realsexdoll.com

Never thought I’d get one…or three

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Never thought I’d get one…or three

Post by Khyber223 »

Hello, new person here, I never thought I’d get one of these dolls, until my girlfriend saw one in her Insta and said, “Hey this doll looks like the character you made in Baldur’s Gate 3”

That was a week ago, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it since. I also started looking for outfits and cosplay for her, and realized, dressing her up in cosplay and armor would be so much fun. So she’s coming here tomorrow (Funwest Bella), and I also have another doll coming in some time next week (WM doll), and I’m already looking for my 3rd doll. There’s so many beautiful options out there, it’s so hard to not keep shopping around for another.

Anyways, thanks again in advance for all the helpful tips that i will get, or already gotten from all the helpful posts and tips that I’ve read so far!

baphometric

Re: Never thought I’d get one…or three

Post by baphometric »

Welcome to the forum and congrats!

BG3 is a ton of fun, such a good game. That's amazing that your GF found a doll that looks just like your character!
Hopefully she's on board with you getting a doll, and I hope you have fun enjoying them together!
My doll Mia is very much just a manifestation of my Skyrim character, haha.

I would personally recommend pausing on getting more dolls until the first two arrive. You're going to learn a lot from them, and that will inform you on what you do or don't want in future dolls.
For most people, the biggest initial shock is the weight of the doll. Hopefully the two you got are of a good manageable weight for yourself.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your cosplay and dressup, if you feel like sharing!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Welcome! Same with me. Never thought I'd get one but now I have 3. Not planning on doing doll cosplay but I do play BG3.

duckdoll355
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by duckdoll355 »

Khyber223 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:11 pm Hello, new person here, I never thought I’d get one of these dolls, until my girlfriend saw one in her Insta and said, “Hey this doll looks like the character you made in Baldur’s Gate 3”

That was a week ago, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it since. I also started looking for outfits and cosplay for her, and realized, dressing her up in cosplay and armor would be so much fun. So she’s coming here tomorrow (Funwest Bella), and I also have another doll coming in some time next week (WM doll), and I’m already looking for my 3rd doll. There’s so many beautiful options out there, it’s so hard to not keep shopping around for another.

Anyways, thanks again in advance for all the helpful tips that i will get, or already gotten from all the helpful posts and tips that I’ve read so far!
Absolutely!….I have a WM myself, can’t wait to do just that also 😄

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

baphometric wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:23 pm Welcome to the forum and congrats!

BG3 is a ton of fun, such a good game. That's amazing that your GF found a doll that looks just like your character!
Hopefully she's on board with you getting a doll, and I hope you have fun enjoying them together!
She actually picked the 2nd one because she said she always wanted one so she could dress one up in cute outfits. She sees them as full-sized Barbie dolls, so she’s fully on board with the doll purchase!

In fact now that I think about it, how did she came across that photo on Insta, unless she’s already following people who have love dolls. :lol:

Also you’re right, I should hold off on the third one. My first one will come tomorrow, so I should have a better understanding of how it is to own one of these dolls.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

bbc3 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:27 pm Welcome! Same with me. Never thought I'd get one but now I have 3. Not planning on doing doll cosplay but I do play BG3.
I’m on my 3rd play through already, that game is so addictive. I had to create a figure version of my warlock build when she basically solo’d Sarevok and his retinue in a spectacular fashion.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome! Bella is hot hot hot! One of their more beautiful ladies, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy her company.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF and Congrats.... x3!!! 😁
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Khyber223 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:11 pm
Hello, new person here, I never thought I’d get one of these dolls
Congratulations!!
And Welcome To TDF!!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Khyber223
Welcome to TDF. Hope you and your girlfriend have a good time here. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Khyber223!

Wow, already going for your third! Congratulations 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Khyber223 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:11 pm
Congrats and 1 suggestion - take your time. Read up on here first doll things (clean is 1st from factory debris) but last is powder (wahoo) and all hands on deck then.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS