SexDollAmerica.com

Dolly Definition: iDollator

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

Which ONE of the following MOST describes your doll interests? (Votes may be changed anytime)

I am a Doll Owner
22%
I am a Doll Collector
4%
I am a Doll Hobbyist
4%
I am a Doll Enthusiast
8%
I am a Doll Admirer
13%
I am a Doll Lover
26%
I am a Doll Fucker
13%
I am a Doll Addict
4%
I am an iDollator
6%

Total votes: 227

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Are you an iDollator?

Post by midiman »

tchon wrote:
Debra wrote:
Perhaps the reason why a dog makes such a great companion is because sex and hormones are not in the mix...at least I sure hope not Usually they tend to hump your friend's legs
Ive always bought my dogs one these for that problem. Inflatable dolls for me, and inflatable legs for the dog. :wink:
:haha4:
Anyone knows about something similar for cats? Their "unconditional love" for me is getting a bit on my nerves this evening ...
Cats? Heck, you'd need stainless steel legs or you'd be going through a lot of vinyl repair kits :)

Debra, two thumbs up on the :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: inflatable leg...
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

tigerwhite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tigerwhite »

I'd consider myself a doll admirer. All I own really is a teddy babe right now.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Zarnon wrote:
Well, if I could find a human female that is capable of feelingthe true, unconditional love that a much simpler organism like a dog finds so easy to come by, then I most certainly would go for the human, of course.
You won't find a female fitting that any more than a guy would fit that for a female.

Some of the barriers we put up to relationships are so high SuperGirl couldn't jump them. :multi:

Geez, if I could find someone who accepted (not tolerated) the dolls I'd be hella happy.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't "Gender bashing". It's just that I ain't looking for a romantic relationship with a guy. :razz:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

tigerwhite wrote:I'd consider myself a doll admirer. All I own really is a teddy babe right now.
My initial reaction to this was "Well, a Teddy Babe is still a doll, so wouldn't that make you a doll owner?"

But I suppose it's a matter of perspective. I've found that Teddy Babes are the idea doll for me, so I consider myself a doll owner, as would many others with Teddy Babes, Candy8teens, inflatables, and so on. Whereas someone who sees such a doll as a stand-in for the higher-end doll they can't yet feasibly have (can't afford one, living situation makes it too difficult to conceal, etc.) would obviously feel differently.
midiman wrote:
tchon wrote:
Debra wrote:
Perhaps the reason why a dog makes such a great companion is because sex and hormones are not in the mix...at least I sure hope not Usually they tend to hump your friend's legs
Ive always bought my dogs one these for that problem. Inflatable dolls for me, and inflatable legs for the dog. :wink:
:haha4:
Anyone knows about something similar for cats? Their "unconditional love" for me is getting a bit on my nerves this evening ...
Cats? Heck, you'd need stainless steel legs or you'd be going through a lot of vinyl repair kits :)

Debra, two thumbs up on the :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: inflatable leg...

So perhaps what I need is a mechanical arm that, depending on her mood, will alternately give me cat a neck massage or repeatedly slap her on the small of the back (and follow her around the room in the process). 8O Oh, and also pretend to ignore my sister's cat whenever he's nearby... :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

NotMyName wrote: So perhaps what I need is a mechanical arm that, depending on her mood, will alternately give me cat a neck massage or repeatedly slap her on the small of the back (and follow her around the room in the process). 8O Oh, and also pretend to ignore my sister's cat whenever he's nearby... :wink:
SO what your saying is you want a robotic Thing! aka: Addams Family!??

8O :razz: :razz: :roll:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

tigerwhite wrote:I'd consider myself a doll admirer. All I own really is a teddy babe right now.
Well. There are a lot of members here that own only one doll. Does the type or number make any difference how many? Even a collector has to start with his first doll;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

twister

Post by twister »

I am single without a doll or a real girl.

calpolygradstudent
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by calpolygradstudent »

I don't own a doll. I'm a researcher who believes there are many who might benefit from having access to one. I am so amazed by the love and care many have and give to their dolls. I'd love to have a doll just based on aesthetics, they are so carefully and artistically made.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

CalPolyGradStudent wrote:I'd love to have a doll just based on aesthetics, they are so carefully and artistically made.
Thats a big reason for me too. I love taking photographs of the doll. And another reason is that my libido is too much for my wife.
6.03.JPG
6.03.JPG (228.22 KiB) Viewed 9175 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Looks like the majority in this community, according to the poll are - Doll Lovers (27% of those that voted).

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

midiman wrote:<snip>Perhaps the reason why a dog makes such a great companion is because sex and hormones are not in the mix...at least I sure hope not :) Usually they tend to hump your friend's legs :)</snip>
Laila (my dog) never trys to hump anyone's legs. My housemate's dog Carter, however, is always trying to hump Laila. Which drives my house mate nuts because, like Laila, Carter is a bitch.

No, I mean she really is a bitch; they are both female.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Erika
Doll
Doll

Post by Erika »

janesays wrote:
CalPolyGradStudent wrote:I'd love to have a doll just based on aesthetics, they are so carefully and artistically made.
Thats a big reason for me too. I love taking photographs of the doll. And another reason is that my libido is too much for my wife.
6.03.JPG
That's a great picture!
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

I've been thinking... since I have gotten used to saying the word "iDollator" tonight, and have fit this definition (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/iDollator) to a T for the entire time I have been a doll owner, since I prefer dolls over relationships with real women, which has not changed at all in year and a few month that I have been a doll owner. It's a much more suitable title for me than simply "Doll Lover" so I am going to call myself an iDollator for now. :)

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I dont know what kind of dolls you refer. I have collector dolls, I have mannequin dolls, I have a little silicon doll and I have Bjd.
But only 1 big silicone doll.

I am a Doll Owner yes
I am a Doll Collector yes
And with these answers you have half the answer for the other questions.
Idolator: No for sure, I never had idols in my life and never will, but Freddy Mercury came close :wink:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

idol

a. An image used as an object of worship.
b. A false god.
2. One that is adored, often blindly or excessively.
3. Something visible but without substance.
idolization - (verb: to idolize): as an excessive admiration, devotion, envy or attachment to a person or thing.
idolize - Admire, revere, or love greatly or excessively
excessive - the state or an instance of surpassing usual, proper, or specified limits

iDollizer
iDollization

Worship -

–noun
1. reverent honor and homage paid to god or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
2. formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.
3. adoring reverence or regard: excessive worship of business success.
4. the object of adoring reverence or regard.
5. ( initial capital letter ) British . a title of honor used in addressing or mentioning certain magistrates and others of high rank or station (usually prec. by Your, His, or Her ).
I like iDollizer. :) or iDOLLizer.

I like midimans def from before, too:
:
iDollator ▸ noun: One who chooses a doll as a companion to simulate an intimate relationship to the exclusion or want of having that relationship with another human being.
I kinda like saying iDollizer more than iDollator. I emphasis the "Doll" part in it when I say it. I'm an iDollizer. :) I will refer to myself as both now, probably the latter most, though, just sounds better to me, for some reason. :)

Huh, just noticed when searcing to see if that term was ever used before, and there actually is a member here that is named that:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26669

Perhaps the two can/could be used interchangeably.

INFORMATIONS