www.sino-doll.com

Top-sino Masterpiece – Apotheosis Series 「ACE Soft-Max」T155 Launching with Realistic “Artist Makeup”

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Top-sino Masterpiece – Apotheosis Series 「ACE Soft-Max」T155 Launching with Realistic “Artist Makeup”

Post by Sino-doll »

1920官网4娃banner-英.jpg
1920官网4娃banner-英.jpg (11.42 MiB) Viewed 1583 times

It has been a year since the “Soft-Max” models launched. During this time, Sino-doll has never stopped upgrading and developing its products. Deeply studying user needs, functional research and development, and product design jointly point the way for us to move forward. The household name of "Soft-Max" is the greatest encouragement and the most positive feedback to Sino-doll's product design, technology and service spirit! At the same time, doll lovers are increasingly calling for the technological integration between Top-sino’s ultimate sensory experience and “Soft-Max technology. The craftsmanship and technology of both have reached the level of perfection, but when it comes to integrating with each other, it is not as simple and crude as the words.
The new 「Ace Soft-Max」model T155 is integrating practical value, visual enjoyment and spiritual pursuit.
In order to give back to doll lovers’ support for Sino-doll over the years, 「ACE Soft-Max」 is not only based on functionality, but also updates the existing excellent performance of the predecessor, and also incorporates many unique little ideas to give it a unique sensory experience. . Whether it is appearance design, material selection or technological innovation, we create every detail with perfection and dedicate the top products to the most distinguished you! Let you have eternal companionship, and become your most loyal supporter and strongest backing.
Sino-doll’s new products must have advanced technology, which is not only the inherent impression that doll lovers have on us, but also the driving force for our continuous research and development. Comparing the "Soft-Max" models with the soft and waxy feel of a round girl, the 「ACE Soft-Max」 specially developed for the soft and elastic fleshy feel of an energetic girl, which requested it to achieve a textured feel, and also take into account of the supporting capacity. The material's durability has increased exponentially in terms of stretchability, tear resistance, oily level, and painting durability.
Taking the user's daily use experience as the primary starting point, this time we refer to the professional human body softness and hardness structure to allocate the degree of body softness. After countless experimental tests on the proportion and thickness of glue injection, we strive to restore the authenticity from one to one. No matter the touch feeling of the human body, the hardness of the calves, knees, ribs, or shoulders is appropriately increased to improve the overall stress points. When it is necessary to move or adjust the movements, it can be more arbitrary and handier.
In addition to following the traditional options like standing without bolts, hard feet, finger joins and hard hands, the「Soft-Max」model T155 also has separate joint points in the palm. From now on, the swing of the hand shape is no longer limited to awkward and stiff movements, but can be grasped things as freely as a real person, even holding or lifting objects is no longer imagination. Sino-doll will make your dream come true!
The new breast design is based on the structure of human breasts and mammary gland, perfectly replicating the simulated soft and realistic touch of breast subcutaneous fat tissue one for one, making it smoother, more delicate and softer than soft-core egg tarts. Just open your hands and wrap them around, like a water ball shaking around in your palms. Whether it is simply rubbing her breast or breasts sex, you can experience an all-round orgasm from body, heart to brain.
During sex, woman nipples are easily aroused and sensitive under stimulation, resulting in congestion and staying erect. This is the soul of orgasm erect nipples! To make the emotional effect more realistic, this time Sino-doll even went so far as to refine the makeup to the extreme, imitating the change in areola color caused by hormonal changes, and superimposing multiple layers of color to bring the concept of "infinitely close to the real person" thoroughly.
Softening the labia makes the caressing effect of thrust gentler and more comfortable. Just gently grinding at the entrance can make people breathe faster and the brain starts to feel numb. At the position of the lower body, Sino-doll has upgraded the width of the vagina entrance, which will improve the sexual experience, adsorption and wrapping feelings in an advanced way. 「ACE Soft-Max」 continues the single-channel design, but at the same time adds a short channel for the anally, which not only ensures the aesthetic requirements, but also creates more possibilities and playability for the performance of the movements, and also leaves room for imagination of matching.
Regarding the structure of the vagina, although there have been innovations in three different experience-like real-life channels of girl type, lady type, and mature woman type, Sino-doll has never stopped continuing to upgrade user experience. This time, a different channel type has been added: the meat shield BBW type. Just the right amount of soft meat without losing firmness, and the multi-layered wrapping feeling provides a degree of relaxation and multiple layers of existing stimulation.
The buttocks of 「ACE Soft-Max」 do not set an upper limit for softness. 「ACE Soft-Max」 cloud-like luxurious soft buttocks are not just about adding softness, but are pursuing a touch that is similar to the flesh like feeling of a real person. No matter tapping, pressing, pinching or bumping., softer than jelly, duller than clouds, elastic at the touch of a finger, the ultimate sensuality is layered like waves, enjoying the double feast of vision and feeling. In addition, the durability performance optimization of the 「ACE Soft-Max」 material makes every thrust more worry-free.

卖点_1-英_01.jpg
卖点_1-英_01.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
卖点_1-英_02.jpg
卖点_1-英_02.jpg (967.82 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
卖点_英_03.jpg
卖点_英_03.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1583 times

You thought this was the end? How can it be! The "Sino-doll Aesthetic Standard", which has always been a benchmark in the industry, continues to improve the understanding and interpretation of beauty in response to the individuality and particularity of different head sculptures, and launches "Artist Makeup". "Artist Makeup" was created through long-term collaboration between Sino-doll and a well-known visual art makeup effects team. An exquisite makeup is the perfect combination of the makeup artist's art and technology, and is the pursuit and presentation of beauty. Real beauty should base on bones structure, not only for the skin surface. In terms of sculpture, the new heads T33 Migao and T35 Mili, while shaping the three-dimensionality of the facial features, pay more attention to highlighting the beauty of the bones structure. "Artist makeup" is based on a full study and understanding of the facial structure of the head sculpture, "adapting measures to local conditions" and setting the main tone of the makeup through unified and harmonious color matching, showing a unique personalized style, combined with moderate and even makeup. It creates a three-dimensional and contoured look while retaining "small flaws", making the overall makeup natural and refined, and more like a real person. The formation of "Sino-doll Aesthetic Standard" is by no means achieved overnight. We do not hesitate to absorb and cultivate talents. The members of the co-created artistic makeup effect team of "Artist Makeup" include many well-known senior makeup artists. They have won numerous awards in international makeup artist competitions. They have served as senior lecturers in international makeup and makeup schools for many times, and their makeup creations have participated in countless large-scale script productions and star-rated dinners. Through their ingenious makeup techniques and devilishly strict control of details, countless stunning top-level makeup looks are created.

妆容对比-米糕-英.jpg
妆容对比-米糕-英.jpg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
妆容对比-米栗-英.jpg
妆容对比-米栗-英.jpg (9.96 MiB) Viewed 1583 times

Sino-doll has always been committed to providing positive emotional value to every doll lover. Every product optimization and technology improvement must be based on the actual needs of doll lovers and their spiritual pursuit. Whether it is the official pictures or videos that captivate you at first sight, hesitation for customized options in the purchase stage, the itchy waiting process, the exciting unboxing moment, or the considerate after-sales service, it is because of the attention to detail that it can even be said that “stubbornness” has created Sino-doll's "what you see is what you get", or even "what you get is higher than what you see". This is also the source of Sino-doll's strong brand identity.

This time we will have three plans for the launching promotion.
1.jpg
1.jpg (628.15 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (567.62 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
Valid time: 25th May, 2024 to 2nd June, 2024

Those who are asking for video please look at here.

软度.mp4
(46.53 MiB) Downloaded 209 times
1- 软度.mp4
(89.58 MiB) Downloaded 211 times
T155软度胸+屁股.mp4
(11.88 MiB) Downloaded 271 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Top-sino Masterpiece – Apotheosis Series 「ACE Soft-Max」T155 Launching with Realistic “Artist Makeup”

Post by TwoReflections »

Do you have any plans of applying this technology to bodies with realistic proportions?

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Top-sino Masterpiece – Apotheosis Series 「ACE Soft-Max」T155 Launching with Realistic “Artist Makeup”

Post by xanen »

TwoReflections wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:02 pm Do you have any plans of applying this technology to bodies with realistic proportions?
Very much agreed. These improvements are great but the recent new bodies seem to all be with exaggerated proportions of hip and breast sizes.
Some of the thighs are almost as thick as the waist. It's not so much about whether it's thick or thin but the overall proportions of the entire body needs to be in harmony with each other.

An example is the S161 small breast body. if you look at the top half of the body, it looks like a petite person but if you look at the bottom half, it looks like someone who is much chunkier.
Thick thighs coupled with skinny arms, ultra thin waist and face/neck just makes the body look weird and out of shape.

Balance of the overall body proportions is the key.

It would really be good to have one closer to a realistic average built body.
Some of the older sino bodies have much better proportions than the newer ones.
It would be good to hire someone with fine art/anatomy studies background to give guidance on the body sculpts.

Just to add, no offense to anyone that likes these new bodies. It's just that lately, it's been only this one style and nothing else..

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

xanen wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:32 am
TwoReflections wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:02 pm Do you have any plans of applying this technology to bodies with realistic proportions?
Very much agreed. These improvements are great but the recent new bodies seem to all be with exaggerated proportions of hip and breast sizes.
Some of the thighs are almost as thick as the waist. It's not so much about whether it's thick or thin but the overall proportions of the entire body needs to be in harmony with each other.

An example is the S161 small breast body. if you look at the top half of the body, it looks like a petite person but if you look at the bottom half, it looks like someone who is much chunkier.
Thick thighs coupled with skinny arms, ultra thin waist and face/neck just makes the body look weird and out of shape.

It would be good to hire someone with fine art/anatomy studies background to give guidance on the body sculpts.

Just to add, no offense to anyone that likes these new bodies. It's just that lately, it's been only this one style and nothing else..
Thanks for the advice. We will let every body know if the upgrades are available for other bodies.
Sino-doll always insists of developing all kinds of shapes of bodies meet the needs of all the doll lovers instead of just making similar model shape bodies. In practical life, especially talking about realistic body shape, model shape body is not the mainstream. However, you could still find model shape body like T169 etc.

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

Sino-doll wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:52 am
Thanks for the advice. We will let every body know if the upgrades are available for other bodies.
Sino-doll always insists of developing all kinds of shapes of bodies meet the needs of all the doll lovers instead of just making similar model shape bodies. In practical life, especially talking about realistic body shape, model shape body is not the mainstream. However, you could still find model shape body like T169 etc.
Hi, thanks for the reply. It's good to know that the older bodies will get upgrades.

I have to say, I think you misunderstood me. No where in my previous post did I say model shape body was mainstream. I did not even mention anything about model shape body.

If you read my previous post again, I said "realistic average built body."

I am talking about the proportions where once it is too far out, it looks malformed instead of a human being.
(proportions of arm, head, neck, shoulder, waist, hip, thigh, feet etc.. All of these parts in proportion to each other will achieve an overall balance and consistency.)

This is difficult to explain in words so I took the time to find a random anatomy reference picture from the internet of an average figured female (not supermodel).
This one depicts the thigh to waist and hip to waist ratio. Granted, everyone is different but it should be within limits.
Too much and it looks a bit alien.

For example, the 161 doll depicted here, how would a person be able to put on this much mass/meat in her thighs and hips, but then it avoids/doesn't show up anywhere else in her body?
Look down at your own thigh, can you imagine that it is as thick as your waist? That is what is happening here.

Again, if the purpose is for exaggerated/stylized body then that is fine. But if you are going for realistic, then this is too far.
I have more to explain but it takes time to make these images so I'll stop here.

sinoAnatomyExplained1.jpg
sinoAnatomyExplained1.jpg (124.3 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

xanen wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:54 am
Hi, thanks for the reply. It's good to know that the older bodies will get upgrades.

I have to say, I think you misunderstood me. No where in my previous post did I say model shape body was mainstream. I did not even mention anything about model shape body.

If you read my previous post again, I said "realistic average built body."

I am talking about the proportions where once it is too far out, it looks malformed instead of a human being.
(proportions of arm, head, neck, shoulder, waist, hip, thigh, feet etc.. All of these parts in proportion to each other will achieve an overall balance and consistency.)

This is difficult to explain in words so I took the time to find a random anatomy reference picture from the internet of an average figured female (not supermodel).
This one depicts the thigh to waist and hip to waist ratio. Granted, everyone is different but it should be within limits.
Too much and it looks a bit alien.

For example, the 161 doll depicted here, how would a person be able to put on this much mass/meat in her thighs and hips, but then it avoids/doesn't show up anywhere else in her body?
Look down at your own thigh, can you imagine that it is as thick as your waist? That is what is happening here.

Again, if the purpose is for exaggerated/stylized body then that is fine. But if you are going for realistic, then this is too far.
I have more to explain but it takes time to make these images so I'll stop here.

sinoAnatomyExplained1.jpg

Thanks for replying also. However, I have to reply that the model S161 you are talking about belongs to Sino-doll series, which focus on feature between real person and anime so that I think it is not fair to compare it to real person's proportions. Maybe you could know more about the different orientation of each series. Anyways, as we keep develop different body shapes, hope you will get what you need one day. :glou:

FruityPop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FruityPop »

Hmm how does the new mammary gland breast jiggle in comparison to the previous Soft Max? I think we are all eager to see this.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

FruityPop wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:11 am Hmm how does the new mammary gland breast jiggle in comparison to the previous Soft Max? I think we are all eager to see this.
Not a good student. :plaidskirt:
The video has been uploaded at the end of main post.
Plz kindly check.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

I would also love to see a truly realistic body from Sino, maybe based on a bodyscan. You make stunningly beautiful dolls, including these ones. ♥️

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Hello,
How can I select Top Sino Miyou head for the Ace Softmax body? I don't really want the new heads.
Can I select breasts cup size for 155cm Ace softmax body?
Also, how can I apply the promotional discount? any code?
https://www.sino-doll.com/product/155cm ... rs-makeup/

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

please show some love to the t161cm

this body still only has 1 photoshoot

i'd love to purchase this, but after buying a softmax doll, i cannot down grade to a harder doll now
please work on full length anal channels too, im not sure why sino has trouble with this

Muscle6Lord
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Muscle6Lord »

claydough wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:21 am

please show some love to the t161cm

this body still only has 1 photoshoot

i'd love to purchase this, but after buying a softmax doll, i cannot down grade to a harder doll now
please work on full length anal channels too, im not sure why sino has trouble with this
I totally approve, T161 is an insane body shape but missing softness and good lhp. I think if it's body have full lenght anal channel, perfect lhp and softness it's instant buy for many of us, I think

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

They did an excellent job on the LHP with this one. You can clearly see that it's very well positioned.... I'm giving this one very strong considerations.
sex-doll-migao-sino-t-t33-155cm-51-rrs-artist-makeup-ace-soft-max-433_1024x1024.jpg
sex-doll-migao-sino-t-t33-155cm-51-rrs-artist-makeup-ace-soft-max-433_1024x1024.jpg (7.68 MiB) Viewed 571 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

INFORMATIONS