www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear TDF members,

We're excited to share with you a sneak peek of an upcoming addition to our collection, designed with your requests in mind. Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.

This new body type is to ensure that you can find a Tayu doll that suits you. As we are in the final stages of design, your input is invaluable to us.

We're particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on:

*We encourage you to make any modifications you think could improve the design, and upload them back to this thread. Your direct feedback will be instrumental in refining the body
*We'd love to know your thoughts on what an acceptable weight range would be for this new, thick body.
*Height is another crucial aspect that adds to the overall appeal and realism of a doll. Please share your minimum requirement on heights.
*Anything that you want to share about improvement on this new body please share in this thread.

We’re eagerly awaiting your suggestions and ideas and thank you for your continued support and creative ideas!
新身体设计图.jpg
新身体设计图.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2545 times
Kind regards,

Emma

magnussam

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by magnussam »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Dear TDF members,

We're excited to share with you a sneak peek of an upcoming addition to our collection, designed with your requests in mind. Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.

This new body type is to ensure that you can find a Tayu doll that suits you. As we are in the final stages of design, your input is invaluable to us.

*We encourage you to make any modifications you think could improve the design, and upload them back to this thread. Your direct feedback will be instrumental in refining the body
*We'd love to know your thoughts on what an acceptable weight range would be for this new, thick body.
*Height is another crucial aspect that adds to the overall appeal and realism of a doll. Please share your minimum requirement on heights.
*Anything that you want to share about improvement on this new body please share in this thread.

We’re eagerly awaiting your suggestions and ideas and thank you for your continued support and creative ideas!

新身体设计图.jpg

Kind regards,

Emma
I like the body shape very much! Thanks for asking for our feedback.

If the breasts can have puffy nipples and Areolas (not just painted but cast into the silicone), the vagina has pronounced labia lips with no/little gape (like your 158c but with bigger labia lips) that would be great!

around 60-65lbs with great softness (especially in the breast, buttocks, the entire upper thigh, and tummy (basically the entire lower body with the exception from the knees down-from the knees down, I don't mind having a harder silicone with more foam to save weight, likewise the rib cage section, if that part is harder with the exception of the tummy, thats fine).

A way to save weight might be to make the doll around 150cm?????

thanks again! will await the new body with excitement. :)

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Dear TDF members,

新身体设计图.jpg

Kind regards,

Emma
Oh and also for such a shapely body, please make it great for sex. I would not mind sacrificing some visual qualities to make the doll very soft and cuddly (even if the tummy details need to be smoothed our a bit, thats ok with me), I would want the doll nice and soft so it moulds, and accommodates when we push up against the body. Nothing hard in the important areas please (my Sino soft max is very good in this aspect). But then from what I hear you folks at Tayu excel at this already!

I know it maybe too much to ask, if there is a good intro discount for this doll I will definitely give Tayu a try! A very appealing shape!!!!! thanks for the good work. :lying:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am We're particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on:
Wow! Thank you!

First off, I'd just like to state that she is quite lovely! Very nice roundness in all the right places.
It may just be the way her feet are pointed but, to me, she looks as if the legs are a tad too long for the torso. I read somewhere that the legs are ideally 55% of the body length. This looks closer to 60 or 65%. But again, it just may be that her feel are extended which adds to the look. Like she's wearing high heels.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'd like the legs shorter. :lol:

In addition, I'd prefer a slightly broader torso and waist. This would make getting clothes for her a little easier. Many dolls with bigger, rounder bottoms have tiny waists so that, when you get clothes that will fit over the butt, you're left with a gapping waistline.
Given that you're quite well known for making incredibly light dolls, I think you'll have no issue no matter what you pick. For myself, I'd like it to be no more than 26K. Like your 161 or 163 models. Certainly no more that 29 kg. Afterall, that's the weight of your heaviest and tallest doll.
I'm a tall guy so I like taller women. I'd prefer around 160 cm. Well, actually, I'd love a 165 cm, but I think the thicker body would make her weight greater than 29 kg.
I think that's really it! So:
  • Slightly shorter legs,
  • Thicker waist and torso
  • Less than or equal to 29 kg
  • 160 to 165 cm.
But really, she's quite, quite lovely.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

DocWen wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:09 am
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am *Anything that you want to share about improvement on this new body please share in this thread.
I think that's really it! So:
  • Less than or equal to 29 kg
  • 160 to 165 cm.
But really, I wouldn't be opposed to a shorter doll with less weight! Like a 150 to 155 that's 25 kg or less! That would be sweet as well.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Taste are in nature but I personally do not like the belly area. Any doll that has any forms of abs muscle usually looks weird under light due to shadows putting an emphasis on the area. It kills the doll feminity. For more, you guys are already AWESOME in belly design. So no need to change the recipe.

I would also go one cup bigger for the breast to differs from your other models. I finally do agree with DocWen, the legs look a bit out of proportion by beeing too long.

That is a good idea to ask the community for comments. Good work Tayu!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Commish

Post by Commish »

That BUTT AND LHP LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! Butt hole is in the perfect spot good job.

The only change i would make is maybe make her boobs a little bigger for better overall proportion i think they get dwarfed by her juicy hips and butt!

A light weight thicker girl in the 155-160cm range would be awesome! :glou:

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

I agree with the larger size breasts, and feet length of at least 9" (22.8cm)
160-164cm hight
and LPH just like the 148
weight 29-32kg
Get me that and I'll order today!!!

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

This body type in I cup Namie 148cm would be awesome.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

More curves around the hip and thigh area would be killer. Lots of us love nice hips and thighs. Not too thick where it's exaggerated, but not slim.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I would say 2 cups higher on boobs (G or H).
Legs i agree with some saying they are too long.
Overall hight 155 to 160cm.
Weight under 30kg with head included.
Mouth to vagina distance is also important to keep in mind.

Make sure the ass will not have a drop down after softness is applied.

Thanks for doing this and i advice making few 3D models like the one presented based on what people are writing. Post the 3D models here again and let people vote for final one and take your decision based on that.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

I think it looks great. We seem to give a lot of small preference advice but overall the mold as it is looks like it’ll appeal to a broader audience.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Tayu New Body Update.png
Tayu New Body Update.png (836.52 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
output_0k22NL.gif
output_0k22NL.gif (400.3 KiB) Viewed 2268 times
I love the design overall with a few caveats:

I feel the stomach area is a little over exaggerated
I am in agreeance with most of the others that the legs are a touch too long for the torso length
She definitely needs a slightly bigger bust to even out the proportions

I think an ideal height for this model would be in the 160-165 range while trying to keep the weight down to <29kg

For your consideration I have attached a modified model (please be gentle on the criticisms as this was my first attempt at adjusting a 3D model LOL)
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thank you for reaching out! I think this body looks similar to your other bodies. I would like to see an A or B cup small bust doll 152 -164cm in height. As close to your other light weight dolls as possible. Appreciate your time and attention.

Tmmail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tmmail »

Jugo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

One like this, about 152-160 cm with a healthy athletic build would be absolutely sweet!

INFORMATIONS