the thinner the silicone on the foam core, the harder it is of course in these places.

I would recommend getting all the soft options including the gel butt if you want this doll primarily for sex and cuddling.

For my purposes, this doll is fantastic as is.

The body paint just looks incredibly good. My photos here don't do it justice. You have to see this in real life.

Irontech says in their manual that the painting can wear off over time, which is of course very unfortunate for such a work of art.

So far I have the impression that the silicone is at least the same color as the painting.

So that if the color decreases over time, it will not be white in these areas afterwards.

If I can say more about it later, I will update this thread.

3. The Breasts:

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything special with such small breasts and that's why I was extremely pleasantly surprised at how soft the breasts are.

They feel like real breasts and that's not an exaggeration.

These little breasts feel much softer than the breasts of my 159C TPE doll with gel filling.

This is probably because TPE dolls are simply filled with softer TPE as a gel filling, but these silicone dolls seem to use real gel.

10/10

4. The hands:

I chose the options: Hard Hands and Articulated Fingers.

I'm thrilled, not only because they look so realistic, but also because they move very well.

The transition from normal silicone to hard hands is not visible, you can only feel it if you search for it.

10/10

5. The Vagina:

Here too I have to say that I am amazed by the realistic painting. This vagina just looks tempting.

Since she is still a virgin, I can't say anything about how she feels when you have sex with her.

I will also update this point when I can say more about it.

But here too I would recommend the soft option, as the standard silicone is not quite as soft as TPE

- /10

6. The Feet:

Here I chose the option: Hard standing feet without bolts.

In terms of hardness, the feet feel the same as the hands. I actually thought they would be a little harder.

How this affects longevity remains to be seen. The attached photo was taken after the doll had been standing in socks and shoes for 40 hours. So they seem tough enough.

Here too, no transition from the material is visible. At the beginning I couldn't even feel the transition, so I was afraid that this option had been forgotten,

but after searching for a while I was able to feel the transition, it's just much deeper in the silicone than in the hands .

9/10

7. The weight:

Irontech Doll states the weight of the body as 36.9 kg and the head as 3 kg.

As soon as I unpacked it, I noticed that the doll felt much lighter than 37 kg and at first I attributed it to the weight distribution in general.

After weighing it, it quickly became clear why she felt lighter. This doll weighs only 29.9 kg!!!

I don't know why Irontech doesn't change their weight information.

This is probably a game changer for a lot of people.

The S40 head weighs 2.8kg

That makes a total of 32.7 kg instead of 39.9kg

I can only assume that Irontech states a higher weight because the extra soft options and the gel butt lead to a higher weight?

I have no idea. All I can say is the standard version without soft extras only weighs 29.9 kg

10/10

8. The Butt:

The butt is very firm. Please choose the gel butt option if you want a somewhat realistic feeling.

Visually, the butt is the only part of this doll that I don't like that much. There are definitely butts that look much more sexy.

5/10

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Post by Nirodha »

9. LHP (Love hole placement):

This point is very important for many people, especially if you want to use your doll for sex in all possible positions.

The LHP looks good to me, but I'll leave the evaluation to the experts.

10. The Head: S40 Eileen in dark tanned is a 11/10 for me! I love her! :multi:
First Portait.jpg
First Portait.jpg (6 MiB) Viewed 2215 times

Finally, I can only say that I am very satisfied with this doll and I see no possibility of going back to TPE dolls.

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

Wow she looks great
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats! My first doll was the IT 152cm smaller breast doll in light tan and my thoughts mirror yours. The body looks fantastic and the painting is really realistic. Definitely have to see in person with the detail veins and such. The gel breasts feel great even on the smaller bust. I have a Suki, Hedy, and now a Penny head. I kind of wish I went dark tan so I could have the dark tan Penny and Eileen but oh well. They didn't have Eileen or a dark tan silicone version Penny at the time I purchased....

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Great job!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

serotta

Post by serotta »

What a great doll! Your candid shots of front and back look better than many of the promotional photos. They show how attractive and realistic the sculpt is. The boobs are amazing and the waist/hip ratio is a textbook 0.70. I agree the butt could be a bit sexier, but it looks better than most, at least to my eye.

Do you happen to have any pics that show the profile view of the whole body? I'd also love to know the areola size, areola color, and labia color if you have those. They all look great together, and those can be tricky to get right.

On the weight reduction, I heard a few months ago that Irontech was working on it for "early 2024." It makes sense that these might be the first ones out of the factory, which would explain why the weight info hasn't been updated yet.

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

Beautifil head and unbelievable details! I love the darker color, it gives her more style!

Cecilphan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cecilphan »

Wow! Looks close to the quality of the RealLady dolls they offer.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Oh! Finally, Irontec came with a lightweight mechanism? That's great! I hope they will adopt it for all dolls that weigh more than 90 pounds, regardless of whether they are silicone or TPE dolls! :multi: :multi: :multi:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

This type of review is exactly what drew me to The Forum years ago. There really are some fantastic, professional people here at The Forum who truly know, because of the sensitive and personal nature of doll ownership, that sharing their experiences can help this community out. Thank you!

Your doll is absolutely gorgeous. It's interesting to see your doll's weight vs. the advertised weight. I know after following other manufacturers' feeds that all the big doll makers have made an effort in improving the weight reduction technology. I'm a firm believer that there's actually a thing as TOO much reduction. I've already planned my next doll purchase to not have any reduction included, unless it's the IT RealLady, because then I'll order it with weight reduction plus all the soft silicone options.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

I would like to see a video of the butt firmness as well if possible. Beautiful doll I really hope they now pigmented the skin tone and skin paint won't show the white pigmented color.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very nice review really like this lady’s face. Also like the dark tan. I have the torso with dark tan with the soft butt it is a must. Also the gel breasts are amazing. A work of art…. Can’t comment on dolls with a foam core never had one any comments on this area would be helpful thanks

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Amazing review Nirodha, thanks for sharing!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Seanh

Post by Seanh »

Hi can someone explain what the difference is between minus and reg/plus body’s is.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Thank you all for your feedback so far. :multi:
serotta wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:39 pm What a great doll! Your candid shots of front and back look better than many of the promotional photos. They show how attractive and realistic the sculpt is. The boobs are amazing and the waist/hip ratio is a textbook 0.70. I agree the butt could be a bit sexier, but it looks better than most, at least to my eye.

Do you happen to have any pics that show the profile view of the whole body? I'd also love to know the areola size, areola color, and labia color if you have those. They all look great together, and those can be tricky to get right.

On the weight reduction, I heard a few months ago that Irontech was working on it for "early 2024." It makes sense that these might be the first ones out of the factory, which would explain why the weight info hasn't been updated yet.
I have 2 pics from her profile taken while I was cleaning her. They are bad qualitiy but I hope they still can help.

The Areola size is 3 cm and the nippel and labia color is redbrown.

19.jpg
19.jpg (112.33 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (113.5 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
Jrev145 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:57 pm Beautifil head and unbelievable details! I love the darker color, it gives her more style!
The color looks amazing. Most of the above pics were taken with cold light. Here are a few pictures taken with natural light, they show much better what the color really looks like.
20.jpg
20.jpg (143.35 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (175.35 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (135.49 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
23.jpg
23.jpg (140.85 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
Cecilphan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:00 pm Wow! Looks close to the quality of the RealLady dolls they offer.
The silicon dolls look great, that's true, but they are completely painted, while Real Lady has the entire body with realistic skin textures, goosebumps and even more details. This doll can't get there.
There are reasons why Real Lady is more expensive.
mathieu242 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:29 pm This type of review is exactly what drew me to The Forum years ago. There really are some fantastic, professional people here at The Forum who truly know, because of the sensitive and personal nature of doll ownership, that sharing their experiences can help this community out. Thank you!

Your doll is absolutely gorgeous. It's interesting to see your doll's weight vs. the advertised weight. I know after following other manufacturers' feeds that all the big doll makers have made an effort in improving the weight reduction technology. I'm a firm believer that there's actually a thing as TOO much reduction. I've already planned my next doll purchase to not have any reduction included, unless it's the IT RealLady, because then I'll order it with weight reduction plus all the soft silicone options.
Thank you for your kind words mathieu242!
I understand what you mean by "too much" weight reduction...This makes the doll firmer overall and that is also the case with this model. That's why I also pointed out in the original text that you should choose the soft options.
Aexpin007 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:12 pm I would like to see a video of the butt firmness as well if possible. Beautiful doll I really hope they now pigmented the skin tone and skin paint won't show the white pigmented color.
Unfortunately I don't have any videos at the moment, but to be honest there isn't much to see. The butt is firm and hard. That's why I would recommend the gel butt for a standard silicone doll. That would probably be unnecessary if you ordered the doll completely in ultra soft, but that's pure speculation on my part.

INFORMATIONS