Starpery.com

photo request - Starpery TPE vs Silicone

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

photo request - Starpery TPE vs Silicone

Post by curious_person »

hi, I'd be curious (being a curious person) to see what the same starpery model looks like side by side in TPE and Silicoine
my current experience is with WM TPE dolls.
the specific starpery's i''m interested in are the 172F , 174D, and 176F .. but I guess seeing any of them in TPE would help .. I think most of the promo shots are silicone, right?
LHP detail in particular would be nice to see.. I know that TPE can't render so much detail but the lips on the WM/AK173C show TPE can do ok in that department :)

thanks for any photos

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: photo request - Starpery TPE vs Silicone

Post by toddjy »

I've been wanting to see what a TPE Starpery looks like. The dealers most likely only show silicone dolls.

You say "side by side" though. Different cameras and different lighting will make the same doll look different. So unless you expect someone to have both a TPE and a silicone doll from Starpery, you're still getting approximates.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

toddjy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 am I've been wanting to see what a TPE Starpery looks like. The dealers most likely only show silicone dolls.

You say "side by side" though. Different cameras and different lighting will make the same doll look different. So unless you expect someone to have both a TPE and a silicone doll from Starpery, you're still getting approximates.

Some TPE, some silicone factory photos are here, provided by Rosemary Doll:

https://www.sexdollpicture.com/category ... ery-dolls/

Silicone is the way to go with Starpery. The TPE vs. Silicone versions of the 161H doll in the factory photos is the best example of WOW what a difference. It's not even close.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

good question, I will never understand why doll manufacturer do not show all their products in detail.
Besides the dolls have different sizes, eg 171A boob size of silicon and TPE variant are quite different.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

right seems most manufacturers list silicone & TPE dolls as seperate models, wheras starpery are unique in having silicone & TPE versions of the same models (& only show the sillicone versions in the photoshoots).
I'd guess the two materials have different design tradeoffs.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

curious_person wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:28 pm right seems most manufacturers list silicone & TPE dolls as seperate models, wheras starpery are unique in having silicone & TPE versions of the same models.
I'd guess the two materials have different design tradeoffs.
I guess that's because we are one of the few manufacturers in the field of TPE dolls that have the technology to reduce weight through internal construction.
Unlike silicone dolls, manufacturers who do not have the technology to reduce the weight of TPE dolls by using a foam core have no choice but to disregard anatomy and cheat with style!
That's why you can't have a common model for both silicone and TPE!
So as a hybrid doll, Starpery dolls are very expensive!
This is truly unfortunate! :puppydogeyes:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

INFORMATIONS