www.irontechdoll.com

Unboxing/Review Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
UpperLower

Unboxing/Review Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob

Post by UpperLower »

I was hoping to do this review last weekend, unfortunately the delivery of this doll was pushed from a Thursday, to Friday, and then again to Monday as UPS kept giving me mixed delivery dates.

To see factory photos and details about this order, go to this post
viewtopic.php?t=177425

Irontech's official link to this doll is here:
https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/p ... -s45-tina/

Lastly, I make a lot of comparisons to my Starpery 171cm D-Cup as it's the only silicone doll I have to compare to. If you'd like to read the reviews of that doll + photos, see here:
viewtopic.php?t=171076

Now onto the unboxing/review

Delivery/Package Weight and Contents
Irontech arranged that an adult signature is required upon delivery. This was a bit of a pain as I had to spend time off from work to be sure I was home to sign and receive, and UPS pushing the dates only dug deeper into my vacation plans. The UPS driver offered to help since the box was over 100lbs. I wanted to see if I could handle the weight myself and get used to it. I managed ok, but I certainly felt those 100lbs. Once inside the house, I inspected the box for any damage. None to be found. Opened it up and found 2 each wigs for 2 each ROS heads. Sorted through the usual gifts, though I noticed Irontech added dry sticks to the gifts. See assortment in photos

ROS Heads S1 & S18
After checking out the gifts I turned to inspect the quality and function of the ROS heads. The only other ROS heads I have to compare to are Starpery's Hedy and Rozanne heads. I first attempted to see how easy it is to move the eyes. They had limited movement given that these were half spherical eyes and not the quick moving eyeballs that my Starpery heads have. I had extra quick moving eyes that I purchased from Coeros, unfortunately the Irontech ROS heads' eye sockets are to small to house these eyes. Keepining in comparison with Starpery, the mouths of my Irontech ROS are equally detailed, however the Starpery mouths have more range of motion with the moveable jaw. While the Irontech ROS oral cavity have depth, that depth is unattainable for my girth, but I will say it gets enough in there to do the job. Makeup and facial detail is about equal, but I give Starpery a very slight upper hand and it's only because there's slightly more detail in the lips and the blush on the cheeks of the Irontech heads seems more flat and lacking depth of color.

Doll Condition and Weight
Opened the Irontech sleeping back and immediately drew concern to the neck's position. I was deeply worried that the automatic blowjob mechanism within the doll was also damaged. After getting the doll on it's feet, I straightened out the neck and it appeared there was no structural damage. There are some gouges in the silicone at the back of the neck, but its an area covered by hair so I'm not too concerned with it. The blowjob mechanism worked fine. More on that later. One thing I noticed when lifting this doll was that it was significantly lighter than when I lifted the entire 100+lb package. It's not as light as my Starpery, but not that much heavier than the Starpery either. I don't have a scale, but with my experience in lifting, I'd put this doll + ROS head weighing about 70-75lbs. I was expecting much heavier.

Ultra Soft Silicone & Appearance
Originally I was going to avoid getting another silicone doll because of how rigid my Starpery felt. Especially in areas where it counts the most. But I decided to give silicone another chance since Irontech has a softer blend to choose from. The first thing I noticed when feeling the Ultra Soft Silicone is that I found it more comparable to the feeling of TPE dolls than my silicone Starpery. While the softness is relatable to TPE to an extent, the texture still feels like silicone rubbery nature than TPE's more fleshy feel. So yeah it's squishier in most areas of the doll, just sliding your hand up the thigh is where you feel that silicone feeling. However, powdering the doll does significantly make the difference toward a realistic feeling. Downside to that though is powder doesn't cling to soft silicone as long as it does to TPE. For the visual detail, it is amazing. Without request, Irontech applied the body painting which featured freckles and veins and it is surprisingly realistic. I was afraid the veins would be too much, but I really appreciate that Irontech did this for me. I also want to make this comparison to my Starpery, moving the wrists is a lot easier and there is more articulation than my Starpery's limitation depending on the alignment of wrist and arm. I also noticed less silicone twisting when the wrists are turned.

