http://www.climax-doll.com/

#82 Mega Torso Sex

Reviews on ClimaxDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

#82 Mega Torso Sex

Post by mholmes »

I’ll say upfront I'm not good at reviews and have been hesitant to write this one. I don't have any unboxing pictures. I am totally sold on this model! I've had three full size dolls and three torsos and i’ll never buy a different model. Once I wear this one out I’ll buy another one. This one has a M16 mount for a head.
I think these are probably some of the largest gel filled boobs you can find. Each boob is 30 inches around. When she's on top the hang like a busty woman with somewhat firm boobs. The boob jiggle is better than the videos.
The love hole looks to be two layered with great labia. I'm larger than average and I don't feel like I'm being pushed out and room to go balls deep. The LHP is made for missionary; it would be nearly impossible to enter the vagina from the rear, but, the butt is. :) Doggy is great for anal with a 52” hip.
She's heavy but perfect for me.

My only with is the butt was gel filled.
Attachments
IMG_4671.jpeg
IMG_4671.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 191 times
IMG_4672.jpeg
IMG_4672.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 191 times
IMG_4673.jpeg
IMG_4673.jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 191 times
IMG_4674.jpeg
IMG_4674.jpeg (660.82 KiB) Viewed 191 times
IMG_4675.jpeg
IMG_4675.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 191 times

INFORMATIONS