SexDollAmerica.com

New OFFICIAL Belle Delphine Doll... Thoughts?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
P22 Canterbury Pro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New OFFICIAL Belle Delphine Doll... Thoughts?

Post by P22 Canterbury Pro »

SOURCE:
https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/ ... 9-20240404

PREFACE:
Sorry that this was from LAD Bible, I hate clickbaity articles.. but this was at the top of my feed just now and HAD to make a post about it here.
I'll do my best to provide a synopsis here if you don't care to have your browser bogged down by millions of sidebar ads and toxic / embellished articles that take 18 AI generated paragraphs to get to a simple 5 word sentence.

Never been a fan of nor do I know much about Bella Delphine, I'm aware she's a sensation for being hot and making "eweew" noises online - which I can understand a lot of people will immediately reject anything to do with this doll because of that reputation. So forgive me if I am treading up that ladder, I don't know enough about her - nor do I care to - to get involved on the politics of it all.

However, this doll actually looks pretty good from this pic. Face is nice, the way she's squeezing it demonstrates the softness.

SYNOPSIS:
She's releasing a sexdoll, looks to be TPE or Silicone... but it's ONLY available through her OF... As in you need to make an account, subscribe, and message 'her' to then make the purchase.
It gets delivered in a "coffin" or according to the article...
Keep in mind this article is written in a way that labels us (doll owners) as the A-typical 'societal outcast' / 'freakish oddball'. Expect nothing less from a media news outlet that caters to sheeple who can't conceptualize thinking outside of the tiny box they've been told is the world. In short, the only valuable line of information was that she's releasing a sex doll.

Going to list the red flags here so we can get that out of the way.
1. Price - it is very obviously going to be way too expensive. She's going to leverage her name, and the fact that people ARE going to buy it no matter what she charges because that is simp-ly the world we live in.

2. Quality control - there must be a manufacturer / distributor. Who, we do not know yet. Not necessarily a red flag here unless they are a company that has a bad rep.

3. Overall quality - has she / her team done the work to find out what her market would want from a doll? She is a sex icon so... maybe? But the OF / sex marketplace is different from the doll market in many ways. Some of us still date / hook up and/or are married, while some are mgtow, or have trouble with dating due to a plethora of different factors. My main concern is: is this being produced simply for the user's novelty of having a B.D. doll? Or is it being produced as a functional companion that a sexdoll is made to be? i.e.; correct LHP, material / feature options, weight reduction, mobility, heating, etc.

Regardless of those red flags, I think this might actually be beneficial for this industry as a whole. Despite whether or not things go south on the above, if she makes money doing this, other creators are going to start doing it; it's going to become popular and that means more popularity & money toward the entire industry. That means more competition, more improvements, features, accessibility, convenience, etc.
This is one possibly avenue. Another is the whole thing flops and this never happens again.

But what do you think? Would you buy the Bella doll?
I think the face is kinda cute from this pic to be honest! And it looks super soft! Not a huge fan of the hyper-teenage look she and the doll are going for, but a different wig goes a long way, lol...

Also, anyone who has any updates on this please feel free to post!

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New OFFICIAL Belle Delphine Doll... Thoughts?

Post by toddjy »

If I wanted a Belle Delphine doll, I would just get a Piper Ariel. I think of her as a living Ariel, anyway. (I think it's Ariel. Or is it Phoebe.)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

A few pics of her with her new doll, plus many others...

https://fapello.com/belle-delphine-11/
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

P22 Canterbury Pro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Romantic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:42 pm A few pics of her with her new doll, plus many others...

https://fapello.com/belle-delphine-11/
Looks alright, bit weird lookin on that front angle. Used panties thing is a bit much but to each their own.

P22 Canterbury Pro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

toddjy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:08 pm If I wanted a Belle Delphine doll, I would just get a Piper Ariel. I think of her as a living Ariel, anyway. (I think it's Ariel. Or is it Phoebe.)
Piper doll would likely better quality and feel (from what I've heard, never owned one).
I managed to find the listing via search on silicone wives, but you get a 404 when clicked - probably gated or private. Roughly 1800USD, guessing TPE

INFORMATIONS