Solid Breasts & Gel Butt
From my experience with the gel breasts in my silicone Starpery, I decided to go with solid breasts for this doll to avoid the appearance of droopiness and that thick water balloon feeling. Also, requesting gel implants for either TPE or silicone breasts often increases the size of the breasts a little and from the promotional photos, the breasts appeared big enough for me. I was also guessing that squeezing these breast with the ultra soft silicone would be more akin to squeezing solid TPE breasts. It's close. They are a mix of soft and firm. Squeezable, but somewhat like squeezing soft fake tits rather than hard fake tits... I mean, if you ever had that experience in real life as I have. Regardless, I'm happy with them. As for the Gel Butt, I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It feels realistic enough to equate to the feeling of grabbing and slapping an average butt of a girl who doesn't work out, but its softness concerns me especially when there is weight applied to it. I'm more cautious with how long of a time I have the doll laying down or in a seated position. It's feels very delicately soft and easily prone to damage and it's definately softer than my Starpery's gel butt which felt like there's barely any gel was applied. One thing that somewhat disturbed me is that during anal, a bump in my doll's lower back appeared with every thrust. Pushing down on that bump, yeah, it was the head of my dick under that bump.

Hard Standing Feet and Hard Hands
Unlike my Starpery, there isn't a noticeable difference where the standard silicone is visibly melded with the hard silicone for the standing feet. Irontech's hard standing feet are not as hard as Starpery's and I'm a little concerned about how I stand this doll and for how long. With Starpery's design, I feel the harder silicone can withstand the weight and never be penetrated by the skeletal metal foot within. Irontech's design seems to be a smooth transition from soft silicone to a slightly thicker standard silicone. The hard hands seem more thicker, even thicker than the silicone at the bottom of the "hard" standing feet. This almost makes the doll's hand's feel slightly masculine, but its tolerable. I definitely feel confident there's less of a chance of the metal bones puncturing and I also like the articulation

The Sex
To my pleasurable surprise, sex with this Irontech ultra soft silicone is 100x better than trying it with my Starpery. The love holes are soft and allow for easy penetration without any force pushing me back out, no matter how close the legs are. Standing doggie -check! Missionary -check! Cowgirl -check! Spooning sex under the covers -check! - All thanks to the softer silicone and good LHP! My only gripe about the LHP is that the anus could be 1cm up the butt crack, but it's position is not too bad. From my experience with Starpery, I thought I would only do hybrid dolls from that point on, but I will say that now that I've experienced ultra soft silicone, this keeps the door open for future silicone purchases. The only downside about the sex is a little trivial. The internal texture is disappointingly barely noticeable. I only felt it during cowgirl, and when I did feel it, it had some soft silicone rigidness to it. Nothing like how the inline texture of a fleshlight or TPE love hole's softness, but definitely not rigid enough to ruin the experience. I should also mention, no visible tearing so far. It's only been a week of having this doll, but I think the way soft silicone is more flexible than the standard, it seems to take it better.

The Automatic Blowjob
So far, I've only done sitting at my desk chair and later standing and only with the ROS heads that came with the doll. This feature definitely feels mechanical yet for once, I'm glad to experience my doll's bj without doing all the work myself for once lol. I don't like the fact that the doll has to be plugged in for this feature, I would have much preferred wireless. However, the dial controller has more speed control and I do notice that the higher speeds, the deeper the penetration in the ROS mouth. I'm going to experiment with having the Starpery Hedy ROS head installed and a TPE head just to experience the differences (if any.)

