Angel Kiss webstore?

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
smutbas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Angel Kiss webstore?

Post by smutbas »

Hey all,

I am currently planning on getting my first doll.

One of my three favourites is the AK1 - 175 with LS#63 head. She's just gorgeous.
However I can't for the live of me find an official webstore from Angel Kiss.
For the other two manufacturers I was able to quickly google their own webstores but no luck with AK.

I'm asking because I'm kinda confused comparing all the different online retailers since every single
one seems to have different customization options. (Same with the other two with the official webstores
having the most complete customization I have found so far)

Also all the features have so far always been explained and shown way better on the official
pages than on the retail sites.

So can anyone here guide me to the official AK webstore (if it exists) or tell me which retailer would be the
best to go to for buying an AK doll from the EU?

Thanks guys!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Angel Kiss webstore?

Post by koaplayer1998 »

I highly recommend Zexy Dolls as a vendor. They offer AK as one of the brands they broker. As an approved TDF vendor, you can check out their page here on the forum.

Lynn (ZD sales manager) is fantastic and will answer any questions you may have.

As a general rule, it's always better to go through a vendor than to buy direct from the manufacturer, for a number of reasons : the most important ones being price and customer support (especially if you have any issues).
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome to the community…. Keep asking questions and also familiarize yourself with how the forum here is laid out as well as please use the search bar for keywords. There is a lot to discover here, but is organized fairly well…. Just takes some poking around.

Advertising banners here are safe to click and will get you directly to the manufacturer or vendor website. Advertisers are vetted and directly contributes to the upkeep and maintenance of the forum…keeping it free for its members.

The factory site is here:

https://angelkisslovedoll.com

Also several of the TDF vetted vendors also carry the AngelKiss beauties. They can help you with shipping and matching doll options to your desire….as well as better able to address your questions and concerns.

I ordered my AK6 157cm (Olivia) thru RosemaryDoll and she’s amazing
:plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1672.jpeg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 285 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

smutbas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by smutbas »

Thanks for the replies.

After some more browsing through the forum yesterday I eventually saw the banner for the AK dolls
website and unfortunately was very underwhelmed compared to the competition.

However I also found the site https://www.myrobotdoll.com/ which looks very promising and is also an
approved TDF vendor that also is in the EU.

I guess now it is time to hone in on my final choice - damn this is harder than buying a new car :)

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

The AK website totally sucks. There is no information on dimensions weight, specifications ect. Take a look at this chart for info. I've been told the AK-1 175 is heaver than the chart indicates. I'm also considering that doll as my second.
Attachments
AngelKiss-Dolls-Body-Data-2024-1.jpeg
AngelKiss-Dolls-Body-Data-2024-1.jpeg (335.06 KiB) Viewed 213 times

Katler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Katler »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 pm I highly recommend Zexy Dolls as a vendor. They offer AK as one of the brands they broker. As an approved TDF vendor, you can check out their page here on the forum.

Lynn (ZD sales manager) is fantastic and will answer any questions you may have.

As a general rule, it's always better to go through a vendor than to buy direct from the manufacturer, for a number of reasons : the most important ones being price and customer support (especially if you have any issues).
drop the link, thanks :D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Katler wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:13 pm
koaplayer1998 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 pm I highly recommend Zexy Dolls as a vendor. They offer AK as one of the brands they broker. As an approved TDF vendor, you can check out their page here on the forum.

drop the link, thanks :D
It's always in my profile/signature.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS