realsexdoll.com

New To The Forum And New To Dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New To The Forum And New To Dolls

Post by onemoreroadtocross »

Hey Everyone! New to the Forum and new to Dolls. Purchased my first doll 5-days ago!! Will provide specs and vendor info a lil later when I have more time to provide a more detailed post. What a decision. It was not easy to make the final selection to say the least. Don't think I'm alone in that regard from reading post from other gentlemen. Glad I found this site. It has helped me IMMENSLEY. You will never know how much. Would not been able to make an informed decision without the added information provided by others on here. So thank you everyone

baphometric

Re: New To The Forum And New To Dolls

Post by baphometric »

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! 👏🎉

Yes there so many dolls and options to choose from, it's like trying to buy a car or something like that...

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF and congrats on your new addition.....how exciting!

Reminds me of about 5 months ago for me. :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum, and hope you fall in love with your new lady. The more time you spend with dressing her, doing makeup, and generally getting to know her, the more you’ll enjoy her. Pretty easy to form a bond with them!

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Welcome to TDF, OMRTC! Enjoy!
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF onemoreroadtocross! Congrats on your new lady 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi onemoreroadtocross
Welcome to TDF. Many congratulations on your first doll. Hope you will be very happy with her when she arrives. Do you have a delivery date for her yet :?: The waiting is often the worst part. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vickylover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Hi onemoreroadtocross
Welcome to TDF. Many congratulations on your first doll. Hope you will be very happy with her when she arrives. Do you have a delivery date for her yet :?: The waiting is often the worst part. Take care Vickylover.
Hey brother. No your not kidding! No date yet. I'm trying not to think about it too much or I'll drive myself crazy in anticipation. They gave me a quote of 2-months. Ouch! But reading up and doing research, I've seen that around this time of year with the CN that's not something that is completely foreign or out of the question. I have some time now so I'm going to give a breakdown on how I finally came to a decision .

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Yeah this is the worst part... waiting and worrying. But that first day she arrives is unlike anything you've ever experienced. It's always interesting to hear what people chose for their first, and how they came to the decision so I hope you post soon. Welcome to TDF!
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hey Everyone thank you for the warm welcome! Here is my story:

The realism of the dolls today are uncanny. With the advancement of technology, I can't believe where we are right now in regards to this. Relationships and the opposite sex has occupied a significant amount of my time. Either being in them, or thinking about them. I have been able to accomplish some great things in my life, but no doubt would have been able to do more not for the time I committed to the above as I mentioned. I really don't have it in me at this time to pursue a relationship of a traditional means. The process of getting to know a person all over again; the dating; the rejection; the games; the time and effort you put forth that may or may not yield the expected return. I'm just tired at this point. I may not always feel that way, but I certainly do now and have over the last year or so. Really before that to be honest with you. Could I really do this? Well, I looked researched and look at the different dolls they have out here now. Which is something I've never done before. But with the advancement in robotics, A.I., etc, I figured what do I have to lose.

I was pleasantly surprised, and intrigued! I scoured the internet doing research on different sites, google, reddit, etc. But TFD was the site that gave me the most insight and answered the majority of my questions. Though, I want to be clear that sites like reddit, and a couple others were a big help as well. The more I read, the more knowledgeable I was becoming, the more I became intrigued. I read about purchasing from a reputable vendor thanks to this site. I was made aware of the most reputable brands; quality; SILICONE vs TPE pros & cons; and one of the most dreaded things about a doll purchase: The Weight dilemma. I first had to find a doll that I liked. Or not just liked, but loved (in a general since). That was important to me. I would not shell out thousands dollars of coin for something I just fancied a little. No, I have to look at it, and KNOW this is one for me. I went over several different vendor shops looking for the perfect doll for me: Rosemarydolls; sexydoll shop; Joylovedolls, etc. I looked at all the known brands that many people mentioned on this forum as well as other sites: WM, SE, Starpery, Angel Kiss, Irontech, just to name a few. But I found myself coming back time and time again to Irontech dolls, Starpery, and SE. I went back and fourth between these 3 brands for 2 to 3 weeks, but felt like forever! I've never purchased a doll before, so every thing that I've read about them, was circling in my mind. Mainly quality and weight. But these 3 brands are the ones I fancied the most. I can help it. The others were "nice", but they didn't capture me like the dolls these 3 brands produced.

I'm givnig you the fast version here. This was a fight! I discovered through this process, that there wasn't just "one" doll that I had a strong attraction to. There were MULTIPLE! This made the decision that much more challenging, and dare I say, excruciating. Weight was always first and foremost in the back of my mind. As many have said as a first doll this can be challenging to say the least. But I had a problem. All the dolls I like were not light! They just weren't. The lightest was from SE, but IT and Starpery dolls were tanks. But again, I'm not spending heavy coin on something that I just like, or that "will just do". If I'm coming out of my pocket for a good sum, I'm getting what I want. I finally settled on IT. The quality from what I read, and to be honest they just had the most dolls that I found myself drawn too. To each his own of course. But I felt they have the best dolls overall. And from what I've read the quality was good so, I ultimately settled on IT doll. The extensive research through of the help of this site mostly and others, I was able to be educated on Head types; options types; pros and cons of these; etc. Some heads having the capability to be equipped with certain features vs others not being able to have that particular functionality I may have desired. But at the end of the day, as I stated above, I'm going to get what I want, and a sacrifice would just have to be made.

WEIGHT: IT dolls are heavy in comparison to alot of their competitors. But these are the dolls I liked the most (Starpery and SE too)
HEADS: The heads I chose from IT are not able to have certain functions as some of the other heads (Moveable Jaw, etc) I would just have to go without it.

The more "choice" I had, the more difficult the decision became, and more I became OVERWHELMED! I knew right away what heads I was drawn too, but the temptation to excercise all the options of looking, became my downfall. I got distracted. I second guessed myself constantly. I became a "back and fourth" idiot. Something I would never do in real life. I do not go back and fourth when it comes to women in RL. Either I fancy her or I don't. But here it was different. There were just too damn many that I liked. I am a firm believer, that too much "choice" is not good for anybody. It allows distraction, indecisiveness, and removes content. I personally do not wish to have an assortment or a harem of heads, but I can easily see how one could do that. There's just so much "choice", and I was falling into that trap. I was able too, after 2 to 3 weeks of excruciating research, back and fourth, pros & cons, able to finally make a decision, the decision I made at the very beginning of this Journey before all the distraction. We all have a "type", but most guys have a "type" for different situations. There's the GF type; The wife type; the "one-night stand type"; etc. Now these are just dolls, but in RL, this can be and is a problem for a lot of guys or are privy to be in that situation. A gift and a curse. But after all the browsing. After all the research. After looking at all the pictures and scrutinizing all the if's, ands, buts, maybes, absolutely's, and possibilities, I finally settled on the IT 164cm Doll body type. It is the body type I was drawn to the most. Now I liked others, don't get me wrong. But this was the one I kept coming back to. Though I do like the 156cm and the 165cm as well. I like the 153cm too, but the measurements just seemed a little too unrealistic to me. It was more of a "fun doll", vs something a little more realistic. I didn't want to pick just a "fun doll", I wanted to pick the "right doll" for me.

IT has so many attractive heads it's RIDICULOUS! This was by FAR the hardest thing to narrow down me for. I'm going to go back on something I said earlier about having an assortment of heads. I can Positively Absolutely see how one can have many different head types. IT makes so many heads that I personally find attractive, it's hard not to have many. And I'm not judging anybody who does. There's just so many. Even after I made my decision, I was going back in fourth in my head like: "Did I make the right decision"? But I did, I just like many of them. But really they would have all been the "right decision" because I liked them all. But I needed to make a decision. S26, S13, S30, S39, I mean my goodness. So this is what I chose:

BODY:164cm/5ft5 F-cup - Silicone
HEAD: S30 and S13

I was drawn to the S30 (Rita) head immediately! And always kept coming back to it. I was drawn to the S26, S39 and S13 as equally. But decided on the S13 (Celine) as the second head. Both heads are "soft". They do not have the moveable jaw option as I stated above. But I'm fine with it. I didn't get any of the "robotic" options. Moving hips, Heating system, Moaning sounds, etc. I initially opted to have the "ultra soft skin breast option". But Sue from RosemaryDoll told me with this option the doll could not be laid on it's stomach, so I had that removed. Got Gel everything for top and bottom. So now I play the "waiting game".

If anyone has any pointers, suggestions or anything like that I would be happy hear them. Also, has anybody else here had to wait 2-months to receive their doll? Is that standard for a Silicone creation? Just would like to hear others thoughts on it. That's the end of my novel.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

You are right there is a lot of beautiful dolls to choose from. I am glad to hear you didn't just go for the first doll you saw, you are going to have to look at this doll and want to fuck her for many years. Two months sounds a reasonable time for the delivery of your doll but it is going to feel like two years.

This gives you a chance to get ready for her, you might like to think of a name for her but a lot of owners wait until the meet their doll before giving her a name. You need to think about where you are going to keep her. Is she going to sleep in the bed with you :?: A great choice, you can just roll over and have sex with her whenever you want. or are you going to hide her away and only get her out when you want to :?:

She is going to want some clothes but I wouldn't buy too much to start with, I would wait until she arrives and you can measure her up to make sure everything fits. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

onemoreroadtocross wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:35 pm Hey Everyone! New to the Forum and new to Dolls. Purchased my first doll 5-days ago!! Will provide specs and vendor info a lil later when I have more time to provide a more detailed post. What a decision. It was not easy to make the final selection to say the least. Don't think I'm alone in that regard from reading post from other gentlemen. Glad I found this site. It has helped me IMMENSLEY. You will never know how much. Would not been able to make an informed decision without the added information provided by others on here. So thank you everyone
Welcome to the premises, Sir! May your stay be an enjoyable one.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vickylover wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:26 am You are right there is a lot of beautiful dolls to choose from. I am glad to hear you didn't just go for the first doll you saw, you are going to have to look at this doll and want to fuck her for many years. Two months sounds a reasonable time for the delivery of your doll but it is going to feel like two years.

THIS! Trying not to think about it until it gets closer to being a reality just so I can keep my sanity, lol.

This gives you a chance to get ready for her, you might like to think of a name for her but a lot of owners wait until the meet their doll before giving her a name.
This is actually a great idea an something I gave NO thought too. I actually overlooked this part completely, being preoccupied with other things. I think once it arrives I'll have a better idea on what to name her.

You need to think about where you are going to keep her. Is she going to sleep in the bed with you :?: A great choice, you can just roll over and have sex with her whenever you want. or are you going to hide her away and only get her out when you want to :?:
It will be a combination of the two! She will at times definitely be in bed, other times she will be put away. I didn't opt for the "storage case" they were selling. The price point was just insane to me. Based research on this board I'll be storing here in the closet I have in my spare bedroom. No one goes in that closet, not even me really. But of course she will be covered and incoginito incase some how someone went in there. How do you store yours if you don't mind my asking?

She is going to want some clothes but I wouldn't buy too much to start with, I would wait until she arrives and you can measure her up to make sure everything fits. Take care Vickylover.
So I should measure her in spite of the measurements provided by Irontech and the vendor? Have you found in your experience that when you measured your girl(s) that they were drastically different from the measurements provided by the vendor/manufacturer? I sure don't wanna waste money on buying clothing items that don't' fit. Although I can send them back. It just adds another layer of complication and annoyance. If I can avoid I certainly would like too.

This is the doll I ordered that who got me Hook Line and Sinker:

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... doll-rita/

SECOND HEAD:

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ll-celine/

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Socratus wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:35 am
onemoreroadtocross wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:35 pm Hey Everyone! New to the Forum and new to Dolls. Purchased my first doll 5-days ago!! Will provide specs and vendor info a lil later when I have more time to provide a more detailed post. What a decision. It was not easy to make the final selection to say the least. Don't think I'm alone in that regard from reading post from other gentlemen. Glad I found this site. It has helped me IMMENSLEY. You will never know how much. Would not been able to make an informed decision without the added information provided by others on here. So thank you everyone
Welcome to the premises, Sir! May your stay be an enjoyable one.
Thank you brother

onemoreroadtocross
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Treepusher wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:53 pm Welcome to the forum, and hope you fall in love with your new lady. The more time you spend with dressing her, doing makeup, and generally getting to know her, the more you’ll enjoy her. Pretty easy to form a bond with them!
Thank you brother

INFORMATIONS