zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE 164cm (Head 216) - Sinful Comforts

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Zelex SLE 164cm (Head 216) - Sinful Comforts

Post by setevoltas »

Very nice, I like the punk/ alt look. :thumbs_up:

Careful with "wet look" items, probably safe standing up, but under pressure like sitting down or with legs crossed, that material is notorious for dye transfer.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Gremy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gremy »

Great pics and review. I ordered a Zelex SLE for my first doll and should be shipped this week, can't wait to receive her.

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:24 pm Stunning girl.
How does SLE feel for sex.
I've not had sex with a doll before this one, so I can't compare it to other dolls, but it's definitely better than a fleshlight (due to having a full body to grab onto on, and collapse into afterwards)

The rectum is a great tightness (feels tight around two fingers), vagina is expectedly a little looser, but both holes feel pretty good (I like the internal textures)

No issues with depth from either hole (I'm about 5.5-6.0 inches erect).

Sex with this doll is somewhat comparable to a real person, if not for the 'stillness' / lack of body heat I'd say.

b33 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:24 pm She is looking pretty cute, I like this photo!

Thank you :D
setevoltas wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:50 pm Very nice, I like the punk/ alt look. :thumbs_up:

Careful with "wet look" items, probably safe standing up, but under pressure like sitting down or with legs crossed, that material is notorious for dye transfer.
Yeah I considered following the 'Retayne' washing guide on here, but I opted just for repeated soaks of all the clothing. I did think this bikini was washed thoroughly enough, but I left the strings 'tied' during the soaking, and they did transfer a little dye onto her hips where the knots were (Just gonna wait out the staining for the silicone to clear itself) In future, I will likely try the Retayne or just wash much more thoroughly :O

Gremy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:04 pm Great pics and review. I ordered a Zelex SLE for my first doll and should be shipped this week, can't wait to receive her.
Which body/head did you order? I hope you are very happy with her, I know I am with mine :)

Gremy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gremy »

Gremy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:04 pm Great pics and review. I ordered a Zelex SLE for my first doll and should be shipped this week, can't wait to receive her.
Which body/head did you order? I hope you are very happy with her, I know I am with mine :)
[/quote]

I went with the 172CM and the S201 head, basically just as the promo pics showed cause I absolutely loved the look of her as she was.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

SinfulComforts wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:19 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:24 pm Stunning girl.
How does SLE feel for sex.
I've not had sex with a doll before this one, so I can't compare it to other dolls, but it's definitely better than a fleshlight (due to having a full body to grab onto on, and collapse into afterwards)

The rectum is a great tightness (feels tight around two fingers), vagina is expectedly a little looser, but both holes feel pretty good (I like the internal textures)

No issues with depth from either hole (I'm about 5.5-6.0 inches erect).

Sex with this doll is somewhat comparable to a real person, if not for the 'stillness' / lack of body heat I'd say.

b33 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:24 pm She is looking pretty cute, I like this photo!

Thank you :D
setevoltas wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:50 pm Very nice, I like the punk/ alt look. :thumbs_up:

Yeah I considered following the 'Retayne' washing guide on here, but I opted just for repeated soaks of all the clothing. I did think this bikini was washed thoroughly enough, but I left the strings 'tied' during the soaking, and they did transfer a little dye onto her hips where the knots were (Just gonna wait out the staining for the silicone to clear itself) In future, I will likely try the Retayne or just wash much more thoroughly :O

Thanks for the info.

I am very interested in SLE dolls visually. I'm hesitant to purchase.

Often hearing that SLE is between TPE and silicone in terms of softness.

I once had a sex doll that was made of fairly hard TPE and the doll I bought after that one was an absolute upgrade in feeling for my penis because that one is much softer.

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

I'd love to see some video. This was the model and head I was going for. I very much like your choice of wigs as well so links to those would be fantastic. As for the video, I really like to see how the doll moves without the slo mo effect. Getting a sense of how the breasts move when lightly (or heavily) shaken up and down and side to side. Ideally maybe laying down on her back essentially missionary and then move the doll by grabbing her leg and jiggle.

oh and how did you get the braces on the teeth?

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

SinfulComforts wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am

ALEX [THE PUNKY TOMBOY]

I plan on dressing the doll as many different 'characters', but for my first 'practice' shoot, here is 'Alex'!

Alex is (rightfully) confident in showing off her 'bombshell' figure in this wet-look bikini.

All of her clothing is from SHEIN, except her teeth braces which were hand-made by myself.

The wig is an old purchase, so I do not remember the brand (I can look into it if requested). It's a short pixie style human-hair wig.

1 (3).jpg
(NOTE: The above image was edited to remove neck seam)

1 (4).jpg
1 (1).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (5).jpg
1 (6).jpg

Nicely done, sinful. There is something about head 216 and the expression of the head that really lends itself to the punk look!

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Congrats and she’s beautiful … really like that short dark hair too, really suits her. So if Alex is a character name, does she have more permanent name? I read through all your posts above but don’t recall seeing an actual name besides Alex?
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

SinfulComforts wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am [

The wig is an old purchase, so I do not remember the brand (I can look into it if requested). It's a short pixie style human-hair wig.
I really do like that wig on Alex. Could I please ask if you could take a few pics of Alex’s head from straight front, side and back so I can see the wig? TIA
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

She looks great. She really comes to life in your care.

