www.jiusheng-doll.com

About the quality of JSD's silicone dolls

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
DatsaKnoif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

About the quality of JSD's silicone dolls

Post by DatsaKnoif »

A question for the JSD doll owners...

During my research on numerous silicone dolls on the market (I'm avoiding TPE dolls after learning about its durability issue from various TDF members), I've noticed that the Jiusheng sillicone dolls are at a price range above other competitors (mainly Chinese manufacturers)

So what I'd like to learn from exisitng JSD dolly owners is, do you find any significant difference in quality of the JSD dolls comparing to other brands of dollies, such as on softness / durability / how good the sex is, etc.?

I'm about to invest into 2 dollies for the long term (physically and emotionally). My eyes are on both Jiusheng and FJ dollies.
But before I fork out the big bucks, I'd really like to know what I'm investing into.

Would really appreciate your insight... :multi:

INFORMATIONS