teddy-babes.com

Wish I had one when I was younger...

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
dan-is-grate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wish I had one when I was younger...

Post by dan-is-grate »

Anyone else go through that phase in your early-mid teens where you were still too immature and naive etc etc to be capable of or even WANT a real girlfriend, but your hormones made you utterly obsessive about sex so that dichotomy made you chase girls way out of your league that deep down you hated the personalities of but they were popular cos at 14/15 cos they had the biggest racks etc?
Really, all you wanted to do was play Playstation games and stuff with your mates and, but every form of media and your hormones are telling you you're nothing unless you've screwed at least 30 people by 15!

Had I had a TB back then, I would have been one happy bunny of a teenager instead of the angsty, whiney, nauseating "why don't girls like me" teenager. I actually had a teddy bear from my childhood that I tried to fool around with back then, so it's very fitting that my doll of choice (at least in my girlfriend's abscence) should be a TB!

All I know is, when I'm all growed up with kids of my own, if I have a son who seems to be having the same adolescence I had, he'll be getting a gorgeous plush girlfriend to see him through the tough times!

Dragoneye
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Presents! Presents! Presents! Presents!

Post by Dragoneye »

dan-is-grate wrote:All I know is, when I'm all growed up with kids of my own, if I have a son who seems to be having the same adolescence I had, he'll be getting a gorgeous plush girlfriend to see him through the tough times!
Wow Not THAT would be one Heck of a Christmas Present! 8O
Talk About a "Stocking Stuffer" hehehhe :twisted:
Hmmmm Sure beat the hell out of the Socks that I Got! hahaha :wink:
Btw i hear ya' I did alot of Chasing the Girls i loved to Look at but Hated to hear. Have to say NOW my Taste has reversed, I have dated SEVERAL Very Plain SMART Women that i Love to Talk to, & Loved every minute of it!
GOD BLESS LONELY LIBRIARIANS! :razz:

dan-is-grate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dan-is-grate »

Damn straight man, love that description: Love to look hate to hear! I shall be using that in conversation! My own realgirl is to me the beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, but it isn't the way she looks, it's our connection. I always did like those kind of girls, but as a teen, it's all about impressing your friends isn't it, not about being with someone you actually LIKE.
Thinking of introducing her to my TB soon, my Tina and her 4 foot tall Garfield would look cute having a cuddle! (better not have any ideas though ;)

Dragoneye
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

CAUTION!!!

Post by Dragoneye »

dan-is-grate wrote:Thinking of introducing her to my TB soon, my Tina and her 4 foot tall Garfield would look cute having a cuddle! (better not have any ideas though
CAREFUL DAN!!!!
That Garfield Might Be SNUGGLES IN DISGUISE!!!!!
8O :!: 8O

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Ok guys,

I apologise in advance for what I am about to say OK.

My intro into sex was finding out how to masturbate, cause nobody told me.
Then I had to learn how to seduce girls so I could, eventually, have sex with one.

This was the way of things when I was an ado. (I'm now 63).

These days, there's no problem with girls getting the contraceptive pill at the legal age.

So, there's no big hang up about having sex anymore.

OK, this is where I risk to upset peeps. The natural sex progression is how I described it. However, if one was to introduce a love doll to a young person, there is a risk that that young person might mature having a fixation towards dolls.

I remember myself, when I was a young teen, praying and wishing for a girl to be by my side in bed. Our hormones are so dominant that we see sex everywhere. That has been like that since time began.

I would certainly supply my young son with condoms, but I would NEVER buy/supply him with a love doll.

RG first.......love dolls second.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Dragoneye wrote:That Garfield Might Be SNUGGLES IN DISGUISE!!!!!
LOL, yes, better check the stuff'd before any mishap happens. :P

On the serious side I have to second zaza here.
I remember when I was young I wanted "the real thing". At that point in time I would have been rather disappointed of "having just a doll". Its only now that I have learned that the "real thing" is not good for me that I have grown interest in dolls.

I guess the hate/love phase in adolescence is important for a growign personality - you dont do kids a favour if you make live too easy for them. Oh, and its not bad to learn how to use your hands in case its needed, anyway.

Well, I dont have kids myself, so its just my two cents.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Hmmm...this is a tough issue to decide: whether or not to get a horny adolescent son a love doll or not

I can see the possible danger of the kid getting "fixated" on the doll. But, on the other hand, what about all of the emotional / psychological damage that might occur to him from being sexually frustrated and, as his rejections by members of the opposite gender increased, feeling like he was not good enough to secure the love (and body) of any RG?

I know when I was a horny young guy, I would have LOVED it if my parents could have gotten me a high-end love doll to "play" with. Of course, these were not available commercially back during the '60's and, even if they had been, my parents would have been too embarrassed to get me one anyway.

I guess it depends on the young person involved. Most could probably handle a doll, learn from it, and then eventually be able to make the successful transition to the "real thing". Others might, indeed, be happy to just consort with a doll for the rest of their lives.

Really, though, what difference would it make just so long as HE was happy? I'd rather have a son who is happy with his dolls then one that is miserable from a string of "bad" relationships with RG's.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

:roll:

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

I can't imagine anything more depressing for an adolescent male than having to masturbate using a device provided to him by his parents.
That's one subject I am grateful never came up between me and my folks.

If I had something like a realdoll when I was that age I would have fucked it to pieces in no time flat, it's just as well I didn't.

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

HOLY COW!!!

I would have never left my beadroom if I had a RD growing up!!! :twisted:

And I would have loved every minute of it! :twisted:

Siber
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Siber »

Looking back, after having gone through massive amounts of rejection for 20 years before I finally just gave up and got the dolls, I think I would rather have had them beforehand. I wouldn't have spent 20 years depressed and suicidal.
"My wife has a doll collection, over 100 dolls... I'm the weird one 'cause I have one.... under my bed in the box"
--Dwight York, comedian--

dan-is-grate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dan-is-grate »

I seriously doubt having a TB or other kind of doll as a teen would stop anyone from chasing RGs. It would however take some of the sting away from rejection.
As for worries about them not learning "the ways of women", a love doll and a woman are so different it's a pointless comparison. A love doll is, for all intents and purposes a teddy bear that satisfies adult urges (even RDs and the like) did your childhood teddy bear ever replace your friends? Not a chance, it just comforted you when they let you down or weren't there to comfort you themselves.
Using your hand is the obvious thing, but damn does it get boring.

johnb

Post by johnb »

I wouldn't get a doll of any sort for a lonely teenage boy. All it would take is one hint, one glimpse, one loose word when he's with his peers, and the kid would be "outed as a pervert" and destroyed socially.

Let him go the traditional route with a tube sock and a pinup on the wall or a secret magazine.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Siber wrote:Looking back, after having gone through massive amounts of rejection for 20 years before I finally just gave up and got the dolls, I think I would rather have had them beforehand. I wouldn't have spent 20 years depressed and suicidal.
Siber,

I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I can't even begin to understand what you must have gone through.

There is a famous poem that goes," Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all".

I hope my post hasn't offended you.

Siber
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Siber »

Zaz, Ever see the Movie Men in Black?

If not, it has a great response to what you said, One I heartily agree with.
"My wife has a doll collection, over 100 dolls... I'm the weird one 'cause I have one.... under my bed in the box"
--Dwight York, comedian--

INFORMATIONS