fanrealart.com

How to be careful with the EVO skeleton?

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
DysphoriaMannequin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

How to be careful with the EVO skeleton?

Post by DysphoriaMannequin »

Hello everyone,

I've ordered a 173cm Maria doll that should arrive tomorrow. However, I'm a bit worried about the EVO skeleton as I've read a few stories about how new dolls across all brands suddenly having their joints breaking. I've ordered mine with the option "Slightly Looser Joints." I hope that I made the right choice with the joints. I don't want to use too much force on the skeleton. The impression that I get is that the skeleton appears to be the most fragile part of dolls across all brands.

Please tell me how to be careful with the skeleton so I don't accidentally break my doll, or if you know some resources where I can learn more about the EVO skeleton, then please let me know.

INFORMATIONS