betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.

MyDollIsHappy

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

jms033 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:19 pm Congratulations!! Have a great time!! LHP is the only thing I can think of at the moment.
I second that!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Wow awesome and exciting congrats!

Wishlist topics:

LHP
Weight reduction
Shorter dolls and dolls with smaller bust
New materials for softer more realistic feel
More ROS features with full range of motion in the jaw
Improved skeleton durability and more realistic articulation
Cleaning products
Less electric/robot functions (they are too expensive prone to break and don't work well)
More realistic Western faces

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Hi and thanks for this opportunity.

First of all have fun, enjoy yourself but don't forget we don't see what you see unless you record it.

Second of all is lighter dolls so weight reduction improvement. So far Tayu are the best in this matter following by XT doll. But Tayu fine tune it better.

Third some countries cannot import short in hight dolls so i would like more models in the 150-160cm range.

Most important:
New innovation - self possing/positioning dolls (weight not so important). I would say word robot but what i am talking about is a mechanical doll powered by motors of some sort that can do posses without helping her. For example you have a remote full of icons or an app where you press the position you want and doll will do it. Of course the position has been coded in the system etc. It is users responsibility to not have anything obscure the doll while in process of positioning and before planning to use automatic position to make sure is in the position recommend by the app.
Mention 1: there should be an unlock option if user want to manually pose the doll such as skeleton limitations allow it but is not implemented in the app.
Mention 2: doll has too many joints of articulation they should not focus on all. I would say 6 to 8 or most important ones that allow most usual positions.

Thank you
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

I agree with the need to improve joint durability
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Congratulations. You're going to have a blast. All my "wishlist" items have been mentioned but perhaps having neck connectors in the head and neck made of a sturdy non-metal compound so we can get the mounted head wet in the shower without worries (obviously having makeup, eyebrows, hair making it through a wash would be wonderful).

Safe travels.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

That's great news !

Please ask every factory you visit to pay more attention to LHP.

It has to be visually correct and usable in all positions, just like a real woman.
There are still way to many new dolls released that look nothing like a real woman where it counts.

Also better pictures :

360 shots , pictures of dolls placed in sexual positions, to get a sens of what the doll looks like before you buy.

Clear LHP pictures ...they need to stop hiding dolls under nice clothing. be more open and show all the goods ... they sell sex dolls ... Not wax statues.

MichaelO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MichaelO »

TDF Consultant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 am So, my dear TDF family, here's where you come in: we need to hear from YOU! What are your wildest doll dreams?
My dreams aren’t wild… 🤣 But many people have mentioned closable eyelids! That would be a nice option.

Next, I’m going to be specific and (sort-of) selfish… 😜 If you visit Zelex, tell (ask) them to make an SLE 172G model! Bigger breasts on that thin frame would be hot… and there are a few TDF Zelex SLE fans that are ready to throw $$$ at them for it!!! (And if they’d throw in closable eyelids, that would be great!) 😁

Enjoy the trip, and we’ll be waiting for your report and the photos upon your victorious return!!!
:glou:
Alix and Alyssa's Photo Album: viewtopic.php?p=2497135#p2497135
Journey to my First Doll: Background and Thoughts: viewtopic.php?p=2500217#p2500217
Zelex SLE 172E
My Girl Alix- SLE 203 Head
My Girl Alyssa- SLE 201 Head

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet... I'd like to see new sculpts that actually pay attention to female arm and shoulder anatomy. I understand that elbow flexion is going to always distort and potentially cause doll arms to look unrealistic from certain angles, especially when bent. But to date, there are incredibly few dolls with arms sculpted to represent distinct triceps, biceps, shoulder, and forearm muscle tone.

I think the first manufacturer to sculpt consistently appealing arms and shoulders will separate itself from others. All other things being equal, I'd buy the doll that doesn't look like it has PVC tubing for arms.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

DollAddiction
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollAddiction »

I’ve seen many factories from China, and they enjoy a reputation for competitive prices.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:46 pm Something I haven't seen mentioned yet... I'd like to see new sculpts that actually pay attention to female arm and shoulder anatomy. I understand that elbow flexion is going to always distort and potentially cause doll arms to look unrealistic from certain angles, especially when bent. But to date, there are incredibly few dolls with arms sculpted to represent distinct triceps, biceps, shoulder, and forearm muscle tone.

I think the first manufacturer to sculpt consistently appealing arms and shoulders will separate itself from others. All other things being equal, I'd buy the doll that doesn't look like it has PVC tubing for arms.
Totally agree. Accurate wrists too please.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Congratulations and have a safe trip…just bring me a tayu 161…. I agree that the arms and elbows need work. Blinking eyes would be great and maybe a heart beat… moving kissable lips….

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Can WM answer some questions on TDF about LHP & STPE?
Meanwhile enjoy your time!

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

TDF Consultant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 am
On a Doll Mission in China.jpg
Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China, write your wish list now!!!

china_tripsml.jpg
Hey there, fabulous TDF family! TDF business consultant Vivian here!!!

First things first, let's take a moment to shower some love and gratitude on each, and every, one of you for your unwavering support on TDF. Your posts, messages, and endless enthusiasm for all things doll-related truly warmed my heart and kept TDF going. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Now, let's talk doll dreams and aspirations, shall we? Here at TDF, we've been doing some serious soul-searching, and we've come to a pretty exciting realization: there are some serious gaps between what our beloved doll lovers want and what the manufacturers are currently churning out.

But fear not, dear friends, because we're on a mission to change all that! We believe it's time we give back to our incredible community in a big, bold way. And so, we're rolling up our sleeves, dusting off our passports, and embarking on an epic journey to the heart of doll-making country: CHINA!!!

Our mission? Oh, just a few things:

1. **Factory Face-Time:** We're hitting up those tried-and-true Chinese factories to see first-hand what we can do to amp up the TDF member experience. Because let's face it, your satisfaction is our top priority!

2. **Next-Generation Explorations:** Say hello to the future of doll-making! We're diving head first into the world of new generation factories, where innovation and consumer needs reign supreme. These fresh-faced factory owners are ready to shake things up and cater to your every doll desire.

3. **Breaking Down Barriers:** Cultural and language barriers, begone! We're committed to bridging the gap and ensuring a seamless user experience for each, and every, one of you. Your feedback and input are absolutely crucial in this endeavour, so don't be shy!

So, my dear TDF family, here's where you come in: we need to hear from YOU! What are your wildest doll dreams? Your biggest frustrations? Your must-have features and designs? Together, we can make magic happen and usher in a new era of doll perfection.

Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks, and maybe even a few surprises along the way. This journey is just getting started, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have you by our side every step of the way.

Here's to a future filled with endless doll possibilities!

With love and doll-filled dreams,

Vivian
TDF Business Consultant
TDF needs to stay away from this and stay neutral in the doll business.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Welcome to China! I hope you have a wonderful journey ahead. We firmly believe that your trip will significantly contribute to the development and growth of TDF.

Wishing you all the best on this epic adventure. May your efforts lead to endless possibilities and advancements for the TDF family.

:multi: :multi: :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS