My Tiddytoy V2 is almost here; Looking for clothing suggestions and setup ideas

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Paizurism

My Tiddytoy V2 is almost here; Looking for clothing suggestions and setup ideas

Post by Paizurism »

My toy should be here before the weekend and I'm excited to finally get my hands on it! I've never had one of this kind and would like suggestions on what type of clothing fit it best from other owners of this specific toy or any of a similar type. I'd prefer something that looks nice (and also is easy to use) when titfucking the toy. Maybe a simple sheer band or even a thin strap? I've heard things about dark clothing staining toys with this type of material, so it would be best to buy things that are not too cheap and also of lighter colors if I'm correct? Any other concerns I should take into consideration with the Tiddytoy v2?

I'd also appreciate any suggestions for a setup that would allow me to best "use" the toy. I've seen some people strap these things onto stands at about waist-height or even construct modified machines to kind of shake and jiggle the toy up and down to kind of produce a stroking motion (like you'd get with a real woman working your shaft.)

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Tiddytoy V2 is almost here; Looking for clothing suggestions and setup ideas

Post by Booty Warrior »

I've never personally delved into stands or anything motorized but I do highly recommend getting a flexible bedside-phone/tablet holder. I save paizuri pics on my tablet and position the tablet at the neckline of the toy while using it to simulate the experience (I place my tablet in a ziploc bag before hand to protect from the mess). I've seen videos of people doing something similar with stands like you mentioned with some people even using laminated prints of faces that they use in favor of the tablet method.

I don't personally own tiddyshop's paizuri toys (yet) but for what I do have, I've just purchased various women's clothing off amazon. I've personally steered away from using any clothes that are black out of fear, and it's not like I NEED the tops to be black anyways. So I stick with white, cream/beige, grey, etc.

Anyways I'll be lurking this thread to see what others say. Best of luck with your new breasts!

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Tiddytoy V2 is almost here; Looking for clothing suggestions and setup ideas

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

I second using white or light colored clothing - TPE can stain easily. If you put clothes on it that are not white I would wash the clothes first.

In terms of setup I found it easiest to use the V1 when it was on a table at waist height. They're pretty cumbersome to hold up unsupported and the titfuck angle didn't work for me when they were leaned upwards (90 degrees as a woman would stand). You can put them in your lap but just be prepared for a workout lol. I wouldn't recommend a wedge underneath because of the angle of the boobs (more oblong than round).

A sheer band/tube top should work well. Or even a bra but you might want to measure yours first. I used a tube top and micro bikini when I had my V1 and I found the strings of the micro bikini didn't hold them together too well since they're so large. The 25lb JelloJiggles works well being held together with plastic wrap. Anything that firmly holds them together would greatly help.

Also I am quite interested to see how soft these are. I was disappointed with the V1 but I've heard good things about the V2 so far. I'd love to see a video of them being squished if you are willing to take one. The shop page unfortunately usually shows their products bouncing around instead of being squished so it's hard to tell how soft they are.

Paizurism

Post by Paizurism »

Hopefully these squish test vids will suffice!
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/p7bwc2k8oj7.mp4
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/pyvdcnw86by.mp4

They're soft enough for my tastes, though still firm enough provide a good amount of friction and stimulation. Love the shape and weighty feel of the tits as well as the size. They are quite heavy and possibly too big but I don't think I'd be happy with a pair too much smaller despite that. They're reasonable enough to move around if you do it the way TiddyShop recommends, which is kinda bearhugging them against your own chest. They've got a nice thick base though this makes the cleavage itself awkward to use. However, the breasts can still be pressed around you nice and tight to get the stimulation needed.

I'll definitely try lighter clothing as recommended, probably something simple like this to start with: https://www.amazon.com/SHERRYLO-Through ... 08DYBN8CZ/

I don't know if I like the idea of plastic-wrapping them but maybe I'll attempt to at least once for fun. Luckily my old-ass desk is at the right height for play but I'll probably look into a separate stand or table at some point. Already tried placing it in my lap aaand that's not happening until I get a little stronger. 😆 A workout indeed. I like the tablet idea @Booty Warrior but I'd have to find other uses for it than just getting off with y'know? But not a bad idea at all! I kinda want to find a way to straddle them in bed, might need to position them on some thick pillows or something?

INFORMATIONS