www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Irontech Doll 163 "First Impression"

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

She's very pretty. :angel: I think she's very shapely too, and the body paint details are remarkable. :thumbs_up: You've built yourself another winner. 8)

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

Is that S40 without ROS/Moveable Jaw? I think she looks a LOT better without it tbh.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I'm glad you finally put her head on! But that is a very nice doll with some great details, and indeed quite a bit lighter than the description.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Lurkingway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:10 am Is that S40 without ROS/Moveable Jaw? I think she looks a LOT better without it tbh.
This is the S40 hard silicone without ROS and without oral function.

serotta

Post by serotta »

Thanks for the side-view photos and color details. I really like everything about this doll.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

mathieu242 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:29 pm This type of review is exactly what drew me to The Forum years ago. There really are some fantastic, professional people here at The Forum who truly know, because of the sensitive and personal nature of doll ownership, that sharing their experiences can help this community out. Thank you!

Your doll is absolutely gorgeous. It's interesting to see your doll's weight vs. the advertised weight. I know after following other manufacturers' feeds that all the big doll makers have made an effort in improving the weight reduction technology. I'm a firm believer that there's actually a thing as TOO much reduction. I've already planned my next doll purchase to not have any reduction included, unless it's the IT RealLady, because then I'll order it with weight reduction plus all the soft silicone options.
I completely agree. This is an exemplary review and the photos are both exquisite and informative.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

peachplumpear wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:26 pm
I completely agree. This is an exemplary review and the photos are both exquisite and informative.
I am glad you find this first impression / review helpful! I will add more information as soon as I have new ones! :thumbs_up:

Today I had my very first real photoshot with her and it was a breeze to move her around and pose her. I am still learning the range of motion and so on.

I also have a doll that actually weights 37 Kg (WM 159C) and the difference is very noticable!!!

7 Kg might not sound much but it is when it comes to dead weight but it is. I think 30 kg is the limit for most people before it becomes uncomfortable and turns into hard work.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Can’t WAIT to see the photo shoot set, Nirodha! It is going to be amazing, I know it!

I’m glad she’s easy to move around. I personally can’t really entertain dolls above 50lbs unless they’re going to be for display (and I have bought dolls for display, believe me) but she’ll be weighted well for many potential buyers. Everybody has their own specific weight requirements and I consider getting real-world weights from owners like you another highlight of the forum.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Cameramike wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:58 pm Very nice review really like this lady’s face. Also like the dark tan. I have the torso with dark tan with the soft butt it is a must. Also the gel breasts are amazing. A work of art…. Can’t comment on dolls with a foam core never had one any comments on this area would be helpful thanks
A doll with a foam core is definitly firmer as a doll without it. But with the existing soft and gel options I don't see any problem.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nirodha wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:04 pm ...
After weighing it, it quickly became clear why she felt lighter. This doll weighs only 29.9 kg!!!

I don't know why Irontech doesn't change their weight information.

This is probably a game changer for a lot of people.

The S40 head weighs 2.8kg

That makes a total of 32.7 kg instead of 39.9kg

Wow! :thumbs_up:
IT still advertises this doll at 36 kg! (I would say "the 6 extra kg"). It makes a big difference1

I don't understand IT's policy regarding weight announcements :? ! Already the 166 cm was announced as much heavier than what was measured by samurai and Panther68!
It would be so simple to announce the real weight excluding options (and then say how much each option weighs). For their promotion, IT doesn't seem to realize how weight is an important criterion when choosing a doll.

So much the better that the weight is lower than advertised. Coupled with the fact that this doll is silicone I bet this big girl looks as light as Joi. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

Nirodha wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:37 am
Lurkingway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:10 am Is that S40 without ROS/Moveable Jaw? I think she looks a LOT better without it tbh.
This is the S40 hard silicone without ROS and without oral function.
Awesome! This head (S40 Eileen), S30 Rita, S42 Lexi and S43 Sylvia are my potential choices, hopefully when I finally order one they'll have a free second head promo going on. I think I'm set on S30 and S43 though. But seeing how pretty this head is without the ROS (I think the gaping mouth just looks weird) I might go with this one instead of S30.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Grats on the doll, Irontech's ladies are beautiful! I've been ping-ponging between makers for my own silicone doll and Irontech's been a top contender because I don't think I've ever seen them look anything less than remarkable in photos. Appreciate the advice, but I wonder if softness affects fragility.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Lovely face does she have implanted hair and if so what is it called thanks. I wonder do they make her with soft silicone? Thanks for the information

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Cameramike wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:17 pm Lovely face does she have implanted hair and if so what is it called thanks. I wonder do they make her with soft silicone? Thanks for the information
Thank you Cameramike. My doll does not have implanted hair. It's a Lace Front wig from Amazon for 50$.

The advantage of these lace front wigs is that you can swap the wigs as you wish and they still look almost as if it were implanted hair.

Yes they make this doll in soft silicon also! :glou:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for the detailed write-up, Nirodha!

I was strongly considering ordering an Irontech 163 just last month. I was ultimately put off by the listed weight, though, and decided on a different, lighter doll. I wish I had known then that the 163 is a very manageable 30kg!
:shakefist:

But I'm glad that your 163 turned out so nice and that you're happy with her. :)

INFORMATIONS