betterlovedoll.com

Dolls in Bondage

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Dolls in Bondage

Post by Gagman_s »

Who enjoys old fashioned detective otm cloth gags?

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

MyLovelyBabes wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:19 pm Vicki wrapped up and exposed in duct tape.

IMG_6345.JPG
IMG_6332.JPG
IMG_6365.JPG
IMG_6367.JPG
IMG_6364.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG
IMG_6374.JPG
IMG_6352.JPG
Do you make custom photos with your dolls and how many full dolls do you own if I may inquire?

Calldridge84
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re:

Post by Calldridge84 »

b-man wrote: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:39 am This one's my favorite in this thread :twisted:

Wow, the realism in this photo is great!

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Gagman_s wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:14 pm Who enjoys old fashioned detective otm cloth gags?
Welcome to the site, gagman! I'm a fan of anything that keeps the princess quiet :) I'll provide what I can. Repeated use of the ball gag is probably bad for the doll's mouth long-term, I suppose.

Enjoy sexy Belinda discovering that she's going to be late for her fancy dinner. It's not her purse the thief is after!

Abducted1.png
Abducted1.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 395 times
Abducted2.png
Abducted2.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 395 times
Abducted3.png
Abducted3.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 395 times
Abducted4.png
Abducted4.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 395 times
Abducted5.png
Abducted5.png (962.57 KiB) Viewed 395 times

Mmnph! Mmn mh!
Unfortunately where she's headed now has no interest in what she has to say!
:glou:

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Well wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 pm
Gagman_s wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:14 pm Who enjoys old fashioned detective otm cloth gags?
Welcome to the site, gagman! I'm a fan of anything that keeps the princess quiet :) I'll provide what I can. Repeated use of the ball gag is probably bad for the doll's mouth long-term, I suppose.

Enjoy sexy Belinda discovering that she's going to be late for her fancy dinner. It's not her purse the thief is after!

Abducted1.png

Abducted2.png

Abducted3.png

Abducted4.png

Abducted5.png

Mmnph! Mmn mh!

-Well
Nice bondage photos with your dolls and another good ones are the ones like from the three stooges like the one called a snitch in time or the one with the blonde where her chin could be seen under her otm gag. Great scenes and nothing like a quiet damsel or lady getting ready for some fun.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Nothing like a group of bound and gagged dolls, each captured individually, trussed up and gagged in layers to keep them quiet. Only to strip them down later for a long night of fun and not a single complaint will be heard from however many are caught. Possibly to create a harem or a slave sale, wadded cloths, cleave gags, strip or two of duct tape, and a nice otm bandanas or whatever will help keep them all quiet and compliant. Just a fun scenario that can never fully ever be done or realized. All races apply no group of ladies left untouched well within reason that is, after all women are all beautiful in their own ways. Especially bound and gagged damsels in distress.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Well wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 pm

Abducted1.png

Abducted2.png

Abducted3.png

Abducted4.png

Abducted5.png

Mmnph! Mmn mh!

-Well
Did you use a blue or a green screen for the background or is it real? Either way it is a great background and setting for the whole shoot and looks great and what she thinks or likes in the scenario does not matter as she is kept nice and gagged.

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Gagman_s wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:17 am Did you use a blue or a green screen for the background or is it real? Either way it is a great background and setting for the whole shoot and looks great and what she thinks or likes in the scenario does not matter as she is kept nice and gagged.
I sadly do not have a green screen (should probably get one sometime) so everything around her has been manually erased out. But the color shading has been edited to make her match the background so that helps the illusion immensely despite any imperfections adding her in. I agree it is a nice look for her! 🤐

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

In general I just enjoy multiple ladies or dolls bound and gagged in such a way as described as above. Mostly because well do not see it often so it is a rare treat and yes she does look good and you did a great job with what you have. Just make sure to enjoy the spoils of the evenings work! Trust me I would lol!

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Several great things about dolls over women, not that there is anything bad about women I love them in every aspect just not so much in others. Is a doll never says no ( unless you want them to 😋 ), is they never say no, always put out unless they are broken. Never complain, make fun of you, insult you or call you some sort of negative word, never reject you. No back talk or talk poorly behind your back, never complain about your kinks or your real or imagined performance in bed and cannot get pregnant or cheat on you and leave you on the hook when a divorce is slammed against you. This is just an opinion and general observations does not reflect anything to any woman in general. Is a real ideal woman wanted of course but at least with a doll the negatives are at minimum.

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re:

Post by FalcExpress »

midnight wrote: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm Don't forget the mashed potatos :D :D :D

OK...I'll explain that comment.

A few years back, I got a batch of JP bondage vids.......one of them had a girl all tied up in thick ropes (they take pride in the rope knots,) then some guy just started to throw handfuls of mashed potatos at her :twisted: :roll: It was weird.....but sort of fun at the same time.
LOL

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FalcExpress »

Nice photos, everyone!

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Any ideas for a beginner doll as to get one affordable for a limited budget? Namely buy a whole doll or in parts just trying to get into this world already in the deep end on my particular bondage kinks as is. Just really do enjoy the pics and the possibilities inherit in this unexplored world for me.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

So what kind of gag materials do others use on their dolls, I am primarily a cloth gag person silk, scarves, even long tube socks, bandanas of course. With tape definitely my second most favored each type of tape colors but definitely duct tape a top favorite. Same goes with binding materials nothing that can do much damage and material under the tape to keep from leaving marks or residue behind on the subject. Any other notions?

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Siliconeman wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:21 pm Someone said thick !

_Amelia_kinky_06.jpg
_Amelia_kinky_08.jpg
_Amelia_kinky_22.jpg
_Amelia_kinky_26.jpg
damn I wish I had her!

INFORMATIONS