www.sino-doll.com

153cm RRS+ "Apotheosis" Review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 153cm RRS+ "Apotheosis" Review

Post by Thelord001 »

DishWasherSafe wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:44 pm
Thelord001 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:23 pm Glad you are happy with your new doll, she looks great :)
Im curious though, has Sino changed the design (and the softness) of the vaginal entry lately? If you look at their videos promoting the "pro soft" skin upgrade last year its looks different from this doll.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f ... drive_link
To reiterate, Gumi is my first doll so I can't really compare that well for obvious reasons. However, I can tell you the psuedo cervical portion you see in the video is there and quite close to the entrance so it's almost like penetrating twice and it is very soft material. The design of the vulva is very different compared to promo video though, so probably a prototype or just the design of the doll they showcased (I believe that was the 160cm).
Im sorry, what do you mean by "psudo cervical portion"?

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Thelord001 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:23 pm Glad you are happy with your new doll, she looks great :)
Im curious though, has Sino changed the design (and the softness) of the vaginal entry lately? If you look at their videos promoting the "pro soft" skin upgrade last year its looks different from this doll.
To reiterate, Gumi is my first doll so I can't really compare that well for obvious reasons. However, I can tell you the psuedo cervical portion you see in the video is there and quite close to the entrance so it's almost like penetrating twice and it is very soft material. The design of the vulva is very different compared to promo video though, so probably a prototype or just the design of the doll they showcased (I believe that was the 160cm).
What do you think about the softness of the vagina? Is it the same softness all the way or is there a harder layer of silicone around the opening?

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Thelord001 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:07 pm
Im sorry, what do you mean by "psudo cervical portion"?
Hmm... seems upon closer inspection I mistook the entrance of that particular doll for something else, apologies for any misinformation (perhaps next time when analyzing video I'll remember to put on my glasses). However I'm a little confused, are you talking about the design of the vaginal opening or the design of the actual vaginal canal itself? I would assume that the designs can vary from different bodies. I think if you're really this interested it would be best to contact either Sino themselves or the vendor you plan to buy from for something specific like that, because again I only have the one doll.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Thelord001 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:24 pm
What do you think about the softness of the vagina? Is it the same softness all the way or is there a harder layer of silicone around the opening?
It's pretty much the same consistent soft texture like the kind they used for the vulva, it's not like jello maybe a soft stressball feel. The entire dolls body except hands feet, and parts that have a lot of silicone mass (ass in particular) are going to have the "Pro-soft" feel so whatever that feels like expect that on the inside of her canal.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

I think I'll provide a few videos to further display the doll as it should help with further questions. Just don't expect them by tomorrow as my schedule can be a little tight and I'm no video making savant.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

As promised here a few videos to help demonstrate the level of softness my doll has.
IMG_2525.mp4
(86.56 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
IMG_2532.MOV
(95.4 MiB) Downloaded 94 times

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

DishWasherSafe wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:34 pm As promised here a few videos to help demonstrate the level of softness my doll has.
IMG_2525.mp4
IMG_2532.MOV
Fantaastic!! This makes me so hyped for my Miyou! The wait is brutal

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

OkDesk123 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:44 pm
DishWasherSafe wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:34 pm As promised here a few videos to help demonstrate the level of softness my doll has.
IMG_2525.mp4
IMG_2532.MOV
Fantaastic!! This makes me so hyped for my Miyou! The wait is brutal
I know your pain, but it gives you time to get some clothes and supplies before she arrives!

INFORMATIONS