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

I went with the 172CM and the S201 head, basically just as the promo pics showed cause I absolutely loved the look of her as she was.
Ah yes, she is very pretty too! I was also tempted by the extra height, but I thought putting my doll in heels would compensate for that (but standing in heels is no simple task it seems...)
Often hearing that SLE is between TPE and silicone in terms of softness.
I am curious about how TPE feels in terms of cuddling, and if it holds heat more easily than SLE. I have an electric blanket for my doll, but the heat doesn't stick around for too long when sleeping :sleeping:
for the video, I really like to see how the doll moves without the slo mo effect. Getting a sense of how the breasts move when lightly (or heavily) shaken up and down and side to side.

Here is a video of some boob movements :)
20240328_185221.mp4
(11.13 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

oh and how did you get the braces on the teeth?
The braces are 'earring backs' super glued to an unwound paperclip (with the edges of the paperclip folded on itself to prevent tearing inside the mouth). I then attached the 'braces' to her upper teeth using tiny rubberbands (usually used for holding/tying 'braided hair')

I still might make a set for the lower teeth too, so I can take pictures of my crafting process then :)
There is something about head 216 and the expression of the head that really lends itself to the punk look!
It's the reason I went for this face! It somewhat reminded me of a punky character I Iike from a video game (Karlee from 'Back 4 Blood')
does she have more permanent name?
Not yet, as I plan on making different characters of the same doll. 'Alex' seems to be my 'go to' default girl for now however :D
Could I please ask if you could take a few pics of Alex’s head from straight front, side and back
I bought the wig a long time ago, but I believe it was this one (I'm not 100% sure)
"Short Cut Wigs,Straight Short Bob Hair Lace Front Wig MSGEM 6 Inch Pixie Cut Wigs 13x6 Lace Front T Part Wigs Pre Plucked with Baby Hair 150% Density"

Unfortunately, the Amazon page has gone for this listing, but there may be something similar/same you can find via the text above.
wig info.PNG
wig info.PNG (38.1 KiB) Viewed 578 times

20240328_185801.jpg
20240328_185801.jpg (535.21 KiB) Viewed 578 times
20240328_185907.jpg
20240328_185907.jpg (537.49 KiB) Viewed 578 times
20240328_185928.jpg
20240328_185928.jpg (399.79 KiB) Viewed 578 times
20240328_190106.jpg
20240328_190106.jpg (351.48 KiB) Viewed 578 times
She looks great. She really comes to life in your care.
Thank you! :razz: Here are some quick bonus pics I took of Alex this morning

20240328_184714.jpg
20240328_184714.jpg (443.67 KiB) Viewed 578 times
20240328_190339.jpg
20240328_190339.jpg (490.84 KiB) Viewed 578 times

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

I also wish to mention the first signs of damage on the doll (not counting some light dye staining, which seems to have cleared in about 2 days on its own)

I've noticed others have had this issue with the new SLE dolls, and mine is no exception unfortunately. The silicone on one edge of the mouth is starting to tear (likely from me opening and closing the ROS jaw for photography)

I've been very careful with the mouth/jaw, and I've only used the opening for 'oral sex' once so far (albeit carefully and gently, and I with my average sized member).

It appears that the tearing may be the 'silicone paint mix' which forms the lip color, and not the core cost itself, but I'm not sure.

Due to this, I'm not sure if I should use some sil-poxy on there soon, or wait until a more prominent tear occurs... Any advice would be welcomed :o

20240324_214455.jpg
20240324_214455.jpg (120.2 KiB) Viewed 574 times

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Thanks SinfulComfort for this head/wig photos and the description. Great looking wig and even greater looking face!

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

Emily [The Office ‘Workaholic’]

“It’s New Year's Eve, but you’re staying late in the office as usual… with Emily working overtime in the cubical opposite you yet again…

She convinces you to share a drink with her, which leads to another, and another…

Things get a little out of hand… I hope her husband wont find out.”

1A.jpg
1A.jpg (510.03 KiB) Viewed 394 times
1C.jpg
1C.jpg (627.46 KiB) Viewed 394 times
1B.jpg
1B.jpg (489.47 KiB) Viewed 394 times
1D.jpg
1D.jpg (661.53 KiB) Viewed 394 times
1E.jpg
1E.jpg (470.28 KiB) Viewed 394 times
1F.jpg
1F.jpg (633.7 KiB) Viewed 394 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (176.13 KiB) Viewed 394 times
2A.jpg
2A.jpg (413.76 KiB) Viewed 394 times
3A.jpg
3A.jpg (321.42 KiB) Viewed 394 times
3B.jpg
3B.jpg (540.74 KiB) Viewed 394 times
4A.jpg
4A.jpg (499.6 KiB) Viewed 394 times
4C.jpg
4C.jpg (751.51 KiB) Viewed 394 times

This is a ‘work in progress’ look, as I dressed her on a whim with some ‘formal office wear’ I purchased from SHEIN.

The shirt and pants ‘almost’ fit (a little too big, specifically in the ‘waist’ for the pants), but the blazer needed safety pins for it to fit adequately. I may take this as an opportunity to practice some basic tailoring however! 😀

When I try again with Emily, she’ll likely be wearing a skirt and tights for the next shoot, which will progress through an entire ‘undressing’ sequence with upskirts etc…

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Very nice photos. Looking forward to the next instalment!

INFORMATIONS