www.siliconelovers.com

Kinda pissed *RESOLVED ALL IS WELL*

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kinda pissed *RESOLVED ALL IS WELL*

Post by Treepusher »

All’s well that ends well. Glad that particular issue turned out okay.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I'm glad it's resolved.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Re: Kinda pissed

Post by Layla and Laura »

Khyber223 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm
I’m gonna change the title of this whole thread as “resolved”. I’m very happy and feel a bit silly for raising a fuss, but to my defense I didn’t know what to do when received a headless doll. :lol:
Hurray! So glad she is complete now!
Davey2469 - I belong with him
My thread shared with Layla:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme
10% coupon carycme10

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Wow scary post did you ever find out how and why the head was gone?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:11 am Wow scary post did you ever find out how and why the head was gone?
This is actually how almost all stock dolls ship :)

The reason behind that is that so many photoshoots use different body/head combinations. So if you stock the bodies and heads separately, you can have way more availability for your customers whilst taking up way less space. It's normal and how most stock is done. It allows customers a lot more choice even though it actually costs us more (two packing and shipping fees!!).

Hope this helps!
Nick
S❤️L
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS