elsababe.com

Elsa Babe upper body legless doll launches-Making doll life easier and more convenient! RAD-NL RAD024 Watanabe Yuno

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elsa Babe upper body legless doll launches-Making doll life easier and more convenient! RAD-NL RAD024 Watanabe Yuno

Post by goofy_dr_love »

lightfootted wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:37 am
goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am I am shocked a little you didn't took the advice, from people who use torsos, regarding the little stumps. The stumps allow you make a lot more positions possible and the doll would be lightweight considering you would copy a 148cm body or 150cm.

I like this torso specially that is lightweight so congratulations on that but i know how limited you will be with positions so for me is a no go. :glou:
Agreed. I have owned two torsos in this same style from other manufacturers. Both had the same problem, without thigh stumps you cannot open the legs to change the tightness of the love holes. Also, there are some positions that are very hard to use. I hope Elsababe will consider making a version with legs stumps (at least 20cm+ with hip joints).

Of course, she is very pretty and a good weight, and if you don’t like leg stumps she’s looks like a good choice.
So far my winner torso is from T**u considering all manufacturers of torsos. I own one from another known manufacturer c*m with stumps but I use it so much the skeleton is lose and holes entrance damaged. When my current one is damaged beyond being usable I will replace it with my new winner. Price is also something to consider, elsa one is 1665$ with current RosemaryDoll promotion, my one was 900$ and my winner will be 2400$. Some torso are quite pricey for just a torso(or half a doll as some might say). The only good part about torso is that you spend little time with cleaning it and maintaining it. For someone who work 7 shifts a week like me torso are amazing. I use dolls about twice or 3 times a week in my spare time but some weeks not at all. Which means there isn't a week my torso hasn't been used.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsa Babe upper body legless doll launches-Making doll life easier and more convenient! RAD-NL RAD024 Watanabe Yuno

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am I am shocked a little you didn't took the advice, from people who use torsos, regarding the little stumps. The stumps allow you make a lot more positions possible and the doll would be lightweight considering you would copy a 148cm body or 150cm.

I like this torso specially that is lightweight so congratulations on that but i know how limited you will be with positions so for me is a no go. :glou:
Agreed. I have owned two torsos in this same style from other manufacturers. Both had the same problem, without thigh stumps you cannot open the legs to change the tightness of the love holes. Also, there are some positions that are very hard to use. I hope Elsababe will consider making a version with legs stumps (at least 20cm+ with hip joints).

Of course, she is very pretty and a good weight, and if you don’t like leg stumps she’s looks like a good choice.
We will develop a detachable arms and legs version in the future. Stay tuned!

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by proteangriffin76 »

Very interested! Is there an option to customize the size of the breast?

Edit: I realised the current sizes are not a good fit for me because I'm somewhere in between

The 83 cm torso is too tall while the 63 cm torso is too short.

Hope elsababe comes up with a 73cm torso with customisable breast sizes!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

proteangriffin76 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:17 pm Very interested! Is there an option to customize the size of the breast?

Edit: I realised the current sizes are not a good fit for me because I'm somewhere in between

The 83 cm torso is too tall while the 63 cm torso is too short.

Hope elsababe comes up with a 73cm torso with customisable breast sizes!
We will develop more torsos doll of other heights.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Do you like this easy to store legless doll?

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:53 am Do you like this easy to store legless doll?
That's a big YES from me.

Elsababe checks most of my boxes
1. Cute faces Check
2. Soft Silicone Check
3. Custom breast size Check
4. Removable legs and arms Check
5. Removable Vagina Check
6. Interesting orifice textures Check
7. Soft ass Check (I'm not an ass person, but having a small waist and nice hips gives something for us to hold on to)

There are a few issues that I am worried about,
1. as others have mentioned, the legless doll does not have stumps. I have had a torso without stumps before and it is not convenient to pose certain positions. I am not sure if it is because of the LHP or the silicone being too stiff that makes penetration very challenging. Maybe I'm not well-endowed.

2. The weight is an issue for me because I am not a body builder. I'm guessing the average person will enjoy a doll that is 20 kg or less. The current 83cm torso at 25.5kg feels like it is just out of range for me.

I hope that Elsababe creates a 70+ cm torso with huge 95 cm to 105 cm breasts that weighs 20kg or so. I would buy it without missing a beat.

Cheers!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

proteangriffin76 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:09 am
Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:53 am Do you like this easy to store legless doll?
That's a big YES from me.

Elsababe checks most of my boxes
1. Cute faces Check
2. Soft Silicone Check
3. Custom breast size Check
4. Removable legs and arms Check
5. Removable Vagina Check
6. Interesting orifice textures Check
7. Soft ass Check (I'm not an ass person, but having a small waist and nice hips gives something for us to hold on to)

There are a few issues that I am worried about,
1. as others have mentioned, the legless doll does not have stumps. I have had a torso without stumps before and it is not convenient to pose certain positions. I am not sure if it is because of the LHP or the silicone being too stiff that makes penetration very challenging. Maybe I'm not well-endowed.

2. The weight is an issue for me because I am not a body builder. I'm guessing the average person will enjoy a doll that is 20 kg or less. The current 83cm torso at 25.5kg feels like it is just out of range for me.

I hope that Elsababe creates a 70+ cm torso with huge 95 cm to 105 cm breasts that weighs 20kg or so. I would buy it without missing a beat.

Cheers!
I will forward it to our team. Thanks.

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

There's also another issue that I'm not certain if others are troubled by too.

The XXL bust on the 165 torso looks stretched out like cylinders instead of looking plump and fleshy.

The bust also looks like it starts a little too far below the collar bone so it makes the either breast look saggy.

I'm not sure if your company finds this a problem at all or not. From certain angles, the 165 XXL looks very nice, but from other angles it looks thin and long. It might be a lighting issue, but you can take a look at the attached photo to see what I mean.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (515.4 KiB) Viewed 389 times
The bust on the right supposedly has these measurements - bust: 106 cm, under bust: 70cm and waist: 63 cm.

If it is scaled down to a 73cm height (including a head), I am looking at 95cm bust, under bust: 60-61.5cm, waist: 55cm, which seems to be the same dimensions as the standard 83cm torso but just 10 cm shorter.

This top view of the doll when lying down should give you a clearer picture of the bust I like, but it's shoulder width is 43 cm as compared to your's which is 34 cm on the 83cm torso.
top view.png
top view.png (596.72 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Not sure if this helps or if it is a popular size either but thanks for taking my opinion!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

proteangriffin76 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:14 pm There's also another issue that I'm not certain if others are troubled by too.

The XXL bust on the 165 torso looks stretched out like cylinders instead of looking plump and fleshy.

The bust also looks like it starts a little too far below the collar bone so it makes the either breast look saggy.

I'm not sure if your company finds this a problem at all or not. From certain angles, the 165 XXL looks very nice, but from other angles it looks thin and long. It might be a lighting issue, but you can take a look at the attached photo to see what I mean.

Untitled.png

The bust on the right supposedly has these measurements - bust: 106 cm, under bust: 70cm and waist: 63 cm.

If it is scaled down to a 73cm height (including a head), I am looking at 95cm bust, under bust: 60-61.5cm, waist: 55cm, which seems to be the same dimensions as the standard 83cm torso but just 10 cm shorter.

This top view of the doll when lying down should give you a clearer picture of the bust I like, but it's shoulder width is 43 cm as compared to your's which is 34 cm on the 83cm torso.

top view.png

Not sure if this helps or if it is a popular size either but thanks for taking my opinion!
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

chocola

Post by chocola »

Will this torso stand on its own?
I want a freestanding type as i want to display it.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

She need to lean against the wall to stand

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 am

Looking forward to the detachable legs version! I like the adjustment to the body size ( I have 148s). It should help a lot getting clothes to fit well. Also dressing the doll would be an improvement with less weight and limbs to worry about.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

pineapple69 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:27 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 am

Looking forward to the detachable legs version! I like the adjustment to the body size ( I have 148s). It should help a lot getting clothes to fit well. Also dressing the doll would be an improvement with less weight and limbs to worry about.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS