Starpery.com

Vag Plug Repair My Attempt...Is it ok? Please confirm...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Vag Plug Repair My Attempt...Is it ok? Please confirm...

Post by newguy2023 »

2nd run of tpe, it looks like Asian yin yang symbol, is this a good seal or what, pls let me know.jpg
2nd run of tpe, it looks like Asian yin yang symbol, is this a good seal or what, pls let me know.jpg (69.87 KiB) Viewed 346 times
Hello all,

I made my attempt after watching and after e-mailing PM'ng a few people on TDF and learning from some posts

The 3M Primer 94, wasn't that bad at all.

I had the vertical blinds on, only slightly opened and ran several fans

The temp was 19 celcius 60 Fahr. when I did this project

I had my lady sprawled on my bed, legs wide open, spread apart

I Lubed with Mineral Oil a 24 mm, came out to 0.9 inches in diameter open-ended Tube, marking off 7.1 inches (My Doll vendor's listed Vaginal Dept)

I cut out the back side of my other extra WM head which was quite a homely, visually painful bird, *rolled up the cutting almost like a Snowball, or what is called play-doh / Clay.... It does turn into a ball if you squeeze and manipulate it

So, because the tubing was 0.9 inches, my TPE ball that i made had to be smaller about 0.7 to 0.8 inches

The 1st time, it came out to be a slight make up flat pad sort of thing, slid the 0.5 inch pad of TPE, with a wooden stick, as some members have suggested down 7.1 inches of the tube (remember her vaginal depth per the doll vendor's specifications on the website; yes , i had to look at my order history to be reminded of that), fully soaked in 3M Primer 94

About 6 hours later....I wasn't happy about the thin pad of 0.5 inches in circumference, *knowing I had to probably do another day with a thicker larger Circular ball of TPE,
so I Awoke and mineral oiled the Glass Tube, pulled it out, Fisted her vagina in a Duck Hand Fist, and pulled out the Weak thin 0.5 inch pad of TPE

It wasn't even all the way up

I later learned the 2 holes in her vaginal TPE gap were closer to 11 to 12 inches high *NOT 7.1 inches*

Why? I gather so that maybe a Well endowed 10 inch person would not go all the way in and put a hole with his penis into the TPE gap and ruin the doll, but to stop at maybe 7 inches or stop at 6 inches??

That's the only thing I can think of, So basically the Thin 0.5 inch Puny weak Tpe pad wasn't Even making contact with the 2 tpe plug holes, -- In other words, it was shorted about 4 inches, prompting me to duck fist it out and start with

2 ...yes 2 balls of TPE or as close to a circle ball (much meatier and thicker) at 0.7 inches or 0.8 inches and wett them A LOT with a paint brush

Pushed the 1st one down with a wooden 14 inch stick about 0.25 inches in diamter (relatively skinny) all the way 11 inches
This time, I shared space in the Glass Tube with my Scope and made sure they contacted with the Top a most of the top a most Top, touching the 2 holes,
The glass tube took more of the 3m primer 94 than I wanted as a pic will show that I will soon attach to here,but I guess it's ok

I backed off an inch and let it gass off

Then I put the 2nd and last thicker ball of TPE into the glass tube and pushed it down, soaking in 3m primer 94 and about 11 inches inside, *again making sure they made contact

Here are the results:

1st photo shows what prompted me to fix -- a photo of the scope showing 2 holes
the other photo shows the 1st draft or round of tpe
the other photos show almost a Yin Yang circular figure, they aren't just shoved up there...they do have 3m primer 94 on there *and am hoping after 24 hours of her lying on her back, her vagina will dry or gass off and it will be a tight seal

Pic attachments Follow

Question:
But let me ask you this, forget Female condoms, forget male condoms..........maybe I can try maybe and that's a long shot femdoms...
But I want to do her without a condom

Would you trust this Seal of TPE, to do her raw style and drop a load in her, then flush out with Soapy Water and then Regular Water, *judging of course, from the pics? Or is it too early to tell?

PIcs... attached.... thanks in advvance for answering this question

What she looks like prompting me to fix her-- 2 holes in her tpe top Vag gap area
tpe plug hole repair.JPG
tpe plug hole repair.JPG (498.7 KiB) Viewed 346 times
tpe first draft / first run, u can see glass edge of tubing surrounding it...
tpe plug first try first draft u can see glass edge of 24 mm tube.jpg
tpe plug first try first draft u can see glass edge of 24 mm tube.jpg (91.6 KiB) Viewed 346 times
tpe plug first try first draft u can see glass edge of 24 mm tube.jpg
tpe plug first try first draft u can see glass edge of 24 mm tube.jpg (91.6 KiB) Viewed 346 times
2nd run / 2nd attempt with placing tpe
2nd run of tpe, it looks like Asian yin yang symbol, is this a good seal or what, pls let me know.jpg
2nd run of tpe, it looks like Asian yin yang symbol, is this a good seal or what, pls let me know.jpg (69.87 KiB) Viewed 346 times
Attachments
protruding glass tube, more 3m primer 94 on it than i would have liked.jpg
protruding glass tube, more 3m primer 94 on it than i would have liked.jpg (200.19 KiB) Viewed 346 times

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Vag Plug Repair My Attempt...Is it ok? Please confirm...

Post by newguy2023 »

Basically aside from helping fellow doll owners with this common manufacturing defect among many dollls,

I'd like someone to say: "hey that yin yang seal figure, your 2nd attempt, the 2nd tpe addition.....that is a good seal. You can Shag her Fixed Vagina, and dump a load inside her and flush her out with a douche pump again....WITHOUT FEAR lol

or....you might say: "looks good....but i'd wait 24 hours till she cures/ dries and then run a scope to see if it has expanded or gassed off forming a tight impenetrable seal to ...water that is...lol

thanks again...can't wait for some positive responses....

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Kinda disappointing some owners still have to fix an easily fixable manufacturing defect :thumbs_down:
There has to be thousands of dolls around the world that do not have this issue :thumbs_up:

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

So...nobody has any opinion?

There are several users browsing this forum, some of whom are senior members and are very active in this particular sub - forum on repairs,...

Let us assume the 2 pieces of not a perfect 1 inch Ball circle of TPE have a microscopic hole, undetectable by a scope, ....*or*.... they haven't been completely sealed by enough 3m Primer 94.... I doused and slopped Loads of 3m primer 94 on both the 1st and 2nd runs.... and it wasn't really that bad smelling.... like maybe Testors paint used for model kits at best.... or mild acetone for a girl's nail polish remover

I wore a doctor's regular facemask as the respirator with googles, well I wore eyeglasses under them and they left such a horrendous mark on the bridge of my nose and my eyes that I researched for 2 hours, if this was permanent....at my age, things that would go away when younger, could linger. It is called swimmer's goggles or something to that health condition effect...

So....Let say, the 2 pieces of "not a perfect 1 inch Ball circle of TPE" have a microscopic hole(s) around the edges, undetectable by a scope, ....*or*.... they haven't been completely sealed by enough 3m Primer 94.... I doused and slopped Loads of 3m primer 94 on both the 1st and 2nd runs....Let's say, they basically have a weak seal and are similar to 2 pieces of TPe just pushed in that region as i've heard some lazy doll makers have done in the past or have forgotten to do correctly,

Would u trust this "repaired hole" without a condom for impregnating her, without being graphic for seminal fluids in her so that she has to be Flushed with a vag rrigator?

Should I just have sex with her missionary style & from her anus? Her anus is sealed, yet its depth is 5.5 inches--- perhaps leading a chance to a breakage during sex
her vagina again, is 7.1 inches depth

Then, after a while of using her anus, --- if I see her anus has holes in it, I should have sex and have seminal fluids in her vagina?

The femdom female condom moves around, or can tear, thereby causing hidden problems....

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

If your Femidom is Nitrile, I defy you to tear it :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

If I am seeing your second attempt correctly, it looks good. As long as the TPE of the plug is touching the TPE of the vagina walls, it should seal well.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

Thank you to you 2 both above

this is a relief

Some of the fumes, may have given me mad hatter's syndrome (in a good way) hehe haha :) just takin' a piss

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

The repair looks good it is a learning curve. Definitely let her cure if it says 24 hours let it set 48 hours. You could try this experiment of inserting a fluid and see if it goes past the tpe ball or you can see bubbles when slightly pushing the tpe. With the holes that you had if any fluid were there it’s hitting the skeleton. But it looks good.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

^ Thanks, * Cameramike, Rev. Jack, and Seagul

reasurring considering All of your title's doll mentor, etc.

other than gluing eyelashes, this is my 2nd repair

Off the top of my head, the 2nd photo, I pulled out the glass tubing so, the photo isn't the tubing holding it in place.

The plug doesn't have to be a flat surface, as I mentioned, in my case, part of it's raised like a rockabilly haircut swirl, or a yin yang symbol

*edited for pulled out the glass tubing 1 - 2 inches so it would gass or meld and so the tubing isn't holding it in place

I will wait 24 hours and do another scope photo

thanks again

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Eyelashes to plug, dang! That's impressive :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

newguy2023 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:56 pm ^ Thanks, * Cameramike, Rev. Jack, and Seagul

reasurring considering All of your title's doll mentor, etc.

other than gluing eyelashes, this is my 2nd repair

Off the top of my head, the 2nd photo, I pulled out the glass tubing so, the photo isn't the tubing holding it in place.

The plug doesn't have to be a flat surface, as I mentioned, in my case, part of it's raised like a rockabilly haircut swirl, or a yin yang symbol

*edited for pulled out the glass tubing 1 - 2 inches so it would gass or meld and so the tubing isn't holding it in place

I will wait 24 hours and do another scope photo

thanks again

The second attempt looks good!

If you can reach to the very back with a finger, I would just give it some time to de-gas, and then check to see if the TPE paste/TPE have reverted to their original elasticity before use. (I experimented with some TPE paste by just putting some on an exposed surface of my table letting it off gas, and then touching it when it is fully "dry"). If there is any hint of "liquid-ness" then it probably needs some more time to off gas. If it feels bouncy like the original TPE you used to make the plug then I would say you are good to go!

Also just make sure the the sides of the plug is well connected to the walls of the orifice.

Looks like a nice job, have fun! :thumbs_up:

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

thank you much for this latest info.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

update Re: Vag Plug Repair My Attempt...Is it ok? Please confirm...

Post by newguy2023 »

*Further update

It turned out that after I pulled the glass tubing further down while she lied on the bed *and put in the scope, that what appeared was...

A baby orange fruit type pieces of TPE, almost as if the ball I had formed like a clay opened up

Maybe that pic was of the glass still surrounding the tpe entirely

So, what I did was put the glass tube further down again, pushed it up towards her navel / belly button So that the Tube would again surround the TPE pieces and bunch them together in the shape of 1 circle... and...

I splashed with 2 paint brushes tied together, a Generous, Huge Layering of 3m Primer 94

Then 24 hours later, the "baby oranges" of TPE must have Melted because, it Turned Circular again,

Although the perimeter or exterior outside of the TPE piece, now 1 big piece, not 2-3 pieces of orange, *well, it's not completely touching the outside wall, there are some very little cracks....

I pushed with a wooden stick on this 1 big TPE piece and it was like stuck, as if the 3m primer 94 had Melted it to the Wall, and with some more Drying / Curing, it would not be able to move any more even slightly, let alone fall out of her vagina while she stood (sort of fall out if just TPE was shoved in lazily by a Doll Maker during the manufacturing process without any adhesive whatsover)

*I wash her standing up, or I used to when she was healthy.... So with a 3 way Vaginal Pump Douche Irrigator, then GRAVITY , should be in my favor, right? and this area should be good to go with regard to having sex in her vagina and flushing it out? or no?

Gravity would not let any of the errant Flushing of the Vaginal douche pump go past the cracks and into the skeleton, right?

Thanks in advance for any help on this....not perfect, although better... but maybe still not trustworthy for having sex with her fixed vagina and then dropping seminal fluids in her, and then flushing it out afterwards?

thanks for any helpful advice on this update.... 1 photo shows the baby orange fruit pieces, the 2nd pic shows a glass tube around the perimeter and the center Glossy from the 3m primer 94 applied A LOT with a brush last night to its surface while the glass held the outer part / perimeter in place, 3rd pic is the final product, 1 big blob of chunky tpe piece, the edges of which have slight cracks
Attachments
vag plug update glass tube pulled out more, orange fruit pieces.jpg
vag plug update glass tube pulled out more, orange fruit pieces.jpg (105.43 KiB) Viewed 128 times
vag plug update glass tube around it, smeared with 3m primer 94.jpg
vag plug update glass tube around it, smeared with 3m primer 94.jpg (100.5 KiB) Viewed 128 times
vag plug update pic 1.jpg
vag plug update pic 1.jpg (95.72 KiB) Viewed 128 times

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

So this is the finished product.... just to clarify

1 big blob wet still, at 11 o'clock and 10 o'clock Directional Setting.... you can see a slight crack on the outside layer

now compare that with the original photo and you would see the 2 holes were directly in the Centre
Attachments
vag plug update pic 1.jpg
vag plug update pic 1.jpg (95.72 KiB) Viewed 126 times

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy2023 »

Oh, you remember this part from 1 of my comments on this post, 2 days ago

quote:
I later learned the 2 holes in her vaginal TPE gap were closer to 11 to 12 inches high *NOT 7.1 inches* *end quote"

Well,...
The wooden stick this time about 1 hour ago, as I pushed it upwards, would touch the Blob Swollen up and Glistening at 5.5 inches, meaning the 2 holes at the top of the vagina which were 11-12 inches high have a barrier there now,

Also meaning the TPE blob that melted and Swelled up after I smeared with a paintBrush lots of 3m primer 94 on it while this part was surrounded by a glass tube, probably got so Swollen up that the depth isn't 7.1 inches, but 5.5 inches.

I guess tight like her anus depth

INFORMATIONS