https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Case by Ceoros Review

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Neogreen

Sex Doll Case by Ceoros Review

Post by Neogreen »

Hey everyone, Neo here. Just brining you a quick review on the Sex Doll Case 120*40*32 that i ordered from Ceoros found here.
https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-storage-case/

This is my first product by Ceoros and wont be the last. When first came across Ceoros is was when i was first getting into the doll world for the very first time and came across their website by doing google searches on the web. As many as you probably know they sell a big range of sex doll accessories, which have been seem to be improving over the years. Based off my personal research and reading reviews. Ceoros takes everyones feedback and trys to improve on it, which not many companies do now a days. They are also very active on this forum which is main reason i decided to make a purchase with them. At the time when I ordered this I had a 120cm tpe doll on its way from a vendor not listed here, it was my very first doll purchase and wanted to see if it was for me before i made my first big purchase of an expensive one. By the time it arrived this tpe doll didnt even last a month before I had to toss it back in its box and get ready to get rid of it. So a few weeks after that i ordered a bigger doll which wont fit in this case, its okay because i jumped the gun too soon ordering things before i did my proper research on better doll brands, lesson learned. But on to the review of this great case.

I ordered the 120*40*32 size so was around 440 usd. Which is pretty reasonable price compared to other vendors that sell the same product but they want 700-1000 for the same case. I waited around 35 days for it to arrive at my home. It came very well packaged, and didn't have any issues with the shipment. It did has a very tiny dent on it, and some scrapes like it was dragged on some hard surface, but its not a big deal and this is a sturdy case anyways. I have ordered tons of products sourced from China, including running my own business where i dabbled in watch repair. And sometimes its hard to find good quality sources from there. But Ceoros is a good supplier and the case was very well made, sturdy, and is very durable. I could probably drop this on the floor from a decent height, throw it around, smash it with a hammer and it would still be in-tact. Not that i would want too, but it just shows how sturdy and well made the case is. The latches on the front are well match and make it easy to open and close the case, also has a two sections where you could attach a lock if you wanted. Inside the case was standard foam which is used in most sex doll packaging, durable, squishy, and was all in-tact, glued properly and no damages inside at all. Has a handle on the side which you can use to tilt the case and pull it by the wheels on the bottom, also two latches on the front where you can put locks on them if you wish. I originally got this because of the durability, locks that you can attach and it being more discreet way of storing instead of keeping it in its original box which is super obvious. I also have kids and don't want them opening a box or seeing what is inside.

Overall this is a great case, durable, well made. And plan to get more products from Ceoros and review them. Attached is some photos and a video review as well. So you can see first hand what it looks like in person.
Video:
https://youtu.be/I2E5Qep-tWQ?feature=shared

Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sex Doll Case by Ceoros Review

Post by Coeros »

Hi Neo,

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our Sex Doll Case (1204032)! Your detailed review is greatly appreciated, and we're so glad that the case met your expectations in terms of durability, design, and functionality. It's feedback like yours that motivates us to continue improving and offering the best products possible. :glou:

We also want to extend our sincerest thanks for taking the time to create and share the video review. It's incredibly helpful for us and potential customers to see our products in use and hear firsthand experiences. Your effort in making this video is highly valued, and we believe it adds a lot of depth to the review. :multi:

We're looking forward to serving you again in the future and can't wait to see what other products you might review. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Ceoros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Burn67
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Burn67 »

I like my case, though purchased through a different vender. Nonetheless, it is the same as pictured above. Considering getting the cushioned bench looking one when I purchase my next doll...

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

I am currently waiting on my first mid/top end silicone doll. I plan on getting all of my storage and cleaning supplies from Ceoros. Thanks for the review, Neo. I saw you started a YouTube channel. Thanks and hope to see more videos. :)
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

alion wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:56 am I am currently waiting on my first mid/top end silicone doll. I plan on getting all of my storage and cleaning supplies from Ceoros. Thanks for the review, Neo. I saw you started a YouTube channel. Thanks and hope to see more videos. :)
Thanks for checking it out, means alot. I noticed review for products seemed to be very little when it came to doll products and the dolls themselves so decided to start one to give people a first hand look at stuff before they wanted to buy it.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

alion wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:56 am I am currently waiting on my first mid/top end silicone doll. I plan on getting all of my storage and cleaning supplies from Ceoros. Thanks for the review, Neo. I saw you started a YouTube channel. Thanks and hope to see more videos. :)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your current case. Regarding the cushioned bench-style case, it offers enhanced concealment. It could be a fantastic choice for your next doll purchase. :multi:
Neogreen wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 am Thanks for checking it out, means alot. I noticed review for products seemed to be very little when it came to doll products and the dolls themselves so decided to start one to give people a first hand look at stuff before they wanted to buy it.
Indeed, reviews of doll products and the dolls themselves are quite scarce. Your effort to provide firsthand insights is invaluable and much appreciated. If there is any way I can support your endeavors or collaborate, please let me know. :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS