www.yourdoll.com

Fernanda or bust!

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
KronoSJ903
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Fernanda or bust!

Post by KronoSJ903 »

Hi all I’m back! Told my story of my experience as a newbie having to throw around 110lbs of dead weight. Should have opted for a 60 pounder but I had no idea they came on lighter sizes!! Now I am
Here stuck with this beautifully made “Fernanda” who has been tucked away in her shipping box for some time. My hubby and I wanted to try something different and I was REALLY excited. However Fernanda has lost her spark and luster and hubs just is not interested. He seemed so excited at first but even the attempt we had he just couldn’t get into it. So hopefully I can find a real nice collector to add her to a collection and pamper her, make her beautiful and pose her OR someone who wants a nice companion that won’t disappoint. I’m bummed it didn’t work out

The Doll Man

Re: Fernanda or bust!

Post by The Doll Man »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:15 pm
Hi all I’m back!
:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS