Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Where's the best place to get lingerie online that fits? :)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Where's the best place to get lingerie online that fits?

Post by IVGavordny »

Reviving this topic since the new guy thinks that there may be some new answers.

Has anybody tried shopping at Light In The Box? They seem to have a good variety of lingerie, cheap.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/fashion-lingerie_5529
Ilya Vladomirovich Gavordny ...but you can call me Ilya
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

gdlc

Post by gdlc »

I've bought a lot from yandy.com especially Espiral brand that seems to fit a BT2...XS Victorias Secret is probably the best, bought a lot of that on Ebay...

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

If it's hard to find right-sized clothes, maybe I can have another outfit included before my bt3 ships..
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

miss_marceline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by miss_marceline »

I've been shopping for my recent BT3 order online. It may be a newbie mistake on my part, but it "seems" like it's a slightly easier sized body to shop for. So far, I've purchased a couple of things from Victoria's Secret/Pink, a bikini from Wicked Weasel, and a stretchy pair of yoga shorts with a t-shirt. The bikini has tie sides, etc... so everything I bought should be safe from what I've read.

I've been looking at shoes online, but I decided to wait until I see the shoes I get when my BT3 Star arrives. I've been looking online, and I found some good shoe purchase candidates.

I have also been looking at dresses, and it appears I will need to order a petite size for most fashions. The two styles I'm really looking for are a traditional dirndl dress, and a polo shirt dress. I've found some of each style, but I'm trying to make sure I have the right sizes and getting a good value. I'm not in a rush to purchase these, and I have some good items to keep me busy for awhile.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

miss_marceline wrote:I've been shopping for my recent BT3 order online. It may be a newbie mistake on my part, but it "seems" like it's a slightly easier sized body to shop for. So far, I've purchased a couple of things from Victoria's Secret/Pink, a bikini from Wicked Weasel, and a stretchy pair of yoga shorts with a t-shirt. The bikini has tie sides, etc... so everything I bought should be safe from what I've read.

I've been looking at shoes online, but I decided to wait until I see the shoes I get when my BT3 Star arrives. I've been looking online, and I found some good shoe purchase candidates.

I have also been looking at dresses, and it appears I will need to order a petite size for most fashions. The two styles I'm really looking for are a traditional dirndl dress, and a polo shirt dress. I've found some of each style, but I'm trying to make sure I have the right sizes and getting a good value. I'm not in a rush to purchase these, and I have some good items to keep me busy for awhile.
Thanks! I may hit you up for some links to outfit my BT3 :)
How long ago did you place your order? I placed mine only last Thursday. (The wait is gonna kill me!)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

miss_marceline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by miss_marceline »

BurntHostage wrote:
miss_marceline wrote:I've been shopping for my recent BT3 order online. It may be a newbie mistake on my part, but it "seems" like it's a slightly easier sized body to shop for. So far, I've purchased a couple of things from Victoria's Secret/Pink, a bikini from Wicked Weasel, and a stretchy pair of yoga shorts with a t-shirt. The bikini has tie sides, etc... so everything I bought should be safe from what I've read.

Thanks! I may hit you up for some links to outfit my BT3 :)
How long ago did you place your order? I placed mine only last Thursday. (The wait is gonna kill me!)
I'll let you know what works for me. Sadly, these next two months are going to drag waiting for the arrival... <sigh>

Edit: I ordered on January 31st.

INFORMATIONS