www.irontechdoll.com

IT specs

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

IT specs

Post by Davey2469 »

A bit of mixed or not updated info on specs for some IT dolls on vendor sites. I have the 169cm silicone Real Lady Layla. She is heavy but I think IT has done WR on her since my purchase. Some vendors have her listed as 91 lbs but IT now has a lower weight listed for her.
Also the height is listed some places as 170cm, some as 169cm. Not that 1cm makes much of a difference but specs are just that, specifications.
Just an FYI, the eyes on my soft silicone head are 26cm (or 27cm listed by some) and I purchased 32cm MFC eyes and they do fit but helping Ken figure out what is best since the mfg seem to make things difficult. STANDARDIZE please on things that can and should be. I know the hard silicone heads are the only moveable eyes for IT, so I should find out soon about that.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS