www.dolls-castle.com

Weight saving option for TPE dolls?

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
mebaru

Weight saving option for TPE dolls?

Post by mebaru »

A certain vendor that Dolls Castle has certified offers a lightweight option for Dolls Castle's TPE dolls!
Neither the Doll's Castle sales website nor a certain vendor's English website clearly states such an option!
If Doll Castle was able to reduce the weight of TPE dolls, this is big news! :eggface:
How is it really?
If a certain vendor is lying, scold them! :shakefist:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Weight saving option for TPE dolls?

Post by Hot doll reviews »

My experience with weight reduction is it always sucked, stick out in sex positions in the way and just sucks!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

mebaru wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:45 pm Although not a TDF certified vendor, a vendor called kanadoll.jp, which is independently certified by Doll's Castle, offers a lightweight option for TPE dolls by Doll's Castle!
Neither the doll's castle sales website nor the kanadoll English website specify such an option!
If Doll Castle was able to reduce the weight of TPE dolls, this is big news! :eggface:
How is it really?
If kanadoll.jp is lying, please scold them! :shakefist:
it is true but actually I dont think light weight dolls TPE are a good options,I would like light weight in 150CM J model, other wise not with it plz
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:13 pm My experience with weight reduction is it always sucked, stick out in sex positions in the way and just sucks!
agreed ! actually 60kg or over will be better with light weight, then. I didnt see any good for a normal TPE dolls with light weight, bad experience

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:26 pm it is true but actually I dont think light weight dolls TPE are a good options,I would like light weight in 150CM J model, other wise not with it plz
Thank you for your prompt reply.
So, a lightweight version of the TPE doll actually exists? :eggface:
I'd be baffled if the Doll's Castle told me that they don't recommend it. :|
The 152D modeling of the TPE dolls is truly amazing!
But the 45kg weight is hard for me!
How many kilos would it be if I choose the lightweight option?
My gal

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Too late to revise the opening sentence of the topic now... :cry:
My gal

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

mebaru wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:52 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:26 pm it is true but actually I dont think light weight dolls TPE are a good options,I would like light weight in 150CM J model, other wise not with it plz
Thank you for your prompt reply.
So, a lightweight version of the TPE doll actually exists? :eggface:
I'd be baffled if the Doll's Castle told me that they don't recommend it. :|
The 152D modeling of the TPE dolls is truly amazing!
But the 45kg weight is hard for me!
How many kilos would it be if I choose the lightweight option?
uhm... not much of weight can be reduced given that the centain model. better go with 40kg. we have had problems with making better weight reduce. not that soft even worse touching not to mention aint easy for the doll placed to a posistion... another truth is always being with us dolls castle is the weight :|

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

dolls-castle wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:16 am uhm... not much of weight can be reduced given that the centain model. better go with 40kg. we have had problems with making better weight reduce. not that soft even worse touching not to mention aint easy for the doll placed to a posistion... another truth is always being with us dolls castle is the weight :|
Thank you for your report.
I will give it a lot of thought.
Still, the temptation of the 152D is too much to resist... :Fade-color
The only thing that helps me is that I don't have the financial means at the moment. :P
My gal

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

mebaru wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:44 am
dolls-castle wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:16 am uhm... not much of weight can be reduced given that the centain model. better go with 40kg. we have had problems with making better weight reduce. not that soft even worse touching not to mention aint easy for the doll placed to a posistion... another truth is always being with us dolls castle is the weight :|
Thank you for your report.
I will give it a lot of thought.
Still, the temptation of the 152D is too much to resist... :Fade-color
The only thing that helps me is that I don't have the financial means at the moment. :P
no problem :shakefist:

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

I will tell you what weight reduction on TPE I absolutely loathe seeing done: Chicken legs, or the Chicken leg taper. Zero crotch area is another. Narrow shoulders, too, which are far undersized juxtaposed to the hips. These practices are awful, and I know that I am not alone in this.

Now for some constructive criticism: make breasts smaller, make hips less oversized, MAKE METAL FRAMES LIGHTER, MAKE METAL FRAMES LIGHTER, oh, and MAKE METAL FRAMES LIGHTER. So many alloys to chose from...even if you took the heaviest TPE doll and replaced its frame with an alloy or a composite, the weight savings would be significant. I'm all for recycling materials, but c'mon, invest some effort into manufacturing recycled alloys and/or composites already.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Posted in another thread:

For the love of God people, FACTS!
Not guesses, not conjecture, not manifesting reality through sheer force of will!
This:
150cm without head
150cm without head
20240407_125830 (1).jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 251 times
weighs THIS:
7.2 lbs
7.2 lbs
VideoCapture_20240407-130402.jpg (573.25 KiB) Viewed 251 times
So please stop all the unconfirmed, uneducated, unsubstantiated NONSENSE about the excessive weight of stainless steel tube skeletons.
You can not shave 15 lbs off a 7.2 lb skeleton by replacing it with aluminum, or titanium, or carbon fiber, or vibranium!

When China perfects extruding tubular
anti-gratitanium THEN you can shave 15lbs off a 7.2 lb skeleton.
Until then, recommend something realistic for weight reduction, and please stop spreading disinformation.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:05 am I will tell you what weight reduction on TPE I absolutely loathe seeing done: Chicken legs, or the Chicken leg taper. Zero crotch area is another. Narrow shoulders, too, which are far undersized juxtaposed to the hips. These practices are awful, and I know that I am not alone in this.
I agree with you on this part of your comment!
I have been looking for an anatomically realistic TPE doll for some time now.
But all of the dolls I've liked have been well over 90 to 100 pounds! :(
Anatomically realistic dolls seem to inevitably weigh more.
To solve these problems, lightweight technology with internal structure is needed.
I was surprised to see that this time Doll's Castle had made practical use of lightweight TPE dolls without people knowing about it!
However, I remember seeing a report with pictures of a Starpery doll, a TDF certified brand and famous for its lightweight TPE dolls, where the TPE cracked after a long period of hanging and storage! I have also seen similar reports and photos of another brand.
The layer of TPE due to the lightweight material becomes thinner, and the oil that maintains its strength is rapidly lost, causing it to deteriorate.
In any case, reducing the weight of TPE dolls seems to be quite a challenge! :puppydogeyes:
My gal

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:37 am Posted in another thread:
20240407_125830 (1).jpg
Apart from the topic of weight loss, what brand still uses such a skeleton?
Shins are too long than thighs!
There is no human being in the world who has such a figure! :shakefist:
If you say they are fantasy puppets, I have nothing to say back... :)
My gal

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

mebaru wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 am
Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:05 am I will tell you what weight reduction on TPE I absolutely loathe seeing done: Chicken legs, or the Chicken leg taper. Zero crotch area is another. Narrow shoulders, too, which are far undersized juxtaposed to the hips. These practices are awful, and I know that I am not alone in this.
I agree with you on this part of your comment!
I have been looking for an anatomically realistic TPE doll for some time now.
But all of the dolls I've liked have been well over 90 to 100 pounds! :(
Anatomically realistic dolls seem to inevitably weigh more.
To solve these problems, lightweight technology with internal structure is needed.
I was surprised to see that this time Doll's Castle had made practical use of lightweight TPE dolls without people knowing about it!
However, I remember seeing a report with pictures of a Starpery doll, a TDF certified brand and famous for its lightweight TPE dolls, where the TPE cracked after a long period of hanging and storage! I have also seen similar reports and photos of another brand.
The layer of TPE due to the lightweight material becomes thinner, and the oil that maintains its strength is rapidly lost, causing it to deteriorate.
In any case, reducing the weight of TPE dolls seems to be quite a challenge! :puppydogeyes:
Anatomically correct dolls are hard to come by. If you are looking for lighter, perjaps a smaller doll might suit you?

I dont oppose the demand for a chambered elastomer doll, but i wouldnt buy one. From reading some complaints from some SP users, I think I will pass, or perhaps wait to hear of positive progress in that arena. I enjoy squeezing my doll to much, I suppose.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 pm Anatomically correct dolls are hard to come by. If you are looking for lighter, perjaps a smaller doll might suit you?
I dont oppose the demand for a chambered elastomer doll, but i wouldnt buy one. From reading some complaints from some SP users, I think I will pass, or perhaps wait to hear of positive progress in that arena. I enjoy squeezing my doll to much, I suppose.
As you can probably tell from my poor writing, I use a translation app.
Is "chambered elastomer doll" referring to a doll with an internal structure that reduces weight?
If so, then you are saying the same thing as the Doll Castle!
When they don't disclose that it is already in practical use and even say "we don't recommend it", it makes me think... :(
I guess there is no other way but to work out for the time being... :|
My gal

INFORMATIONS