zelex.com.cn

SLE and Inspiration Oral function. Yes or no?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
FieryInstinct

SLE and Inspiration Oral function. Yes or no?

Post by FieryInstinct »

I’m planning to purchase, I see in advertising from SLE and Inspiration Scarlet that they have the ROS, movable jaws etc but in the column for the depth of the oral opening in stores there is a dash. So no cavity, nothing, i need to understand before buying

Space1invader

Re: SLE and Inspiration Oral function. Yes or no?

Post by Space1invader »

Not every single doll are having nice ROS

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

If you have a 4 inch penis, Scarlett'S ROS is made for you. Her mouth opens straight back and ends. I stick my finger on her mouth and touch the back of the throat.
And, you had better have a cigar thick member, or you will tear the corners of her mouth.

In short, no, not good.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

FieryInstinct

Post by FieryInstinct »

RevJack wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:53 am If you have a 4 inch penis, Scarlett'S ROS is made for you. Her mouth opens straight back and ends. I stick my finger on her mouth and touch the back of the throat.
And, you had better have a cigar thick member, or you will tear the corners of her mouth.

In short, no, not good.

Reverend Jack
Thanks a lot, then i thinking about only SLEs, their mouth are same?

INFORMATIONS