Zelex Inspiration GE58_1 177cm E Cup Just having a lazy day

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zelex Inspiration GE58_1 177cm E Cup Just having a lazy day

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

https://lovedollsenpai.com/products/zel ... ontent=web

$2200

Included with your Zelex Inspiration Series Doll

Free automatically sucking vagina (X165, 170 and 175)
Free hyper realistic Gel-filled breasts
Free standing feet without bolts
Free movable jaw with oral structure
Free kneadable gel-filled buttock (X165, 170 and 175)
Free delicate finger skeletons
Free human-like body painting
Free implanted pubic hair

GE58_1+ZG175E-107.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-107.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 224 times
GE58_1+ZG175E-113.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-113.jpg (4.7 MiB) Viewed 224 times
GE58_1+ZG175E-102.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-102.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 224 times
GE58_1+ZG175E-104.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-104.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 224 times
GE58_1+ZG175E-123.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-123.jpg (8 MiB) Viewed 224 times
GE58_1+ZG175E-124.jpg
GE58_1+ZG175E-124.jpg (9.48 MiB) Viewed 224 times
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

anatoly

Re: Zelex Inspiration GE58_1 177cm E Cup Just having a lazy day

Post by anatoly »

Looks excellent! I'm still new at this, looking for my first doll.

Generally, I have found it difficult to know which dolls are in the "Inspiration" series. But your website really makes it easy to know the options! Thanks for that.

Please help me understand a couple of things about SLE compared with Inspiration:
- Is "Inspiration" considered the higher-end for Zelex, as compared to SLE?
- Which one is better for touching/squeezing/sex?
- For squeezing, which one has the more realistic feel?
- Are there any videos of each Inspiration body? I especially want to see the butts of each one.

Thanks!

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Zelex Inspiration GE58_1 177cm E Cup Just having a lazy day

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

anatoly wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:30 am Looks excellent! I'm still new at this, looking for my first doll.

Generally, I have found it difficult to know which dolls are in the "Inspiration" series. But your website really makes it easy to know the options! Thanks for that.

Please help me understand a couple of things about SLE compared with Inspiration:
- Is "Inspiration" considered the higher-end for Zelex, as compared to SLE?
- Which one is better for touching/squeezing/sex?
- For squeezing, which one has the more realistic feel?
- Are there any videos of each Inspiration body? I especially want to see the butts of each one.

Thanks!
I appreciate that! I know how it's easy to get buried in cluttered sites, so I try to show the options exactly as the manufacturer sends them over.

The big difference is that the Inspiration series is customizable, and the SLE series is not. Other than that because they're both from Zelex they're quite similar. Both series are available with gel butt and breasts, and have soft heads with ROS available so I'm going to call it a wash on softness and squeeeeeezability. Zelex just announced softer Inspiration, I'm about to put a video for that in a new thread. There are not videos of all the Inspiration bodies, but this new video should give you an idea of the butt softness they have available now. Let me know if you have any other questions!

One thing I do love about Zelex is they're sending out factory photos with their promo images now. Just a great company overall.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

INFORMATIONS