www.irontechdoll.com

I just purchased my first doll! (Irontech 160cm Silicone)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I just purchased my first doll! (Irontech 160cm Silicone)

Post by ottar »

I'll make a separate thread reviewing the doll in about a month or so; that way, I have a good understanding of the doll first.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Just a note before I do a full review, the doll is 52KG without the head (just weighed it a minute ago). I asked for the weight reduced version but it doesn't seem like I got it. Next time I purchase a doll, I will ask them to weigh it and send me a video before accepting it. I know the robotic feature can add some weight but I don't think it should have added an additional 10kg.

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

This robotic part looks great, but it adds a lot of weight, and information about how much it adds is not added anywhere. Mine was before IT offered a soft silicone version and is around 39kg without the head.

Just qurious: I just went through the Rosemarrydoll site for a 160-cm silicone IT doll and didn't find any weight reduction options anywhere. Are you sure you didn't order the wrong doll because Starpery recently released a new weight reduction?
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

sijobo wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 pm This robotic part looks great, but it adds a lot of weight, and information about how much it adds is not added anywhere. Mine was before IT offered a soft silicone version and is around 39kg without the head.

Just qurious: I just went through the Rosemarrydoll site for a 160-cm silicone IT doll and didn't find any weight reduction options anywhere. Are you sure you didn't order the wrong doll because Starpery recently released a new weight reduction?
It was a request in the comment section when ordering the doll; Irontech was supposed to have released weight reduction for their dolls in December of 2023. Of course, I could be wrong too.

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Hey bro I was wondering if you can take a picture of the 160 you have right while it's wearing a sundress and turn it around and close the legs and put the dress on right push the dress all the way down so I can fit tightly nice and take a video or a picture of it so I can see how it looks because I'm about to get my 160 too but not the regular silicone I'm waiting for the real lady version 160 to come out I was just wondering if you can take a few pictures of it wearing a sexy outfit like a sundress and stuff like that and see what it looks like especially when you bend it over lol if it's cool with you thank you.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ottar wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm Just a note before I do a full review, the doll is 52KG without the head (just weighed it a minute ago). I asked for the weight reduced version but it doesn't seem like I got it. Next time I purchase a doll, I will ask them to weigh it and send me a video before accepting it. I know the robotic feature can add some weight but I don't think it should have added an additional 10kg.

I've been looking at the IT160 for a few weeks myself (I had not heard that this was going to be the new RealLady model; that's good news) and it was always my understanding that the quoted weight of 46kg WAS the weight reduced weight. Add to that the gel breast/ass options plus the motorized neck for auto=blowjob and your doll's weight of 52kg doesn't surprise me at all.

She looks amazing in the factory photos; I can only imagine how sexy she is up close! :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

mathieu242 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:14 am
ottar wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm Just a note before I do a full review, the doll is 52KG without the head (just weighed it a minute ago). I asked for the weight reduced version but it doesn't seem like I got it. Next time I purchase a doll, I will ask them to weigh it and send me a video before accepting it. I know the robotic feature can add some weight but I don't think it should have added an additional 10kg.

I've been looking at the IT160 for a few weeks myself (I had not heard that this was going to be the new RealLady model; that's good news) and it was always my understanding that the quoted weight of 46kg WAS the weight reduced weight. Add to that the gel breast/ass options plus the motorized neck for auto=blowjob and your doll's weight of 52kg doesn't surprise me at all.

She looks amazing in the factory photos; I can only imagine how sexy she is up close! :D
If 46kg is the default reduced weight then it makes sense why it is 50+ kg. I thought it wasn't weight reduced because she has no weird folds that some weight reduced dolls have and she is SUPER soft all over (arms, legs, chest, butt, etc..) so I was thinking the manufacturer might have made a mistake. She is definitely heavy when lifting out of bed, but I have no issue once she is in my arms and I'm carrying her. Still, I would have preferred her to be lighter lol; but, the weight hasn't deterred me from having fun with her (But the cleaning is--which is why i ordered the Rosemary cleaner). I'm still learning techniques to get her into positions I want. I've pretty much mastered missionary with her and I will be testing cowgirl this weekend.

INFORMATIONS