www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech features. Advice please

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Lonelybrit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Irontech features. Advice please

Post by Lonelybrit »

Hi All

So I'm after some advice on some or all of these please. Looking at getting a IT 163cm full silicone.

Long story short have pretty much had my fill or real women....with IT having so many features I'm hoping that my days of real women are done😂. So I'm basically looking at the full works. Any feedback/real world experience of the following would be great.

ROS - any good? Looking at S1 head. Also oral sex function.

Heating - both oral and body.

Moaning function.

Auto blow job.

Electric hips.

Looking at ordering from Your doll (again any feedback appreciated).

Fully loaded is around £3k mark which I'm happy to pay if the extras are worth it.

Thanks in advance👍

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Re: Irontech features. Advice please

Post by Layla and Laura »

Lonelybrit wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:53 pm Hi All

So I'm after some advice on some or all of these please. Looking at getting a IT 163cm full silicone.

Long story short have pretty much had my fill or real women....with IT having so many features I'm hoping that my days of real women are done😂. So I'm basically looking at the full works. Any feedback/real world experience of the following would be great.

Moaning function.

Auto blow job.

Electric hips.

Fully loaded is around £3k mark which I'm happy to pay if the extras are worth it.

Thanks in advance👍
As having some first hand experience *wink* I can say get what you want, make yourself happy.
ROS - I think so but hard for more detail.
Mechanical is up to you. I’m just basically wonderful as I am with ultra soft, none of that fancy stuff needed.
Attachments
IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0258.jpeg (8.79 MiB) Viewed 725 times
Davey2469 - I belong with him
Layla and Laura:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme [/color] 10% coupon carycme10

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

If you’re going silicone, I recommend Ultra Soft Silicone.

I have the automatic bj feature and for me, I think it’s worth it. Just a heads up though, this feature will make your doll slightly heavier. Having both the bj & hip motor combined will be an increase of even more weight. I’ve read reviews on the hip motion and not many are good. Either the motor fails or it can be a struggle to position your doll for standing depending on where the motor angled the hips. There may be positive reviews out there, I just haven’t seen them.

I have the ROS S1 head and I would say it’s pretty good. I have other ROS heads that work better for me such as Starpery Hedy and SE Annika ROS heads. ROS heads are very subjective on how they feel to each person. It depends on your size as well as the size vs the head’s oral cavity and range of motion of the jaw. Then there’s the detail. For me, the Irontech ROS heads are appear plain in comparison to my Starpery ROS heads. I used my Hedy head with the Irontech bj function and its spank bank material forever stored in my memory lol.

The last link in my signature is my review of my Irontech 167cm. The thread includes photos of the ROS 1 head and later in the thread, videos of the head & bj function in action
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

I personally wouldn't go with the auto-hip thing. Not only does it add more weight, but if something fails, you'll be cutting your new doll open to make the repairs. I wouldn't get anything mechanical in a doll. The less that can go wrong with a $2500-$3500 purchase, the better. Just my opinion.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Moaning function.
Auto blow job.
Electric hips.
Hi Lonelybrit ! We have an Irontech silicone 168 B Celine

ROS - S1 Head has a Positionable jaw - stays open and stays closed, supposedly, maybe you could ask for pictures. Our S34 can be moved then reverts to the mid position.

Heating - we use an electric blanket.

Moaning function - FUN to have but, DO NOT Get this installed in her body. It is WIRELESS to the body sensors so it does not need to be attached at all. Our body has a cavity gouged out of her side to hold this box that sits on her night table.

Auto blow - YES. Ours shorted out the first use. She was on her back, no pillow, so maybe the weight of her own soft silicone head? I found a short in her wiring and Irontech sent a replacement circuit board, just haven't installed it because it is still way better than not having it! Normal necks are stiff. Even with a dead motor her neck still travels the length of the motor with a slight restriction so she can still hold a pose. A standard neck will not move like this and will not be as real. In the heat of the moment, you'll want to change her motion instantly so guiding her head works better with the motor off than with the motor on. IMO.

Electric hips - YES. This is a good option because it feels very realistic and it completely bypasses the weak hip weld which can cause spine separation. The electric hips still work, but I'm careful with them, I don't restrict their motion and we've used them maybe 4 times in the 7 months we've had her Irontech.

If you're looking at the Full Works, get Hard Hands/Feet, Boltless Standing Feet, Articulated Hands, Gel Butt/Breasts, Ultra Soft Silicone, and vagina insert--the labia are on the body and feel very realistic, but be very careful lubing the opening when taking the insert in/out, use a drying stick or rolled up paper towel to stiffen the insert when inserting.

The Irontech has geared knees which is a good skeleton design.

My review IT silicone 168 B : viewtopic.php?p=2424097#p2424097
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

UpperLower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 am
I have the ROS S1 head and I would say it’s pretty good. I have other ROS heads that work better for me such as Starpery Hedy and SE Annika ROS heads.
Slight thread drift. I have the SE Annika ROS head (as well as the Regina ROS head). You're saying this one works well for it's "intended function"? I haven't got around to trying that yet...
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (coming soon)
#3 later this year

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

UpperLower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 am If you’re going silicone, I recommend Ultra Soft Silicone.
How is the ultra soft silicone compared to TPE?

Lonelybrit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lonelybrit »

Thank you all for the detailed replies - brilliant advice.

