http://www.climax-doll.com/

The massive cheeks that are the R3! A review.

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The massive cheeks that are the R3! A review.

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

Background:
This isn't my first rodeo in the kingdom of hip toys. I’m No stranger to massive toys, my collection includes Jennifer from SexDollTorso, Daisy from Tantaly, and nearly the entire lineup of All Hip toys from Tiddyshop with the exception being Eva and Ophelia. And use even the newly released Madame. So, when the R3’s massive butt-cheeks finally graced my collection, rest assured, I was quite excited.

Behold the Massive Cheeks

The R3 is a behemoth, with a width of 74cm, depth of 50cm, height of 32.5cm, and a waist measured insanely to be 80cm. I got mine in their Suntan offering; which is a nice brown skin/light skin look. The packaging is quite nice and bears no labels to tell all of those who live near that you’ve a brand-new pair of cheeks. However, and this is not a bad thing; the box is quite large. Measuring at 77cm*55cm*29.5cm which is quite large. I do have room, however if you’ve not enough room to work with, this could be a problem. The box is secure, there were no dents on the outside or even warping towards the edges or bottom of the box.

The toy comes wrapped delicately with a nice soft white blanket and the toy is supported on all four sides with the air bag-packing supports. The toy is nicely powdered and unlike other toys, I did not see ‘wet marks’ anywhere on the box from toy oil leakage. Although that would not have bothered me anyways.The R3 comes prepared for the journey. Included in the package is a drying stick and a cleaning tool, essential companions in the maintenance of this majestic pleasure device.

The design and Toy Use:
My taste in toys is all too similar. If it's marketed as “bubble butt” or massive, I’m all in. My first sex toy in general was the Sexdolltorso Jennifer. Which is exactly as mentioned to be marketed as a large bubble butt. As mentioned my taste in toys revolves around it being big and primarily shaped and well-rounded. My use of other toys has prepared me for use of the R3, however the R3 was a whole different animal. The amazing shape of the cheeks is great, many toys market themselves as bubble butts, however they are often quite shallow. The R3 is definitely the toy for the fellow Ass Man.

Like most toys the cheeks are indeed something that can be played with and the biggest part and biggest thing to praise is indeed the cheeks. They are absolutely a blast to fondle or play like bongos with your dong and can supply you with the best instance of hotdogging you could imagine.

Using the toy is quite simple…Duh! However, the toy does have a lower LHP (love hole placement) meaning if you’re a tall lad, like myself and perhaps your bed sits low; you will find yourself having to squat to an extent to use it. Doggystyle is of course a given, however the toy can be used in different ways. I’m an advocate for having these massive toy rides and while it's possible with the R3, it can prove to be difficult. The cheeks are simply overbearing and can swallow you lol. You will have to guide yourself in, however with it being a lower placement, it makes it easier to stay in. You can and should also try it in missionary and a mating press. The toy has shallow legs/stumps and when laid on its back its just as easy to use.

Cleaning These Cheeks:
So shamefully I do not finish any of my toys due to such a paranoia of not cleaning well. However, the toy does come with a drying stick and douche that I’m sure will get the job done. Cleaning to the extent I do, which is placing it on large end table, wiping of the finishings, cleaning, and lightly dusting with powder is enough and should keep the booty fresh.

Pros:
Size matters, and the R3 delivers in abundance. Clocking in at 74cm50cm32.5*, with an 80cm waist, it's a sheer marvel of dimensions. The level of satisfaction it brings to any man seeking a profound rump experience is unparalleled. Crafted with high-quality materials, the R3 ensures durability that withstands the test of time and passion as long as you take care of the toy and clean of course.

Cons:
However, let's address the elephant in the room – or rather, the colossal box that the R3 arrives in. With dimensions at 77cm55cm29.5*getting it out of the packaging can be a workout in itself. Weighing approximately 38kg (83.77 pounds), this heavyweight champion might leave you breaking a sweat before you even start breaking the ice with it. However, if your interested in the R3 you most likely already know this.

Possible Optimization:
I do recall a post most previous, regarding possible seeking new butt/hip designs and traits wanted. If we were to use the R3 for example I think if they could shed of the weight, perhaps make the cheeks rounder, a layer of gel, and a labia similar to Fantasia from Secretlovetoyz that is puffy making it easier for all lads with differing member sizes, and perhaps a puffy butthole like Madame from Tiddyshop. In addition I think that while the cheeks are incredible I fear after a great deal of time the cheeks might sag, due to weight.

If the toy were smaller, (Perhaps around 60lbs) you could perhaps have thicker thighs, and even rounder cheeks. My example would something similar to Bambidoe or Crystal Lust just without too much of Bolton look

Conclusion:
The R3 is a masterpiece. It's been on my Wishlist for a while, and the anticipation was met with unparalleled satisfaction. While the sheer size and quality of the toy are commendable, be prepared for the logistical challenge of unboxing this mammoth delight. In the end, though, the ecstasy unleashed by the R3 is well worth the effort – Madame has certainly met her match. In addition, I do have a discord wherein I and many others share videos and pictures relating to hip toys and would love to have! I do film NSFW content with toys and will post them there as well as other forums. But, the discord is where you'll be able to see it first!

Link to the toy------>https://www.climax-doll.com/products/r3 ... 7426,17422

If you were interested in the toy you can use my coupon "PM4R3Sale" The coupon is a $50 value. The coupon can be used on either US in stock R3's or R3's made in the China factory.

https://discord.gg/ZctcCSrUwd
Attachments
20240122_175932.jpg
20240122_175932.jpg (10.19 MiB) Viewed 824 times
20240122_175917.jpg
20240122_175917.jpg (10.86 MiB) Viewed 824 times
20240122_175939.jpg
20240122_175939.jpg (11.97 MiB) Viewed 824 times
20240122_175352.jpg
20240122_175352.jpg (10.72 MiB) Viewed 824 times
20240122_175347.jpg
20240122_175347.jpg (10.77 MiB) Viewed 824 times
20240122_175633.jpg
20240122_175633.jpg (11.3 MiB) Viewed 824 times

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The massive cheeks that are the R3! A review.

Post by mholmes »

Thanks for the post. Do you prefer R3 over Madame or is it too early to make that call? I had an R3 but the LHP and cotton filling were not my preference. I'm seriously debating trying Madame and hoping you'd provide some insight.

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

mholmes wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 pm Thanks for the post. Do you prefer R3 over Madame or is it too early to make that call? I had an R3 but the LHP and cotton filling were not my preference. I'm seriously debating trying Madame and hoping you'd provide some insight.
I would say it's somewhat unfair to judge. Madame is very nice, however it also has some faults. Namely the sorta bbw design, but that's personal preference. In terms of lhp both kinds have the same problems. However, both are great in the cheek department, although the R3 has more round cheeks which is my go to.

All in all i love them both!

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

Awesome. Thank you.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

schadenfreude1887 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:35 pm Background:
This isn't my first rodeo in the kingdom of hip toys. I’m No stranger to massive toys, my collection includes Jennifer from SexDollTorso, Daisy from Tantaly, and nearly the entire lineup of All Hip toys from Tiddyshop with the exception being Eva and Ophelia. And use even the newly released Madame. So, when the R3’s massive butt-cheeks finally graced my collection, rest assured, I was quite excited.

Behold the Massive Cheeks

The R3 is a behemoth, with a width of 74cm, depth of 50cm, height of 32.5cm, and a waist measured insanely to be 80cm. I got mine in their Suntan offering; which is a nice brown skin/light skin look. The packaging is quite nice and bears no labels to tell all of those who live near that you’ve a brand-new pair of cheeks. However, and this is not a bad thing; the box is quite large. Measuring at 77cm*55cm*29.5cm which is quite large. I do have room, however if you’ve not enough room to work with, this could be a problem. The box is secure, there were no dents on the outside or even warping towards the edges or bottom of the box.

The toy comes wrapped delicately with a nice soft white blanket and the toy is supported on all four sides with the air bag-packing supports. The toy is nicely powdered and unlike other toys, I did not see ‘wet marks’ anywhere on the box from toy oil leakage. Although that would not have bothered me anyways.The R3 comes prepared for the journey. Included in the package is a drying stick and a cleaning tool, essential companions in the maintenance of this majestic pleasure device.

