Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

jessic drake - talking doll by Midiman (Photos)

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: jessic drake - talking doll by Midiman

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "No problem! I can replace the voice box with an air pump so she can blow in your ear instead" by Midiman
I already had a doll that blew in my ear.
It was a latex inflatable that I guess couldn't handle me.
So in the middle of sex, I felt something blowing in my ear, followed by a flat doll.

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

If the doll's comments were based on my experience, the phrases would progress through a few stages. Maybe you could make memory sticks, after each one has reached it's end, you would just plug the next one in.

The first would be stage one, or "months one through three":

This stage would include phrases like:

"I love you", "I've never felt this way", "I heard this song and I thought about you", "You're gonna break my heart", "What can I do for you?", "I want you so bad", "You can do whatever you want."

After that one had come to an end, it would proceed to stage two, or "months four through seven":

"You never say things like that to me", "I send you ten texts to your one", "You think I'm ugly", "You think she's pretty?", "I'm going to cry."

Then stage three, or "months eight through eleven":

"I've just got a lot on my mind", "You've changed", "I never said that", "EWWW", "Lucky me", "I don't care what you do", "Fine."

Stage four, or "month twelve":

This would be the smallest memory stick, and would mostly be blank.

Then a month after that you come home one day and the doll's just gone. Ha Ha Ha
Bubbles' #1 Fan

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

midiman wrote:Woa, man Roxxy doesn't even fit the definition of Robotics! My kids used to have dolls that you could pull a string and it would talk to you. Roxxy is just a digital step ahead of that!

With all the concern about the environment I decided to produce a more environmentally friendly and affordable Talking Doll Kit that can be installed on any doll. No batteries needed. As a matter of fact, here is the prototype.

I made an extra long cord so if you let go she can talk for a full 5 minutes. Also I have a domestic speech module for those who may think they are missing their married life....
"Dear, take out the garbage." "Not now, I have a headache." "Don't you ever do anything besides drink beer and watch TV?"

This is a demo from my Cheap Sexy Date module....

I hope to be taking orders once I get a little more feedback and finish Beta Testing.....

Cheers,
Midiman

LOL :haha4: Really funny mate, I think you might have hit on something there :thumbs_up: :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Flaco

Post by Flaco »

Hi Midiman,
it's a fantastic idea!!!! :D What about lovely screams of pleasure? They would be great!! :glou:
ciao ciao!!

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Flaco wrote:Hi Midiman,
it's a fantastic idea!!!! :D What about lovely screams of pleasure? They would be great!! :glou:
ciao ciao!!

Great idea, but where would I get them? I've never had that effect on women before :lol:
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Flaco

Post by Flaco »

midiman wrote:
Flaco wrote:Hi Midiman,
ciao ciao!!

Great idea, but where would I get them? I've never had that effect on women before :lol:
well, there's nothing worst than staying in bed with a voice-recorder on the bedside table!! :D
yet there is one solution: some years ago, I was looking for strange sounds for my pc (for exemple, when one receives an e-mail the pc makes "beep" while I wanted something of more crazy, now when I receive an e-mail my pc screams!! :D ) and on the web I found a big library of sounds: really all type of sounds!! :)
How do you call in english those little screams? I'd like to do a search on the web (with my headphones on, I don't want that my neighbours might thing there's an orgy going on at home!!) :D
ciao ciao!!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

narcissus wrote:
midiman wrote: I hope to be taking orders once I get a little more feedback[...]
She's a bit foul mouthed.
I'd customize what mine would say:

"Make love to me, won't you?"
"Read to me, please."
"I'll always be there for you"
"You can trust me"
"I will never hurt you"

"I'll wait right here, until you return."
"I'll miss you until you return."
"Please kiss me."
"I love you narcissus!"

:)
Hmm, I'm a little leery about those two, they remind me too much of: "I never married you for your money" (my ex's favorite line 8O )...
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

I also have my laptop set up so when things happen like I get a dialog box open or notification of a new message etc my laptop plays a sound bite from one of my favorite Sci-fi shows. (Dr Who)

If the Dr is'nt makeing some sarcastic remark then a Dalek or The Master is trying or threatening to kill you!
:wink: :twisted: :twisted: 8O

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

I am working on a new posh vixen voice module cause she doesn't really seem to fit this one now that I've had a chance to talk to her :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

B-Zilla Lives wrote:If the doll's comments were based on my experience, the phrases would progress through a few stages. Maybe you could make memory sticks, after each one has reached it's end, you would just plug the next one in.

The first would be stage one, or "months one through three":

This stage would include phrases like:

"I love you", "I've never felt this way", "I heard this song and I thought about you", "You're gonna break my heart", "What can I do for you?", "I want you so bad", "You can do whatever you want."

After that one had come to an end, it would proceed to stage two, or "months four through seven":

"You never say things like that to me", "I send you ten texts to your one", "You think I'm ugly", "You think she's pretty?", "I'm going to cry."

Then stage three, or "months eight through eleven":

"I've just got a lot on my mind", "You've changed", "I never said that", "EWWW", "Lucky me", "I don't care what you do", "Fine."

Stage four, or "month twelve":

This would be the smallest memory stick, and would mostly be blank.

Then a month after that you come home one day and the doll's just gone. Ha Ha Ha
Mostly blank, except for the court summons and hearing date! 8O :puppydogeyes: :( :cry:

Thanks but no thanks, I prefer the soft silent type myself.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

jessica_drake
Wicked Girl
Wicked Girl

Post by jessica_drake »

OMG!! you guys are funny...

but i have an idea. i can record audio clips for you guys (my iphone does it with ease, great quality!)
i can read phrases or scripts as you desire... even say your name. ; ) hell, if i'm going to be on here with you guys, may as well do it BIG, right?!? and i'm a great dirty talker, imnsho. :lol:

i could throw this in for free with a wardrobe order, OR do it for not much $, since i already own the equipment.

good idea! thanks!

xoxo,
j
Image ___ Image

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

dont forget the spanish version ... :D :D :D .

"DAME MAS CERVEZA!"
"COJEME!"

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

jessica_drake wrote:OMG!! you guys are funny...

but i have an idea. i can record audio clips for you guys (my iphone does it with ease, great quality!)
i can read phrases or scripts as you desire... even say your name. ; ) hell, if i'm going to be on here with you guys, may as well do it BIG, right?!? and i'm a great dirty talker, imnsho. :lol:

i could throw this in for free with a wardrobe order, OR do it for not much $, since i already own the equipment.

good idea! thanks!

xoxo,
j
Wow...now you're really talking ;) Maybe you could post a little TDF shout out right here as an example ;)

P.S. Glad you found Midiman's talking doll mod amusing ;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

playtime wrote:...then a Dalek or The Master is trying or threatening to kill you!

You know, if my doll starts yelling EXTERMINATE! at me, I'm pretty sure I'd kick it out of bed.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

This is an awesome idea, Midiman, and I'm psyched to see that Jessica is totally behind this. You may be onto something here!

If my doll started yelling anything at me, I'm pretty sure I'd jump her instantly. Talking doll? Yes, please. Even if it's threatening to kill me. <3 I'll win her over with the power of love... :lol:

Jessica:
I cannot express how cool you are! You rock! <3 <3 <3
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

INFORMATIONS