Yes definitely looking at hard hands, standing feet (boltless), ultra soft silicone.

Definitely going for gel breasts - also gel butt and ultra soft thighs.

Still undecided about the electric hips - though as 1 reply points out it does offer the advantage of hips being stronger. Its something that would be good to have but use infrequently.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I reject all electric mechanical features. Once it breaks it's over. Similarly, ROS is only for photos for me--dont want to risk damage to the head.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

bbc3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:53 pm I reject all electric mechanical features. Once it breaks it's over. Similarly, ROS is only for photos for me--dont want to risk damage to the head.
Exactly the point I was making. If it breaks (and it will) there's no repairing it unless you cut your doll opened. No thanks.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Advisory note: Please keep in mind that comparing competing brands is the province of the Dolls In General-Members Only forum and should not be pursued in a manufacturer's forum. The focus of this topic is seeking feedback on features offered by Irontech, so please keep subsequent discussion on topic.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Dbalpha

Post by Dbalpha »

mattythek wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 pm
UpperLower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 am If you’re going silicone, I recommend Ultra Soft Silicone.
I have ultra soft and I would say it falls in between silicone and TPE. It’s soft and playable but still has firmness to it that TPE does not have.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

PartThree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am
UpperLower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 am
I have the ROS S1 head and I would say it’s pretty good. I have other ROS heads that work better for me such as Starpery Hedy and SE Annika ROS heads.
Slight thread drift. I have the SE Annika ROS head (as well as the Regina ROS head). You're saying this one works well for it's "intended function"? I haven't got around to trying that yet...
The S1 is ok. It’s not my favorite, but it gets the job done.

Dbalpha wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm
mattythek wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 pm
I have ultra soft and I would say it falls in between silicone and TPE. It’s soft and playable but still has firmness to it that TPE does not have.
I agree Dbalpha. It’s not as soft as TPE, but it’s not firm like standard silicone. The benefit is that it displays the body freckles & paint details better & longer than TPE. I would recommend hard hands & feet too. The hard hands prevent the articulating fingers from poking through while the hard standing feet keep floors and shoes from being damaged since they do not have bolts.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Moaning function.

Auto blow job.

Electric hips.

Thanks in advance👍

Welcome to the Forum Lonelybrit:)

From experience I can say that the Irontech 163 is a very good choice. This body could really be a replica of a real woman and is extremely sexy!

But I read from your text that this will be your first doll and that's why I advise you to forego all the electrical functions for two reasons.

1. This doll weighs only 30 kg in its standard configuration, which is very beginner-friendly, but if you add these technical gadgets and then extra soft body parts, then you end up with almost 40 kg and that is often even for experienced doll owners too much...

2. In general, these new gadgets have so far been very short-lived, regardless of the manufacturer. Even if your doll is still usable after the technology fails, you still have unnecessary weight that you have to move.

I can't say anything about the ROS heads, except that they look less realistic than the hard silicone versions. (Almost all promotional pictures show the hard silicone version)

If you can't do without blow jobs at all, then choose ROS (also if kissing is important to you)

Ps: We're talking about dolls here, and as matter-of-fact as that may sound, that means a hole is a hole. The mouth will feel no different than the pussy or the ass (if you ignore the auto blow function)

In contrast to TPE dolls, silicone dolls can also be warmed very well with electric blankets, which are cheaper.

I would definitely go without the moaning function because, on the one hand, it sounds very fake (independent of the manufacturer) and, on the other hand, it can quickly break. In addition, such options make cleaning the doll more difficult!

As an absolute beginner, I would honestly like to recommend the standard silicone version, which means foregoing all electrical gadgets and the ultra soft silicone. I know from experience that you will inevitably make a lot of mistakes with your first doll and the more robust the doll is, the less damage you will cause.

I personally own the standard silicone version of the 163 and it's great, it doesn't feel like a real woman, it's too "hard" in certain places (butt, thighs for example) but I know that this doll will last a very long time and the sex with her is fantastic!

If all of this doesn't sound convincing to you, then go for the ultrasoft version with all the other soft options available (that would be my choice for my next Irontech doll) but be aware that you will then have to be very, very careful when handling her , because the soft silicone is much more susceptible to damage and tears.

This way, your first doll won't cost much more than £2,000 and you'll still have £1,000 left over for clothing and jewelry :whistle:

:glou:

Edit: I just found out that you have been a forum member since 2018 and own at least one TPE doll. Of course, this makes most of my text unnecessary for you. I'll leave it up anyway in case new or future doll owners read this.

Lonelybrit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lonelybrit »

Hi Nirodha

Thanks for the advice. Yes it's now second doll for me - with a break in between. Your thread on your 163 convinced me that she is the right model. Out of curiosity what size clothing does she take?

In terms of care I have a big house and big bedroom so she will be either in bed or on a chair - I learnt a lot of handling lessons with my first tpe🤦....

My thinking is the cash is pretty irrelevant - I have a well paid job so kind of thinking that if I'm shelling out on a sex toy - albeit the mother of all toys some of the bells and whistles would be good.

I do switch between the electric hips - seeing pros and cons. I certainly appreciate all the advice from everyone here and have a while before I place the order - work commitments - cash rich time poor at the moment so I have time to mull things over.

Your thread on the 163 is phenomenal and your photography is top rate though👍👍

INFORMATIONS