www.wmdolls.com

Realing website gone?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Realing website gone?

Post by FormerlyHot »

I’m no longer able to access the RealingDolls.com website. What can it mean? Inquiring minds want to know.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Realing website gone?

Post by SxDolled »

FormerlyHot wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:48 pm I’m no longer able to access the RealingDolls.com website. What can it mean? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can't access the website too... Your best bet is probably to go with a more reliable manufacturer to avoid any bumps down the road, at least until Realing sorts this out 🤔
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

I’d not be surprised if this has something to do with forum member Saralina’s experience.

My hypothesis is the following (this is not a fact, just a guess)…

Whoever was running Realing’s TDF account back when they made the “what male body type do you want” thread was probably the same person who was running their customer service. I wouldn’t be surprised if that individual left Realing or was fired, leaving them with no customer service, nobody to run their TDF account, and nobody to maintain their website. That would explain why Saralina basically got scammed.

However, Realing probably noticed some money missing when she won her PayPal claim against them. Perhaps that made them notice that they still had a website, even though nobody is maintaining it, so they removed it.

Just my thoughts. Maybe Spartan Lover would know more details on this issue, since they have a business partnership with Realing?
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Oh after I won the PayPal claim I couldn't access it either. I thought they blocked my i.p address
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:07 pm I’d not be surprised if this has something to do with forum member Saralina’s experience.

My hypothesis is the following (this is not a fact, just a guess)…

Whoever was running Realing’s TDF account back when they made the “what male body type do you want” thread was probably the same person who was running their customer service. I wouldn’t be surprised if that individual left Realing or was fired, leaving them with no customer service, nobody to run their TDF account, and nobody to maintain their website. That would explain why Saralina basically got scammed.

However, Realing probably noticed some money missing when she won her PayPal claim against them. Perhaps that made them notice that they still had a website, even though nobody is maintaining it, so they removed it.

Just my thoughts. Maybe Spartan Lover would know more details on this issue, since they have a business partnership with Realing?
Lol don't tell me I took down an entire manufacturer, well maybe they got shutdown, but how will now spartan keep selling realings?

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Saralina wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:44 pm Lol don't tell me I took down an entire manufacturer, well maybe they got shutdown, but how will now spartan keep selling realings?
I'm merely saying that they shut down their website, not the factory itself. Spartan and other business partners of theirs aren't affected by this. I think that Realing literally forgot they even had a website (because the person responsible for it is gone), hence why they ignored you.

Chinese manufacturers typically prefer to sell through their network of vendors rather than sell direct to customers anyways, so I guess Realing has decided to just stick with that going forward. That means they don't have to pay anyone to run their website.
Josh's thread

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:55 pm
Saralina wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:44 pm Lol don't tell me I took down an entire manufacturer, well maybe they got shutdown, but how will now spartan keep selling realings?
I'm merely saying that they shut down their website, not the factory itself. Spartan and other business partners of theirs aren't affected by this. I think that Realing literally forgot they even had a website (because the person responsible for it is gone), hence why they ignored you.

Chinese manufacturers typically prefer to sell through their network of vendors rather than sell direct to customers anyways, so I guess Realing has decided to just stick with that going forward. That means they don't have to pay anyone to run their website.
Hope you're right. Because I ordered the same doll but from Spartan and they say they still work with realing (I asked them today). I also think the person managing their website and orders must have left which lead to a bunch of people getting scammed. May not seem smart to order the same doll again but I believe Spartan to be very reliable and I reaaaaally want that doll, gotta be that doll no other is worth it for me 😭💖💖💖

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Low-key feel like a bad btch for single handed taking down a brands website😂

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Saralina wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:27 pm Low-key feel like a bad btch for single handed taking down a brands website😂
You should feel good! Not a lot of people can say they've done that.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Saralina wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:24 pm Hope you're right. Because I ordered the same doll but from Spartan and they say they still work with realing (I asked them today). I also think the person managing their website and orders must have left which lead to a bunch of people getting scammed. May not seem smart to order the same doll again but I believe Spartan to be very reliable and I reaaaaally want that doll, gotta be that doll no other is worth it for me 😭💖💖💖
Spartan is indeed reliable. Although I certainly have my fair share of complaints about them, they have always provided me with helpful and speedy customer service, and they definitely would never scam you.

I certainly understand the sentiment of wanting one particular doll. I could've had a decent doll that I found attractive for somewhere between $1300 and $1600, but I spent $1948 instead because I had to have Harley.
Josh's thread

urbanmale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by urbanmale »

FormerlyHot wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:48 pm I’m no longer able to access the RealingDolls.com website. What can it mean? Inquiring minds want to know.
Now you have access! :)

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

It seems the website is back now. I guess I was incorrect? Hopefully they will actually maintain the site now instead of scamming people...
Josh's thread

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Saralina, what happened between you and Realing?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

DG wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:04 pm Saralina, what happened between you and Realing?
I ordered a doll from them, they took my money, never sent anything and never replied to my emails so months later I filled a PayPal claim against them and won

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

OH wow! I am sorry that happened to you, but am glad you won the PayPal claim and got your money back. That really sucks what they did and is definitely poor business.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll