funwestdoll.com

[FW159A] Katja Larström

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
LionRage

[FW159A] Katja Larström

Post by LionRage »

First of all, I would like to give credit to Jenny at Funwest Doll for the very easy communication and for being very helpful throughout the ordering process,
even accomodating to my last minute changes to ensure my doll comes in as perfectly as how I want it.
I also want to say well done to Funwest Dolls for creating such a piece of art Katja has become,
for the stunning beauty their dolls have, and for the intricate attention to detail and delivering an outstanding quality product.
This time, I bought directly from Funwest Dolls, with communications mostly done through with Jenny on Skype and on e-mail.

Katja Larström
" Guys and gals call me a crazy b*tch... I prefer 'Happy with a twist'. "

After 4 years of fun loving life with Sherry, my AFDoll, I have learned a lot when it comes to doll care and developed preferences and features I would love for my next doll. And with that, I went back to the market and started looking around until I settled in on Funwest 159A, mainly for the "correct LHP". I used the Perfect LHP master list from this community as basis for my next doll, prioritising the correct LHP for more realism. viewtopic.php?t=172314. I have also been looking around for manufacturers with outstanding head sculpts, only heavily considering options if I feel the "wow" feeling once you see the face of the doll, and felt that "wow" when I saw Funwest's Jasmine and Sophiemina heads. Big factor also was the price because I did not want to pay more than 2.5K for a doll, 2k was a stretch but was looking somewhere in the range of 1K - 2K.
---
DOLL DETAILS

Name: Katja Larström
Nationality: Swedish (Sweden)
---
PREFERENCES

* 159cm - I was looking between 156cm - 168cm. 159 was within range of my criteria.
* A Cup - If anything, this was one of the features I sacrificed over correct LHP and the beautiful head sculpt. I normally prefer C or D cups, but I am now learning to actually like small boobs, to my surprise. It's so cute and so nice to actually cup it all on your hand.
* Natural skin tone - I wanted white / natural skin tone since she will be of Scandinavian ethnicity.
* Articulated fingers - So that she can hold things
* Pink french fingernails - I didn't want crazy colors
* Natural pink toenails - Same as above
* Gel breasts - Gel breasts as suggested by Jenny at Funwest for softness and boy, did it not disappoint! It was soft and perfect.
* Standing option - Initially preferred no standing, with the intention to have her soak on bath, jacuzzi, etc. but thank you to you all, standing option was a good idea after all, considering she would be standing morre than soaking lol.
* Fixed Vagina - I had removable sleeve before on the other doll and It really ruined the realism for me. Plus the hole was opening too wide it was just boner-killer. I'm really happy this time with fixed.
* Pubic hair - I did ask if they have blonde, they said only black. I decided to have it anyway to see how they do it. I have my tools for implanting hair so I may change her pubes to blonde on a future project sooner or later.
* Blonde Wig - The blonde one from the pictures as standard. But I'm using a wig i bought from amazon with layering cut and fringe.
* Grey eyes - I was mesmerised by the grey eyes, I thought, hell yeah. But I got a few other colors in reserve.
* Sophiemina Head - I was heavily considering Jasmine head and Sophiemina head and well, ultimately settled on Sophiemina head. Very happy with the choice!
* +$150 Custom Body Paint & Make up - Absolutely worth it! It gave Katja her own uniqueness. reddish accents on hands and certain points, veins on body, and my special custom order of body freckles that I provided picture references for, which the Artists at Funwest has masterfully applied the idea down to the tea.
---
TIMELINE:

14/2/24 - Order Created. I made an account on Funwest, and guys i kid you not, after you create your account, there is a discount code section within the account and you will see there a whooping 25% DISCOUNT CODE, that applies on top of whichever promotion they are running on site (site discounted offer + 25% code stacks).
19/2/24 - Order ammendment: No stand feet to standing feet, confirmed.
24/2/24 - Doll has been created and initial factory pictures recieved. Request to change make up submitted and confirmed.
26/2/24 - Changes on nipple size, colors, done, Confirmed for delivery
27/2/24 - UPS Label created & Tracking Info
29/2/24 - Doll In Transit
-(insert epic travel music)-
12/3/24 - Doll Arrives at UPS London, UK & Undergone Customs Check
13/3/24 - Doll Arriives at UPS Tamworth, near Bradford, UK which then quickly got transferred to UPS Leeds, UK. Then I rescheduled for the opackage to be delivered to my house by Friday 15th.
15/3/24 - Doll Arrives Home
---
FACTORY PICTURES:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And then the changes to the color from pink to light brown, and also nipple size from 5cm to 3cm.

ImageImage

UK Customs opened the box and inspected the contents. Notice the yellow bands has been cut-off. At least they resealed the box completely wrapping it with clear tape. Like, 360 degree wrapped it with tape.
Funwest packaging was good. Wood board on top and bottom, there's foam on shoulders and sides, hands and feet wrapped properly, also the head. and doll body had this white fabric cover to protect from any damage.

ImageImageImageImage

I also bought a head stand. Available from Funwest as an additional option.

It came with a really nice goodie bag that contains:
* Funwest Drawstring bag
* Big blue ball with straw pump thing - water douche? for cleaning the flower insides.
* Standard white night gown - I've not used it, it's been put away.
* Funwest Manual Handbook
* Doll Mold Creation Tag / Certificate - Says there the mold was finished on 24/2/24. hmm.
* Funwest Authenticity Certificate - I've not even checked until now but I'm sure I got a real one.
* TPE Sample block
* USB Heating rod
* Hair comb - But I have a better hairbrush
* 1x extra random wig - I got a black one as free 2nd wig, I've not tried it on yet.
* Michael Jackson gloves

Katja and I spent the first night together. Decided not to take any pictures for that moment. But here is the morning after pictures, and close up look on the details. I've already glammed her up with accesories, piercings, etc. Also trimmed her pubic hair with my clippers and plucked out-of-line pube growth to maintain a natural looking pubic hair growth lining.

Smell - The doll does have that TPE smell that is unpleasant however it is not too bad in my case. I also keep her in my mancave room (small bedroom where my PC is and a single bed for the doll), and I can only smell the TPE if I close the window and doors, leaving the room without ventilation. Otherwise, it is just a random whiff every now and then which is manageable specially considering this is only the first 24 hrs from receivig the doll. I read from other users that it goes away after a couple of days. I can only smell it strongly if I get close to the doll.

Oil - She is not oily at all, No oil marks on box nor clothes, nor the bed so far which I am keenly watching out for.

Weight - I have not weighed her on the scale yet at the time of writing this. Due to my work in the ambulance service, I do know how to move patients and proper manual handling of people, and I do lift weights. I'm just an average guy size, but I am able to move her around okay. She has weight to her, but not too heavy. Honestly I struggle more with my AFDoll and find that heavy. 159A is lighter but that's all I could compare it to. I can sit her on my lap while sitting on the PC chair and my thighs don't feel like being squished.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I laid her down, and took more pictures of detailing and body. I added more color on her pussy and other areas using matte lipstick 015 Nude Rose from MaxFactor. I chose lipstick because most blushes have glitter and lipstick will bleed out which can have a natual gradient effect later on. Just gotta have to be careful with it.
I also bought some bolt caps that I have installed on her feet to protect bath tub and floor, and also so the tpe is not squished when she is standing. Thanks to @Ramadutera for this idea!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

*LHP* I also took pictures of the vagina when she is laying down flat on back, and then doggy pose, to actually see for myself if the LHP on 159A is correct.
And I confirm 159A has Correct LHP. On my observations, the vaginal hole is in line with the bottom cheek line, and the area where the urethra would be, is in the right area just below the margin line. When she is in doggy, the anus should be staring at you dead center which is the case here, and the vaginal canal entrance should be facing you too and not facing downwards. This pretty much is identical to a female body. Well done Funwest. Now, I hope your other models will get this correction in the future.

I have also provided pictures of her vagina closed, open at 45*, and fully open. Contrary to other users who have problems with the stretch, Mine did not have a lot of stress on the stretch. Her vaginal hole goes onto this circle form but there is minimal tension, I would still be mindful about this and would not stretch the legs out extremely wide as others tend to do. May look big on pictures, but only because I did a close up shot. Her vagina actually looks small in real life. Small and puffy as per standing.

Doggy Pose LHP check

ImageImageImageImage

And then Katja and I had enough and just played with the camera. She also got dressed.

---
Clothes Sizes Recommeddations (Please note these are all UK sizes.)

