www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164 S23

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Haiopai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Irontech 164 S23

Post by Haiopai »

Finally i got yesterday the info that my first doll is on the way :D
Many thanks to Irontech Doll that the did it before chinese new year 8) so curiosity increases.
First of all i have to say thank you for the very good accompaniment from the Rosemarydoll Team, great job, all questions answered very quickly and the try to find always a good way for both sides if something isn`t available at the moment , in my case it was the nail color and wig of the second head. All around an A+++ for them from me at the sales and production phase.

To the config of my doll. I choose the 164cm full silicone doll "Ivy Sweet" and sure i was a bit insecure about the weight of the doll, but till now a weight reducing isn`t available for these dolls from irontech, but finally all features are available for this model ;-)
So you have to make compromises :-) and by the way you won`t do athletic sports with them :lol: so i can handle it.

Config is:

- I kept the original head (think it is S23) and choose S40 for the second head
- Both heads are soft ones
- I kept the original wig too for first head, for second wig i chose curly brown one but only black was in stock :-( but they offer me a compromise , thanks to that
- Gel breast ( (chose ultrasoft breasts but deselected it after a short info from vendor that the doll cannot lay at stomach side then)
- Nail color 9
- Vagina fixed (because of Auto sucking feature)
- standing without bolts
- hyper realism body painting
- articulated fingers
- hard hands
- gel butt
- softer internal vagina
- enhance mouth
- auto blowjob
- auto vagina clamping and sucking (external version)

I also thought about the hip movement, but finally i said no, because it looks very unnatural for me and i will wait until the classic up and down will be available ;-)

So that`s all for the first post. Will keep you up to date when it arrives with my first impressions and pictures ;-)

Cheers all

Haiopai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Irontech 164 S23

Post by Haiopai »

The post will be a short one , with a first look on it. Will write a more detailed one in the next days, when i am able to have more time to check everything in detail.

Unboxing
IMG_2153.jpg
IMG_2153.jpg (133.31 KiB) Viewed 767 times
IMG_2154.jpg
IMG_2154.jpg (120.05 KiB) Viewed 767 times
IMG_2156.jpg
IMG_2156.jpg (124.19 KiB) Viewed 767 times

Well packed and protected.
Really like that it was inserted to this blue bag

With base head (S13)
IMG_2176.jpg
IMG_2176.jpg (151.76 KiB) Viewed 767 times

Wanna Chat ? 8)
IMG_2174.jpg
IMG_2174.jpg (149.85 KiB) Viewed 767 times
With head S40
IMG_2177.jpg
IMG_2177.jpg (132.11 KiB) Viewed 767 times
IMG_2178.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg (114.59 KiB) Viewed 767 times
Hand detail
IMG_2171.jpg
IMG_2171.jpg (115.53 KiB) Viewed 767 times
In my eyes they match very good to the body which is very well made. Well done Irontech. What was a suprise for me was the weight of the doll. After a few messages with the support of them i expected around 42-44Kg but it felt a lil more heavier as i lift it out from the box , so.....let`s weighing it.....49,5 Kg 8O ......
I didn`t expected this weight.... ok i`m tall and i can handle the weight, bit it was a big suprise....
So if some small try to order this model with an similiar configuration, be aware of the weight

So more in the next message.

Cheers

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Irontech 164 S23

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats on your new girl(s) She looks fantastic! Happy honeymoon:)

INFORMATIONS