Starpery.com

Softness of Starpery

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Softness of Starpery

Post by Thelord001 »

This question is for owners who have experience from Starpery and other dolls too. How is the softness of Starpery, compared to other silicone dolls and TPE dolls? Whats your opinion?

atilla
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Softness of Starpery

Post by atilla »

Thelord001 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:34 pm This question is for owners who have experience from Starpery and other dolls too. How is the softness of Starpery, compared to other silicone dolls and TPE dolls? Whats your opinion?
Hi, I had a chance to compare a TPE 172F with my WM dolls, TPE from starpery seems to be firmer but nice to touch. Also I should say about poor loveholes accessibility and the butt was hard as rock. I was aiming this model due to the nice LHP from the photos, but was quickly dissapointed when tried to bend the doll like WM or zelex that was not possible :thumbs_down:

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

starpery soft silicon is really softer than my silicon doll from sweet doll.
Anyway its still too hard to have a realistic touch.
For cuddling I recommend a TPE doll. WM Dolls has the best balance of softness in my opinion.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

My Starpery silicone gal has just the right amount of softness where she needs it. She is also flexibly firm (if that makes sense) compared to my Starpery TPE gal. Both my STP gals have the hard head (iirc they called them hybrids- the TPE gal has a firm silicone head) which means no oral, and smooching is like kissing a wall- the upside is they are simply gorgeous and the make up, implanted eyebrows, and implanted eyelashes are intact, lush, and amazingly cool. I'd also suggest the STP silicone model is softer than my silicone Sanhui gal. The Sanhui has a soft silicone head that I'm careful with (inserted teeth eh...Surprise!).
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

I had a WM 174g for a couple years (RIP ...weld broke on skeleton), a SP 171d silicone currently and a Zelex SLE 164g on the way. Overall I'll say this, there is no perfect balance between realism and softness, yet. The tech is advancing so fast though that I'm hopeful that it's not too far away.

I'll keep this about the SP, since that is the subforum we're in. I got the gel breasts, gel butt, and soft silicone heads. Overall I miss the flexibility of the TPE, since the silicone makes it impossible for sex in many positions. But for certain positions (with legs spread wide) I like it more than TPE. I really wish they could make the gel in the butt as soft as the breasts, because the breasts are perfect. The combination of soft spots and harder spots really does add to the realism, if only they could get it a little softer all around. The soft silicone heads are not soft. I can barely get a finger in their mouths. They have implanted eyebrows/eyelashes and are incredibly detailed though, so I imagine that they're only a tiny fraction softer than their harder counterpart.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I can say that of all the dolls I currently have, my Starpery silicone is my least favorite except for the soft silicone ROS heads. It was my first and almost last silicone doll, but Irontech changed my mind thanks to their ultra soft silicone blend.

The Starpery’s firmness I was willing to tolerate, but the love holes are too tight and push me out. They are not as soft nor have the elasticity that my Irontech has.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I would say wait and see.
Starpery has a new weight reduction design being released soon.
If you go to the manufactures website and read the W.R. 4.0 (weight reduction) page, at the bottom of the page there is a short video showing the softness of the new softness.
Hard Starpery Butts, may be a thing of the past!
I'm told that Starpery will release the new weight reduction models in the 172 and 151 range first, beginning this month!

I downloaded the softness video and re-uploaded it here
ae76ec3335e31dcd4a35b4cd7a8b70e7.mp4
(19.16 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Olivia F1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:09 pm I would say wait and see.
If you go to the manufactures website and read the W.R. 4.0 (weight reduction) page, at the bottom of the page there is a short video showing the softness of the new softness.
I'm told that Starpery will release the new weight reduction models in the 172 and 151 range first, beginning this month!

What is this new weight reduction involve and what does it have to do with softness?

Do you know when they introduced this new 4.0 reduction and if it is incorporated on any of the dolls, perhaps even the new 163cm C cup?

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:31 pm
Olivia F1 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:09 pm I would say wait and see.

What is this new weight reduction involve and what does it have to do with softness?

Do you know when they introduced this new 4.0 reduction and if it is incorporated on any of the dolls, perhaps even the new 163cm C cup?
I would suggest reading what Starpery has said about weight reduction on their company website.
https://www.starpery.com/weight-reduction-tech-4-0
Essentially, weight reduction is achieved by introducing a foam core, rather then a solid tpe/silicone pour into the mold.
What does this have to do with softness? It allows for some areas of the doll to be firm and other areas of the doll to be soft, depending on the level of foam core underneath. Areas of the doll that allow for thicker silicone/tpe will be softer, and areas where the foam core is closer to the surface, with a thinner silicone/tpe ""skin" over them, will be firmer, due to the foam core being closer to the surface.

It appears that the firm butt, that has been a traditional build of Starpery dolls has been redesigned to incorporate a thicker/deeper layer of soft/gel silicone/tpe. The video at the bottom of Starpery's weight reduction page shows a soft/squeezable butt.

Starpery says that the silicone used in this new weight reduced doll manufacture is even softer then traditional tpe.

Starpery has eluded, that they may have me do a review on their new doll improvements. If this happens I will have a lot more to say about it :D

Regarding when the new 163cm C cup will have the new improvements, I don't know. The new model may already have these new improvements or is on a list to receive the new improvements as they redesign all their molds and models to have the new weight loss features.

Dbalpha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dbalpha »

I believe the new weight reduction 4.0 requires new molds so it’s something they have to produce on a model by model basis and not something they can just implement with their existing molds.

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Dbalpha wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:21 pm I believe the new weight reduction 4.0 requires new molds so it’s something they have to produce on a model by model basis and not something they can just implement with their existing molds.
Makes sense so it will be a new line similar to Zelex SLE line it seems.

The post before mentions TPE but wondering if this weight reduction 4.0 is for full silicone or just tpe.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:49 pm
Dbalpha wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:21 pm I believe the new weight reduction 4.0 requires new molds so it’s something they have to produce on a model by model basis and not something they can just implement with their existing molds.
Makes sense so it will be a new line similar to Zelex SLE line it seems.

The post before mentions TPE but wondering if this weight reduction 4.0 is for full silicone or just tpe.
As I understand it it is for silicone only. Looks exciting though. https://www.starpery.com/weight-reduction-tech-4-0

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

I hope their 172 and 151 offerings for this new line are realistic as their newer 176cm E cup with all the same custom options.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Starpery silicone is not really that soft. Although LHP is good on some models, the internals is lacking. I would look elsewhere if you want a doll for sex. My tpe Irokebijin is better for sex than my 172f Starpery. The Starpery silicone dolls look great, but suck for sex.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Streaker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:29 pm Starpery silicone is not really that soft. Although LHP is good on some models, the internals is lacking. I would look elsewhere if you want a doll for sex. My tpe Irokebijin is better for sex than my 172f Starpery. The Starpery silicone dolls look great, but suck for sex.
That is information I can appreciate, thank you. For me, a doll needs to be good in bed as well as look good.
My tpe Starpery is nice for sex. However Silicone, traditionally, causes me to call into question the quality of bedroom activities.

Advancements happen frequently, so it difficult to keep up. Users of other silicone brands have recently reported their silicone dolls as rather good in the bedroom.

Its difficult to know exactly what were going to receive when we order a doll, especially in the nice, tight (but not to tight! lol, ) and soft pussy department. Also always appreciated is: when legs are spread the pussy doesn't open up into a large caverns opening!

I have often posed the question: how is such and such doll model in bed?!

We want more then just a pretty face.

INFORMATIONS