www.irontechdoll.com

That Disheartening Sound and Sight of a New Doll Breaking

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: That Disheartening Sound and Sight of a New Doll Breaking

Post by Cameramike »

Nice that they stand by there products. Great outcome way to go iron tech.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

UpperLower wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:04 pm
RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:53 pm Sell it.
Or at least let someone pay you to ship it to them.
We "tinkerers" learn by tinkering with dolls. Someone may really want to know how to work on and fix autoblow dolls.
Just an update. The latest email from Irontech requests that I share video of the breakdown of the doll. So if it were to be sold, it will have to be sold as disassembled.
Glad Irontech is making good on their arrangement. I would really appreciate if you would share your video of the neck motor failure investigation here also. I am curious as to the inside of the neck motor box. I have been trying to arch our Irontech's back and it's getting more travel through the hip motor, but from your experience, I don't think I'll exert force there anymore. Thanks!
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Synthian wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:43 am
Glad Irontech is making good on their arrangement. I would really appreciate if you would share your video of the neck motor failure investigation here also. I am curious as to the inside of the neck motor box. I have been trying to arch our Irontech's back and it's getting more travel through the hip motor, but from your experience, I don't think I'll exert force there anymore. Thanks!
I’m very relieved Irontech has this reputation. The more I think about it, I do wonder if the foam securing the joint at the waist hindered the articulation and caused the spine to detach up higher. I’ll post videos, of course.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

UpperLower wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:30 am I’m very relieved Irontech has this reputation. The more I think about it, I do wonder if the foam securing the joint at the waist hindered the articulation and caused the spine to detach up higher. I’ll post videos, of course.
Thanks in advance for posting the videos, quick question does your gals arms free flop forward and back at the shoulder? My gal raises and lowers with resistance, but the butterfly press motion is free flop. The left arm was like this from the start and the right arm followed just about a month later. :?:

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Synthian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:07 am Thanks in advance for posting the videos, quick question does your gals arms free flop forward and back at the shoulder? My gal raises and lowers with resistance, but the butterfly press motion is free flop. The left arm was like this from the start and the right arm followed just about a month later. :?:
All of the limbs were tight but manageable. No loose anything. Typically I get loose legs with my dolls while their arms remain fine… at least for my TPE dolls. Both the Irontech and Starpery silicone dolls did not loosen.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

What's the way to fix this? Doll has to be opened and then weld the pieces back together?
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

LionRage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:08 pm What's the way to fix this? Doll has to be opened and then weld the pieces back together?
You are aware that there are four pages of discussion on this topic right?

Or do you just expect that we are all willing to summarize it for you so you don't get inconvienced by having to read?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A simple answer from a simple bloke is, Yes
If you have the equipment and the skills :)

Pabugs put up this post of a novice attempt at repair
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=149717

Using the Search function on this site will provide more help than you can poke a stick at :thumbs_up:

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

LionRage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:08 pm What's the way to fix this? Doll has to be opened and then weld the pieces back together?
Hi LionRage, in my case the hip-to-back weld broke. So re-welding is one way and probably the best if you know how and have the equipment and workspace. I know how to MIG weld, but have no workspace or equipment so I used a captive U shackle, safety wire, and a solid steel pipe insert.

If your girl is still okay, it is best to raise her legs as per the manufacturer's instructions and hold her hips down firmly while bending the leg just above the knee towards the thigh. This is because stiff bolts at the thigh-to-hip and back-to-hip cause the leg to leverage the hip-to-back weld and eventually weaken then snap it off taking part of the of hip bone with it and leaving a hole in the hip bone.

Take care of your girl, she takes good care of you ! :lol:

Here are some pics apologies if people have seen one or two already.

The Broken Weld took a large part of the pipe with it.
06 Clear TPE and Cloth.JPG
06 Clear TPE and Cloth.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 356 times
How This Weld Breaks
Evie Skeleton Leverage.png
Evie Skeleton Leverage.png (141.93 KiB) Viewed 356 times
What a Captive U Shackle looks like
Captive U Shackle.PNG
Captive U Shackle.PNG (164.24 KiB) Viewed 356 times
How to Properly Bend the Legs
Thigh bends leg.jpg
Thigh bends leg.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 356 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Apologies, I was busy on the go earlier as there was an out of duty call so I commented and left. It was not the best thing to do at the time and should've just waited until I had the time to go through it. So, Apologies.

I was intrigued by the whole process hence I commented in haste. I have read the full thread now and gain valuable knowledge about this kind of repair. Truth be told, my AFDoll has the same exact problem so I cannot pose her anymore and she lays in bed like in a coma state. I also do not have the space and tools to do this but it was still very interesting what our wonderful community can do.
So Thank you everybody for sharing this.
Image Image

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

If you don't have space or tools to MIG weld, there is another option of cold welds. There's this stuff called JB Weld (I think) which is kind of like a glue that has metal in it. It is activated by squeezing together and rolling around in your hand and feels warm as it reacts to the 2 parts as you kneed it into a kind of blue tac. It might not be strong enough but maybe worth a shot if you apply the whole tube. It's a small expense if you have nothing else to loose.

I have a MIG myself but I couldn't do work on a doll since I wouldn't be able to get my doll from the house to the shed where I weld (going down steep steps in full view of the public) and I'm certainly not welding in the house, so this might be something I would try, or even getting strips of angle plates or whatever strong bits of metal I could find to dill into and bolt on around it. Interesting looking at the pics from Synthian as it looks like it needs extra material to make it strong here anyway. You don't need to be an engineer to see the weak point and my IT doll certainly has an over tight joint when I try to bend her back, so this gives me pause now when I go to pose her. I'd like to thank Sythian for posting those alarming images of this weak point as I didn't realize how thin it was.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

LionRage wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:01 am Apologies, I was busy on the go earlier as there was an out of duty call so I commented and left. It was not the best thing to do at the time and should've just waited until I had the time to go through it. So, Apologies.

I was intrigued by the whole process hence I commented in haste. I have read the full thread now and gain valuable knowledge about this kind of repair. Truth be told, my AFDoll has the same exact problem so I cannot pose her anymore and she lays in bed like in a coma state. I also do not have the space and tools to do this but it was still very interesting what our wonderful community can do.
So Thank you everybody for sharing this.
Hi LionRage, sorry to hear about your girl's same exact problem. Here is the thread detailing how Evelyn and I went through this 3 surgery journey without MIG welding. She can now sit upright and lay down so she is no longer bedridden :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=2069449#p2069449

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Synthian wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:16 am
Hi LionRage, sorry to hear about your girl's same exact problem. Here is the thread detailing how Evelyn and I went through this 3 surgery journey without MIG welding. She can now sit upright and lay down so she is no longer bedridden :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=2069449#p2069449
Wow. Thank you for sharing this and well done brother.
Image Image

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

A lot of great fix it information. Thanks to all contributors.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Please don't just slap some epoxy putty on the break and expect it to hold for more than 10 seconds. It's never worked in the past, no matter how many times it's been tried (and documented) so it just won't work in the future either. So many experiences have been documented here, such a wealth of experience. Take advantage of it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS