www.irontechdoll.com

Soft silicone head or TPE head for oral.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Johnny Thunders
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Soft silicone head or TPE head for oral.

Post by Johnny Thunders »

I wish to get the Irontech/Sigafun SG-T-1003 torso. It is a silicone torso. I wish to purchase a head as well but bit unclear on head types. I would like the head to have some oral capabilities so hard silicone is not an option. I need to decide between soft silicone or TPE. From what I understand the TPE head is better for oral becuause its softer. Any input on how oral compares between soft silicone and tpe heads would be greatly appreciated. Also any info on ROS heads would be great as I am unsure if ROS is worth it. I am leaning toward an Irontech head since the torso is made by Irontech. I do understand that a TPE head is not ideal for silicone body, but the oral feeling is most important for me. Thank you. Regards, Johnny.

UpperLower

Re: Soft silicone head or TPE head for oral.

Post by UpperLower »

I recently got ROS versions of S1 & S18 soft silicone heads. For me, I think I would enjoy it more if I were smaller in size or if the jaw could open more. It’s a small fit for an above average guy like me, but it still gets the job done for what I can fit in that mouth. I prefer the soft silicone because TPE heads look like they’re about to explode when I use them. So much TPE material ends up displaced and it almost pops the eyes out. The only TPE heads I’ll use for oral are the ones designed to have their eyes closed. The only other ROS heads I have to compare to are Starpery heads and my size is more compatible with those.

As for the difference in feeling, TPE and ROS silicone have their own unique feeling. With ROS, you can sometimes get a slurping sound with it. With TPE, I insert realistic tongues (gag toys) I bought from Amazon and the sensation is enhanced by how that tongue feels. Plus I can pierce them for even more sensation.

I tried putting in these in my ROS heads, but the mouths have enough room that the tongue will push too deep in. I do wish the tongues in ROS heads were both slightly thicker and longer. It still feels good though. I give the ROS the slight advantage. Even though the fake tongue helps with the TPE sensation, it can sometimes fall out and ruin the moment.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Johnny Thunders
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johnny Thunders »

Great info, thank you so much. This will be my first doll purchase and it's a bit overwhelming. Soft silicone with ROS, moveable jaw seems to be the thing now and I like the realism. Probably will just end up getting one soft silcone head and one tpe head. Use the tpe for strong oral so i dont mess up the nice silicone one. Do tpe heads with open mouths have the eye bulging problem?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

UpperLower wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:03 pm With TPE, I insert realistic tongues (gag toys) I bought from Amazon and the sensation is enhanced by how that tongue feels. Plus I can pierce them for even more sensation.
Good to hear. I am curious, could you share a link of the one you have please?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:29 am
UpperLower wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:03 pm With TPE, I insert realistic tongues (gag toys) I bought from Amazon and the sensation is enhanced by how that tongue feels. Plus I can pierce them for even more sensation.
Good to hear. I am curious, could you share a link of the one you have please?
Sure. You can get them in multiple packs. Here’s a 5 pack for instance

https://a.co/d/hmMV5l0
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

INFORMATIONS