kimberdoll.com

Piercings

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
sumkat69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Piercings

Post by sumkat69 »

Has anybody done piercings on their Kimber? Ears, nose, belly button, nipples? If so, how?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Piercings

Post by Wheezer »

Many have done so and it is very easy.

Get jewelry, poke through the TPE flesh and then insert jewelry.
Unlike a real human there is no wailing, blood or healing involved. :)

Once in your doll, use a bit of care around them.
TPE tears and rips easier than human flesh.
But also TPE can be easily repaired.

Good luck!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RobF
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RobF »

sumkat69 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:32 pm Has anybody done piercings on their Kimber? Ears, nose, belly button, nipples? If so, how?
I did the nose on mine, it was just a case of carefully pushing the ring through the TPE rubber, but it does take a steady hand, working up the courage and being mindful of where you want the exit point of the piercing to come through.

It took me two attempts because I got it slightly wrong on the first try and the exit point wasn't right, but what was reassuring was it didn't leave much of a "scar". I also got the ring size too big on the first attempt and the doll looked ridiculous, but a second attempt and a smaller ring size prevailed.

It looks okay, but it has risen the nostril up very slightly on one side.

I guess a needle would be a more accurate way of doing it for things like nipples, belly button etc I wouldn't use too thick a gauge either.

Also bear in mind not to pierce parts which might rip or tear easily, it was for this reason I avoided the ears, I think clip on piercings would work better on this part, particularly if you're worried about damaging the doll.

I'd like to do the lower lip on mine eventually.

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Layla and Laura »

sumkat69 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:32 pm Has anybody done piercings on their Kimber? Ears, nose, belly button, nipples? If so, how?
I have my belly button pierced, but clip ons for my ears, I don’t want them to get torn.
IMG_0957.gif
IMG_0957.gif (864.11 KiB) Viewed 140 times
Davey2469 - I belong with him
My thread shared with Layla:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme
10% coupon carycme10

INFORMATIONS