Looks like Angel Kiss has a new doll

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
serotta

Looks like Angel Kiss has a new doll

Post by serotta »

I saw this in the new releases at Rosemary Doll this morning - a 172B. Nice-looking doll but it's 38.5 kg.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looks like Angel Kiss has a new doll

Post by mathieu242 »

I like her. A LOT. Been waiting for AK to come out with a 172+ cm doll with smaller breasts.

Just noticed she is the second AK doll to have the integrated head design, so no exchanging heads with this one but I really like what they did with the body. If those measurements are correct ( :lol: ) I love the 26" waist and 36" hips. If those numbers are accurate the pictures don't do her justice.

I'm probably still leaning towards the AK17-167, especially after the Cubiko post two weeks ago mentioning that the AK17 is actually 170cm not 167 cm. I think the breasts look slightly more natural on the AK17 as well.

But this new AK25 looks incredible. Very nice :D :D :D :D

Angelkiss has like five or six great dolls in a row they've released. Very exciting.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Integrated head and body?!! 65cm waist? A *gasp* perfectly placed little asshole?? 8O

172cm, and starting at 2k with all those freaking ultra soft freebies at Rosemary Doll? :twisted:

This is def a game changer. 8) :whistle:
AIO 172b.png
AIO 172b.png (970.12 KiB) Viewed 866 times
Wow!! :o

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Doll Master wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:49 pm Integrated head and body?!! 65cm waist? A *gasp* perfectly placed little asshole?? 8O

172cm, and starting at 2k with all those freaking ultra soft freebies at Rosemary Doll? :twisted:

This is def a game changer. 8) :whistle:
AIO 172b.png
Wow!! :o

Yep, pretty much perfect :D
Angelkiss knows what their customer wants.

172cm5ft8-B-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-Darlene-Carnegie-17.jpg
172cm5ft8-B-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-Darlene-Carnegie-17.jpg (134.38 KiB) Viewed 858 times

The more I look at her the more I like her!

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

mathieu242 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:09 pmThe more I look at her the more I like her!
The more I think about it the more remarkable this is. She would be a perfect size S, so very easy to find clothes. The softness tech on AngelKiss is impressive from the most recent demo I saw (it was deleted from TDF - 4th generation softness?). Also, the AIO thing is very unique among silicone dolls, and especially among dolls over 170cm. This is disruptive at the current pricing (why are prices on the AK website twice what they are on vendor sites???).

This also happens to be my favorite body type (tall, fit, with a firm ass/tight butt, boobs not too big!, and of course perfect placement).
Attachments
AIO 172b silicone.png
AIO 172b silicone.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 829 times

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Why is this doll 11kg heavier than the AK8 that has wider hips?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 pm Why is this doll 11kg heavier than the AK8 that has wider hips?

Yes the hips on the AK8 are bigger but they are only 3cm bigger which is pretty negligible. I think the extra weight comes from the waist which is 10cm thicker on the newer doll. That's a lot of silicone. She's also 4cm taller which doesn't sound like much but I'm sure that requires a taller metal skeleton which is going to add weight as well.

88lbs is not light, but for a 172cm doll I think it will be very manageable for most customers.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Nice upgrade….

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

mathieu242 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:09 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 pm Why is this doll 11kg heavier than the AK8 that has wider hips?

Yes the hips on the AK8 are bigger but they are only 3cm bigger which is pretty negligible. I think the extra weight comes from the waist which is 10cm thicker on the newer doll. That's a lot of silicone. She's also 4cm taller which doesn't sound like much but I'm sure that requires a taller metal skeleton which is going to add weight as well.

88lbs is not light, but for a 172cm doll I think it will be very manageable for most customers.
I'm also guessing there's a lot of silicone in this new model, as you said, but weight reduction should give it a larger lightweight core?
The problem with most chinese doll manufacturers is that they don't answer and we are left guessing.
Zelex SLE has more meat and has less weight.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:09 pm

I'm also guessing there's a lot of silicone in this new model, as you said, but weight reduction should give it a larger lightweight core?
The problem with most chinese doll manufacturers is that they don't answer and we are left guessing.
Zelex SLE has more meat and has less weight.
I cant disagree with your comment about the lack of communication between manufacturers and their customers. Most of the best information on TDF comes from experienced doll owners.

As far as weight reducing foam cores..you can only reduce a doll's weight so much before an overuse of foam makes the doll too stiff. Then you try to compensate for that stiffness by ordering super soft silicone, but that softer silicone doesn't hold the makeup or realistic body detail effects as well as normal silicone or it tears easier... lol it's a never ending battle for perfection.

getawaydriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by getawaydriver »

I got my fingers crossed now... I have been watching for something like this... now where is the D cup version... tired of all these lil tittie dolls they have been coming out with. She's near perfect but the tits are too small.. they just need a little bit more volume. 90cm to 95cm bust on this body would be perfect. I was pondering that new 168cm but it has small pancake tits.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This is a silicone version of the WM 172B with the WM #398 head attached. As with most dolls copied from TPE moulds she is a bit softer around the edges than the original, as well as an updated positioning of the openings.
getawaydriver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 pm I got my fingers crossed now... I have been watching for something like this... now where is the D cup version... tired of all these lil tittie dolls they have been coming out with. She's near perfect but the tits are too small.. they just need a little bit more volume. 90cm to 95cm bust on this body would be perfect.
The original 172B sold in heaps, the D cup version hardly sold anything at all, so makes sense to copy this version.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Cubiko wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 amThis is a silicone version of the WM 172B with the WM #398 head attached. As with most dolls copied from TPE moulds she is a bit softer around the edges than the original, as well as an updated positioning of the openings.
Is there any chance of a video to go with this photo shoot? Also, do you know if she has a movable mouth? Is the head soft???

Thanks!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Doll Master wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am Is there any chance of a video to go with this photo shoot? Also, do you know if she has a movable mouth? Is the head soft???
It is unlikely that this doll has a moveable mouth or jaw, at least for the moment. These are all good questions and should probably be directed to AK.
I did the original TPE design of the body and head but was not involved in this silicone version, although I have known it was in the pipeline for some time.

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scatterling »

Cubiko wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 amThis is a silicone version of the WM 172B with the WM #398 head attached.
Ah, I thought she looked familiar. :wink:
updated positioning of the openings.
The improved LHP is such a big win, really well done on this one too.
I wish WM went the extra mile to updating their existing TPE models as well; it's currently one of very few reasons I am likely not getting a WM.
The original 172B sold in heaps, the D cup version hardly sold anything at all, so makes sense to copy this version.
Now you've got me curious about sales statistics comparing the actual popularity between different models and heads... :D
Cubiko wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:13 amI did the original TPE design of the body and head but was not involved in this silicone version, although I have known it was in the pipeline for some time.
Really cool that we get contact with insiders like you on this forum. :)

INFORMATIONS