And now, the unboxing photos.
Attachments
IT2.jpg
IT2.jpg (500.28 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
IT3.jpg
IT3.jpg (605.31 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
IT6.jpg
IT6.jpg (443.61 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
IT7.jpg
IT7.jpg (529.05 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
IT8.jpg
IT8.jpg (363.24 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

UpperLower

Re: Unboxing/Review Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob

Post by UpperLower »

More visuals
Attachments
IT4.jpg
IT4.jpg (333.69 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
IT5.jpg
IT5.jpg (366.11 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
IT9.jpg
IT9.jpg (311.54 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
IT10.jpg
IT10.jpg (353.29 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
IT11.jpg
IT11.jpg (381.16 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
IT12.jpg
IT12.jpg (288.75 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thanks upperlower! Much appreciate this review.

Your Irontech sounds way better at sex than my FanReal. Emmm maybe I will have to rethink my purchasing plans.

Enjoy! Thanks for the pictures, and sharing your experiences about the vaginal texture. Given the flexibility of the Irontech material maybe selecting a narrower channel would make it so that you would "feel" more.....

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

There are few real photos of the 167 body on the forum.
Can you provide more photos from different angles and in different poses?
It would also be cool to record a video of the doll’s movement in automatic blowjob mode

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Good review. Thanks.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Magnificent, congrats

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 pm There are few real photos of the 167 body on the forum.
It would also be cool to record a video of the doll’s movement in automatic blowjob mode
Are you asking to see different sex poses or modeling poses?

If you click the link to the factory photos I posted at the beginning, included with the factory photos is the automatic bj demonstration video. I could do another video if that’s what you’re asking, but essentially you’re going to see the same movement.

gbor400
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gbor400 »

UpperLower wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:42 am
Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 pm There are few real photos of the 167 body on the forum.

If you click the link to the factory photos I posted at the beginning, included with the factory photos is the automatic bj demonstration video. I could do another video if that’s what you’re asking, but essentially you’re going to see the same movement.
Seeing multiple sex poses would be great. For example how the monevent looks like sitting in a chair, or in 69, and basically any pose with a dildo/other doll/etc. All factory and promo videos are just so... bland. Artificial, far from real-life use, if you know what I mean. I'm very interested in buying one, but would be a huge investment without seeing how real and usable it really is.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Nice review. I'm curious is the auto bj practical? I saw the only vids from Irontech was in one position. Is it feasable to do while sitting or standing without having you to manually balancing it yourself? Does it easily fall over while moving if you don't touch it while auto bj is on?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Love your doll. Gorgeous.

Here's where my imagination starts to get a little crazy.

I've been interested in getting the new IT 162minus this year, and I would probably order her with the electric hips/waist. After seeing your factory video of the auto blowjob function, I'm wondering, and just be patient with this theory, it seems like even in a slower speed the auto blow function- because the mechanism is in the neck of the doll not the head - provides some movement in the torso as well, ever so slightly, but still. If laying down on her back, with the auto blow function on in a slower speed so as not to headbutt you during sex lol, does this function alone provide somewhat of a sensation that there is "life" to the doll body, that she's slightly moving and "reacting" to your sexing? Hmmmm... instead of ordering the doll with electric hips and adding that additional weight would ordering her with the auto blow and running her on a slower speed give that impression that there was life to the doll underneath me?

3+ coffees on a Sunday afternoon plus your factory photos and videos and this is what I came up with. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

gbor400 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:11 am

Seeing multiple sex poses would be great. For example how the monevent looks like sitting in a chair, or in 69, and basically any pose with a dildo/other doll/etc. All factory and promo videos are just so... bland. Artificial, far from real-life use, if you know what I mean. I'm very interested in buying one, but would be a huge investment without seeing how real and usable it really is.
I will work on those photos and videos tonight if possible, or tomorrow. I don't have a dildo to demonstrate with, but I can improvise.
muzaka wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:54 am Nice review. I'm curious is the auto bj practical? I saw the only vids from Irontech was in one position. Is it feasable to do while sitting or standing without having you to manually balancing it yourself? Does it easily fall over while moving if you don't touch it while auto bj is on?
I haven't gotten too creative with it yet, but so far, here is what I can tell you.

Is the auto BJ practical for...

Standing BJ - debatable. In the case of standing bj, this falls more in line with a luxury then a necessity since the doll can rock on it's knees with some manual nudging, creating the same sensation. The luxury is the doll can hold grip and hold my member steady in the hand with only the head moving at slow to medium speed. At higher speeds, I experienced the hand actually stroking with the head bobbing. It's a high level of luxury when looking down and seeing the head moving on its own, working it. It's definitely a nice touch. Still, not a necessity to have an auto bj for this.

Sitting BJ - sitting in front position - very feasable. Due to the center of gravity on the doll, using it for a sitting bj without the auto bj is actually more work, or nudging force to get the desired motion. - sitting by the side - I haven't tried this yet so I'll hold commenting until I do. It is definitely on my to-do list as I want to experience it in my car while parked in my garage. - Laying down bj - also haven't tried. In fact the only 2 I have tried are standing and sitting in front.

Balancing is all in how you position the doll. I go with the most natural= knees half bent with a wedge cushion between the calves and back of the thighs so that the doll doesn't squat lower past my desired height. When standing, I have the abdomen slight bent backward which makes the eye contact awesome. In sitting bj, I have the abdomen bent forward, arm or arms resting on my thighs to an optimal position for sensation. I haven't had issues with the doll falling over with hands free operation.
mathieu242 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:59 pm Love your doll. Gorgeous.

Here's where my imagination starts to get a little crazy.

I've been interested in getting the new IT 162minus this year, and I would probably order her with the electric hips/waist. After seeing your factory video of the auto blowjob function, I'm wondering, and just be patient with this theory, it seems like even in a slower speed the auto blow function- because the mechanism is in the neck of the doll not the head - provides some movement in the torso as well, ever so slightly, but still. If laying down on her back, with the auto blow function on in a slower speed so as not to headbutt you during sex lol, does this function alone provide somewhat of a sensation that there is "life" to the doll body, that she's slightly moving and "reacting" to your sexing? Hmmmm... instead of ordering the doll with electric hips and adding that additional weight would ordering her with the auto blow and running her on a slower speed give that impression that there was life to the doll underneath me?

3+ coffees on a Sunday afternoon plus your factory photos and videos and this is what I came up with. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've read reviews on TDF about the hip/waist movement having more problems from full stop functioning to having to stop the motor just right to adjust the doll at the abdomen, so I avoided opting for it. In the video, the dolls legs hang off the table, so when the head moves forward and back, so does the center of gravity due to the lower weight in the legs.

I don't know if laying the doll on it's back while using the motor for the purpose moving the rest of the body would be wise. This may be too much stress on the motor, however you could always contact the manufacturer to see if that's feasible. Plus there is a regulator in the control unit which would likely prevent the operation with so much resistance. At most, the best you could get out of that is if you position the neck to not contact the surface the doll is laying on, you'll have some robotic life head bobbing to you motion if you can synch with the robotic motion. I don't think you'll experience much body motion due to the center of gravity being at the abdomen which won't move much at all when laying on a surface. I'm honestly not going to risk that with my doll though. At most, I might try in it with cowgirl, but with my understanding of center of gravity, I think it would be less effective compared to just rocking her on her knees manually.

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

Yes, I meant sex positions.
I found a video with an automatic blowjob, thanks!

gbor400
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gbor400 »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:14 am

Yes, I meant sex positions.
I found a video with an automatic blowjob, thanks!
Can you link me that video please?

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Very good review thank you. I'm hoping other brands include auto bj in the future as well as Irontech dolls are still too heavy for what I like.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

I wish I could do standing missionary with my 165cm doll, but due to the LHP you need an L shaped cock to do it. They really do need to fix this. Everyone moans about it. I have found a workaround though.... Squeeze a fleshlight between her legs (close them so it grips well) and you are good to go. Can't use the auto sucking feature, but it's still good doing her up against the wall with her arms around you or up.

INFORMATIONS