The design and Toy Use:
My taste in toys is all too similar. If it's marketed as “bubble butt” or massive, I’m all in. My first sex toy in general was the Sexdolltorso Jennifer. Which is exactly as mentioned to be marketed as a large bubble butt. As mentioned my taste in toys revolves around it being big and primarily shaped and well-rounded. My use of other toys has prepared me for use of the R3, however the R3 was a whole different animal. The amazing shape of the cheeks is great, many toys market themselves as bubble butts, however they are often quite shallow. The R3 is definitely the toy for the fellow Ass Man.

Like most toys the cheeks are indeed something that can be played with and the biggest part and biggest thing to praise is indeed the cheeks. They are absolutely a blast to fondle or play like bongos with your dong and can supply you with the best instance of hotdogging you could imagine.

Using the toy is quite simple…Duh! However, the toy does have a lower LHP (love hole placement) meaning if you’re a tall lad, like myself and perhaps your bed sits low; you will find yourself having to squat to an extent to use it. Doggystyle is of course a given, however the toy can be used in different ways. I’m an advocate for having these massive toy rides and while it's possible with the R3, it can prove to be difficult. The cheeks are simply overbearing and can swallow you lol. You will have to guide yourself in, however with it being a lower placement, it makes it easier to stay in. You can and should also try it in missionary and a mating press. The toy has shallow legs/stumps and when laid on its back its just as easy to use.

Cleaning These Cheeks:
So shamefully I do not finish any of my toys due to such a paranoia of not cleaning well. However, the toy does come with a drying stick and douche that I’m sure will get the job done. Cleaning to the extent I do, which is placing it on large end table, wiping of the finishings, cleaning, and lightly dusting with powder is enough and should keep the booty fresh.

Pros:
Size matters, and the R3 delivers in abundance. Clocking in at 74cm50cm32.5*, with an 80cm waist, it's a sheer marvel of dimensions. The level of satisfaction it brings to any man seeking a profound rump experience is unparalleled. Crafted with high-quality materials, the R3 ensures durability that withstands the test of time and passion as long as you take care of the toy and clean of course.

Cons:
However, let's address the elephant in the room – or rather, the colossal box that the R3 arrives in. With dimensions at 77cm55cm29.5*getting it out of the packaging can be a workout in itself. Weighing approximately 38kg (83.77 pounds), this heavyweight champion might leave you breaking a sweat before you even start breaking the ice with it. However, if your interested in the R3 you most likely already know this.

Possible Optimization:
I do recall a post most previous, regarding possible seeking new butt/hip designs and traits wanted. If we were to use the R3 for example I think if they could shed of the weight, perhaps make the cheeks rounder, a layer of gel, and a labia similar to Fantasia from Secretlovetoyz that is puffy making it easier for all lads with differing member sizes, and perhaps a puffy butthole like Madame from Tiddyshop. In addition I think that while the cheeks are incredible I fear after a great deal of time the cheeks might sag, due to weight.

If the toy were smaller, (Perhaps around 60lbs) you could perhaps have thicker thighs, and even rounder cheeks. My example would something similar to Bambidoe or Crystal Lust just without too much of Bolton look

Conclusion:
The R3 is a masterpiece. It's been on my Wishlist for a while, and the anticipation was met with unparalleled satisfaction. While the sheer size and quality of the toy are commendable, be prepared for the logistical challenge of unboxing this mammoth delight. In the end, though, the ecstasy unleashed by the R3 is well worth the effort – Madame has certainly met her match. In addition, I do have a discord wherein I and many others share videos and pictures relating to hip toys and would love to have! I do film NSFW content with toys and will post them there as well as other forums. But, the discord is where you'll be able to see it first!

Link to the toy------>https://www.climax-doll.com/products/r3 ... 7426,17422

If you were interested in the toy you can use my coupon "PM4R3Sale" The coupon is a $50 value. The coupon can be used on either US in stock R3's or R3's made in the China factory.

https://discord.gg/ZctcCSrUwd
You mentioned the Jennifer doll. Are you referring to the mistress Jennifer bubble butt by curve toys? I have that doll

INFORMATIONS