Underwear: 2XS, XS
Bottoms: 2XS
Tops: 2XS
Bikinis: Better to buy tie-side / tie-ups.
Footwear: UK Womens size 2 to 3.
---

Katja and I hope this deep dive review is helpful for you guys and can clear out some doubts.
Thank you for reading. :razz:
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: [FW159A] Katja Larström

Post by ondsdoll »

Congats with your bbeautiful Katja,

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:01 am Congats with your bbeautiful Katja,
Thank you very much Ons!
Hope all is well with you and your dolls. :)
Image Image

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

It is thank you,

You got yourself one of the best LHP TPE dolls availabale with a very hot bodyshape.
Funwest has a reputation with all other dolls for having a bad LHP but they got it right on the 159a model.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:29 am
It is thank you,

You got yourself one of the best LHP TPE dolls availabale with a very hot bodyshape.
Funwest has a reputation with all other dolls for having a bad LHP but they got it right on the 159a model.
Yes indeed. I'm actually glad to have stumbled upon the LHP master list while I was in reddit. That list was a life saver and narrowed down my options. :o
Image Image

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Man, she looks great. I've been eyeing this doll for awhile. I have some questions if you don't mind; Is she tacky? Did you have to do a lot of powdering?

I have old tpe dolls and I swore I would not go back to them. Then I got convinced into a "platinum tpe" Irokebijin, and I'm coming back. 😅The Irokebijin platinum tpe is not very tacky, is virtually oil free, and very elastic. I wonder if this Funwest doll is similar being a newer doll and all. THANKS!

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Streaker wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:49 am Man, she looks great. I've been eyeing this doll for awhile. I have some questions if you don't mind; Is she tacky? Did you have to do a lot of powdering?

I have old tpe dolls and I swore I would not go back to them. Then I got convinced into a "platinum tpe" Irokebijin, and I'm coming back. 😅The Irokebijin platinum tpe is not very tacky, is virtually oil free, and very elastic. I wonder if this Funwest doll is similar being a newer doll and all. THANKS!
Hello brother, Sure no problem.

In regards to platinum TPE, I never had experience with that but I had an AFDoll which was really soft and tacky as soon as the powder comes off. With Katja, I definitely notice a massive difference in quality of the TPE. Katja's is not tacky at all. Even when I was washing her first time with hot water and soap, I was checking for the stickiness and there was minimal compared to the standard TPEs. I powdered her only once so far after washing her and she is soft and like-like to touch even now with all the posing and moving about we did today.

When it comes to oil, I have been eyeing around for any oil residue on box, blanket, fabrics on clothes, etc. but so far nothing.

Hope this helps!
Image Image

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Streaker wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:49 am Man, she looks great. I've been eyeing this doll for awhile. I have some questions if you don't mind; Is she tacky? Did you have to do a lot of powdering?

From what I have read is that funwest use premium TPE not platinum.
I use powdering when it gets sticky

Does this funwest doll have a strong TPE smell?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hello!

She is very beautiful! Please MOAR pictures !

Sili

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Katja is funny and very pretty. :thumbs_up:

I have a Funwest head and it loses very little oil (a little bit anyway, so be careful if you leave your doll for a long time on a surface that she could stain).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

LionRage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:43 am
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:29 am
It is thank you,

Yes indeed. I'm actually glad to have stumbled upon the LHP master list while I was in reddit. That list was a life saver and narrowed down my options. :o
Does the TPE has a strong smell?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations LionRage! She looks very playful and a joy to be around 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

This doll sounds like an all around winner. Thanks Lionrage.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Katja is a very beautiful girl! Congrats:)

Thank you for this detailed review!

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

4891d wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:02 pm
Katja is funny and very pretty. :thumbs_up:

I have a Funwest head and it loses very little oil (a little bit anyway, so be careful if you leave your doll for a long time on a surface that she could stain).

Thank you very much for the advice. So far I had no problems with oil. I have no oil bleed out or anything and I have been looking keenly for any signs.
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:03 pm From what I have read is that funwest use premium TPE not platinum.
I use powdering when it gets sticky

Does this funwest doll have a strong TPE smell?
Yes there is a smell, but it's no different than what most TPE products have when they are new anyway. I remember having a fleshlight before and that smelt bad too. Then a torso from lovehoney UK and that was the worse smelling TPE ever. Then I had AFDoll and that smelled as well but gone after a week. Funwest TPE also has that TPE smell and so far this is the TPE that did not smell too bad. It's only been 24 hrs so far and there is already almost no tpe smell in my tiny mancave room. I can only smell the tpe if I get too close to the doll now.
SxDolled wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:08 pm
Congratulations LionRage! She looks very playful and a joy to be around 😊
Thank you very much SxD. It has definitely been fun enjoying features new to me like articulated hands and fingers and finally experiencing a fixed vag. on a full size doll.
Image Image

INFORMATIONS