www.siliconelovers.com

Is This Your Final Fantasy? Gamelady Promotion

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Is This Your Final Fantasy? Gamelady Promotion

Post by Silicone Lovers »

I know sometimes you feel waaaayyyy over your head with this choice.....

tifa.jpg
tifa.jpg (126.26 KiB) Viewed 330 times

But no more! Take the tough decision out of it - Gamelady is offering a free 2nd head from their 2 most popular heads of all time- Tifa and Aerith. So relax and take the choice out of it, there's too much choice these days and it's making the decisions way too hard :wink:

poster-1.jpg
poster-1.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 330 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is This Your Final Fantasy? Gamelady Promotion

Post by Gaijin »

It's not a bad plan. Make 3-5 separate bodies in slightly different sizes, and put your real variety of choice into heads and outfits. As long as those bodies aren't garbage, and those heads remain popular, things should be good.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Is This Your Final Fantasy? Gamelady Promotion

Post by Socratus »

Nice.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS