zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

The big day has come, she is ready to ship.

Body : 170C
Head : GE111-2

Options :

- New improved implanted hair
- Implanted eyebrows
- Implanted eyelashes
- Implanted pubic hair
- Full body freckles, body and face
- Tan Skin Tone
- Back hanging hole for doll stand
- Ultra soft silicone version
- New upgraded makeup for all Inspiration Series

I just received the factory photos. She should be home in a few days.

The first question I can answer, the ultra soft silicone version has the bolt feet. It makes sense though just like the SLE, they are very soft. Hence, standing hard feet might not mix well. Ultra soft version is 10% softer than the SLE according to ZELEX.

I will compare the original Inspiration Series, SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series together.

This is the model I used as a reference, the website has the 175E body, I ordered the 170C
https://www.zelexdoll.com/collections/s ... s/jaquelin

Edited :
* Hard-standing feet are available for the ZELEX ultra-soft Inspiration Series.
* Every model in the original Inspiration Series is available with the Ultra-Soft version for now. Please refer to ZELEX website to see the latest available models.
* The upgraded permanent makeup/body paint applies to both the body and face.

DSC09554.JPG
DSC09554.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09553.JPG
DSC09553.JPG (3.84 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09552.JPG
DSC09552.JPG (3.84 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09551.JPG
DSC09551.JPG (3.9 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09550.JPG
DSC09550.JPG (3.88 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09549.JPG
DSC09549.JPG (4.12 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
DSC09548.JPG
DSC09548.JPG (3.89 MiB) Viewed 2297 times

skra-snarker

Re: ZELEX Ultra Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by skra-snarker »

Perhaps they will send you a set of white plastic bolts for the feet too, as I've seen for SLE as I expect these are less likely to cause damage to the silicone and other surfaces.

Oh! she is stunning BTW. Congrats!
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

skra-snarker wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 am Perhaps they will send you a set of white plastic bolts for the feet too, as I've seen for SLE as I expect these are less likely to cause damage to the silicone and other surfaces.

Oh! she is stunning BTW. Congrats!
I have a full set of the SLE white spare bolts, I can put them on any time. But with the back hanging hole, I use the doll stand most of the time. I doubt it will make a big difference.

Thanks a lot. She will be my main photo model for a while.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Very exciting. I'm extremely curious about SLE, ultra-soft Inspiration, and S-TPE, so your comparison will be huge!

Get ready for some questions!

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Shes stunning! Loving the freckles! I'm assuming she has the gel boobs?

Very excited about this review KKF! As far as I know, it'll be the first to compare all 3. Can't wait!

Seanh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Seanh »

I ordered the 170 c on the 20th of march and when Zelex released the ultra soft I contacted the vendor to see if they would make it with the ultra soft and the vendor said they agreed and I have the factory photos with but mine has no bolts on the feet i did originally order hard feet so is it actually ultra soft or Normal silicone. Can’t post pic as I’m new to this site. Thanks for any advice.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

She's a beauty KK! Congrats!
The Cover needs her :whistle:

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm I want to know which body is this!
https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/f6 ... 58d7e4.mp4
It appears to be the 170C. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am Very exciting. I'm extremely curious about SLE, ultra-soft Inspiration, and S-TPE, so your comparison will be huge!

Get ready for some questions!
Yeah, we will try our best to answer any questions. :D That is the whole purpose of this review too.

chris0113 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am Shes stunning! Loving the freckles! I'm assuming she has the gel boobs?

Very excited about this review KKF! As far as I know, it'll be the first to compare all 3. Can't wait!
I believe she has gel boobs as well. It will be awesome to see all 3 sitting together for a photo too :haha4:

Seanh wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm I ordered the 170 c on the 20th of march and when Zelex released the ultra soft I contacted the vendor to see if they would make it with the ultra soft and the vendor said they agreed and I have the factory photos with but mine has no bolts on the feet i did originally order hard feet so is it actually ultra soft or Normal silicone. Can’t post pic as I’m new to this site. Thanks for any advice.

Ok, then, this will be a question for me to ask ZELEX, is the hard feet option available if requested? By default, they are bolt feet. I will get back to you soon on this one.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Swan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

She's a beauty KK! Congrats!
The Cover needs her :whistle:

Hello Swan, she will be in the Coverdoll magazine artwork often for sure. :glou: She is going to be my main photo model for a while :D

chris0113 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:45 pm
It appears to be the 170C. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

I agree, it seems to me she has the 170C body according to her boob size and shape. :glou:

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

I would be interested in knowing about the feet as well. I prefer the bolt feet, but that's only because I store my girls standing up, and I'm under the impression that cant be done with the non-bolt harder feet.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm I would be interested in knowing about the feet as well. I prefer the bolt feet, but that's only because I store my girls standing up, and I'm under the impression that cant be done with the non-bolt harder feet.
I am with you on this one too, it might not be the best with the hard feet. The boundary between the ultra-soft upper body and the standing hard feet would be just too obvious if implemented.

Let's wait for the official answers from ZELEX together. :D

Jugo

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by Jugo »

She looks stunning, great choice of options KKFun :thumbs_up:.

I'm getting mine with hard hands and feet.

It is technically possible to mix any silicone blends of any elasticity. In industry when you cast a lot of silicone you use a mixing nozzle with two ports, one for each of the two silicone compounds. There are mixing nozzles with four or more ports to mix or create gradual transitions between silicone blends of different elasticity. I think one of the high end manufacturers who recently fixed a problem with their hard hands uses one of these. Hopefully Zelex has one too.

INFORMATIONS