Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Howard Stern with jessica drake (pics)

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Howard Stern helps or hurts our community image?

Two thumbs up for Howard...he's cool!
21%
Two Thumbs down for Howard...he is an asshole!
36%
You couldn't bury him deep enough !
44%

Total votes: 39

janesays
Ex-Member

Re: Howard Stern with jessica drake (pics) POLL ADDED

Post by janesays »

Midiman wrote:I think the image they portray is violence towards women - not anything I want to be connected with.
Me neither. I used to like Howard but now I can't remember why.
Stacy wrote:Howard Stern isn't good enough to eat beans out of my cats ass.
:lol:
Black or Refried?
Not so cool beans.JPG
Not so cool beans.JPG (206.48 KiB) Viewed 4325 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Howard Stern with Jessica Drake (pics) POLL ADDED

Post by itsme »

Bianca wrote:
itsme wrote:...
He will get real coverage when the doll gos off a bridge or something ...
On behalf of all high end silicone dolls I think I am safe to say..."I hope he's attached to it when it goes off the bridge." Now THAT would be news :)
You can not talkk for all high end doll Co. Real doll and H/S have a working relationship.
IMO all others doll co. can cry "I would not want my doll treated like that" but, trouth be told they all would have loved the Hipe H/S at one time could create. No other Doll co got that kind of high end addvertising, and unless they can get on the last show of Opra none will. :haha4:

If H/S got the doll the 1st time and just said nice doll bla bla bla. and it wan anice nice talk , people would not have listened.
Being that it went down the ass hole H/S way real doll was something people was talking about.

Good Comercels work the same was. They get you with a catchy tone, or slogen you can get out of your head,
Or something hated remark you talkabout. its the same power the SA guy have.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

itsme wrote:
Bianca wrote:
On behalf of all high end silicone dolls I think I am safe to say..."I hope he's attached to it when it goes off the bridge." Now THAT would be news :)
You can not talk for all high end doll Co. Real doll and H/S have a working relationship.
In bigger print for the tired eyes :)
Please note, I made no mention of talking for ANY doll companies. I am talking for All Dolls like myself! Just as any woman can talk for all other woman against abuse and rape.

Just wanted to set the record straight :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

itsme wrote:
Bianca wrote:
You can not talkk for all high end doll Co. Real doll and H/S have a working relationship.
IMO all others doll co. can cry "I would not want my doll treated like that" but, trouth be told they all would have loved the Hipe H/S at one time could create. No other Doll co got that kind of high end addvertising, and unless they can get on the last show of Opra none will. :haha4:

If H/S got the doll the 1st time and just said nice doll bla bla bla. and it wan anice nice talk , people would not have listened.
Being that it went down the ass hole H/S way real doll was something people was talking about.

Good Comercels work the same was. They get you with a catchy tone, or slogen you can get out of your head,
Or something hated remark you talkabout. its the same power the SA guy have.
Sometimes things "backfire".......ridicule the doll, ridicule the purchase.

Think on that itsme

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

janesays wrote:Black or Refried?
LOL good one JS
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

AlbertE

You are right that can happen. But the story did not play out that way for real doll.
H/S helped R/doll alot,

people know H/S is a ass, but they do not care they still like him.
people bought in to sirs radio just to listen to that fool.

Most people here on the doll forum are caring people and like dolls, for more than just a toy or for sex.
We love our dolls. this post show my point on that.

But there are alot of people that buy doll just for sex and things ther wifes and girl friends dont do.
Say in the ass, deep throat, tie them up, smak ther ass and boobs, what ever there fedish is.
Dolls take it, H/S like I said is a ass hole, but like it or not he was very popular and may still be to some.

Can we say is wrong for what he did NO not realy, It was his doll.
We can and do say we dislike what he done, But more god than bad come from it. IMO. H/S bank account and Mat M banc account proves this.

Bianca.
You dolls talk to much :lol: :lol: I hope H/S some day gets to know you. :lol:
This way he will know what its like to have a broom stick stuk up his (*& $ :haha4:

AMALIA

Post by AMALIA »

Who is HS?
I do not know and I do not care.
Just keep him away of any doll.

I think it is bad publicity..
But what do I know?
It's all about the money.... sad, sad little world.
Melita's album

"Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long."

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I can assure you all that Matt M. did NOT know that howard stern would do this to the doll.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

:vamp: STE-E-RNN?!! :poop2:
He's nuthin but a low down, double dealin', back stabbin larcenous perverted wu-u-r-rm!
Hangin's too good fur' 'im!
Burnin's too good fur' 'im
He shuld be cut into little-bitty-pieces
and buried al-i-ve!

With apologies to Bernie Wrightson
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

stacy718 wrote:Howard Stern isn't good enough to eat beans out of my cats ass.
Hey Stacy, I think I have an idea for that "unmentionable" of yours...Image
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

itsme wrote:people know H/S is a ass, but they do not care they still like him.
Yeah, some people realize that being a complete scumball is just Stern's M.O. to garner ratings, but others do not. They'll see him degrading that doll and think, "Oh, that's what sex dolls are for." It can only reinforce their assumption that doll owners are misogynists seeking a means to treat women like objects (as opposed to us lonely nice guys who wind up treating objects like women :wink: )...or for those who got a kick out of it, that's it's perfectly normal to want to treat women that way if only they could get away with it. :x
stacy718 wrote:I can assure you all that Matt M. did NOT know that howard stern would do this to the doll.
Surely he didn't expect Stern to be all tender and loving with it either? :roll: But you're right. I know if I gave a guitar I built to a famous musician known for off-the-wall antics, I'd nonetheless be greatly disappointed if his reaction were to play a few cheesy songs on it and then smash it to bits. :evil: A few people might think, "That was a pretty cool-sounding/looking guitar; I'll have to check them out," but most will likely decide "Mr. Offthewall thought it was crap, so I'll never waste my money on one." I said earlier that, while Stern may inspire some people to head for the RealDoll site, other people who might've been considering a silicone doll could instead be put off by his reaction to it and think that wanting one somehow makes them less of a person. And as I also said, anyone who claims they don't care what other people think is either lying or severly emotionally stunted. I know it took me over a decade at the bottom of the social ladder at school to consciously realize that it's those who arbitrarily dislike me who have the problem, but it could indeed take my entire lifetime for my subconscious to finally accept it...pardon my digression. :cry:

And has no one stopped to think how jessica drake herself might feel about this? Keep in mind that this doll is not just an idealized depiction of a fantasy woman, but is in fact the likeness of a real, living person. While I doubt that Ms. drake is naive enough to think that everyone who buys her doll will treat it with the utmost respect and affection, seeing it so blatantly degraded like that can't be pleasant for her... :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

NotMyName wrote: And has no one stopped to think how jessica drake herself might feel about this? Keep in mind that this doll is not just an idealized depiction of a fantasy woman, but is in fact the likeness of a real, living person. While I doubt that Ms. drake is naive enough to think that everyone who buys her doll will treat it with the utmost respect and affection, seeing it so blatantly degraded like that can't be pleasant for her... :(

I agree 100%.

I'll bet she is hurt over it but will show a stiff upper lip about it, due to the fact that a lot of her fans- are also howard's fans.

nooserhang

Re: Howard Stern with Jessica Drake (pics)

Post by nooserhang »

Bianca wrote:Howard Stern is richer than most of us :(
What does that say for our society ?
Well Bianca I guess the message is clear, having cartloads of money doesn't give U class, one can be poor but elegant, educated, classy, decent...hey, I'm describing me hehehehe on the other hand one could be nothing but an ass loaded with gold (I've seen lots of those asses here in my country) and it seems this guy (U know who I mean) is just another ass loaded with gold, again, the mesage is clear and it's like this: "please don't be an ass, at least not in public" I wish ppl had another chance to see dollers and dolls under other light that show how special, tender, compasionate, classy, elegant... etc. etc. we are.

By the way happy holidays for U and your human
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

I believe the treatment that Howard Stern gave to the doll reflects his inner hatred of women. It is totally disrespectful not just of the dolls but of women itself. It represents violence against women.

After all, as Matt M, said in his interview...'The dolls are meant to be respect, the same as women are meant to be respected."

So Stern is using this symbolism to lash out at women.

Midiman told me he agrees with me.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

Does anyone listen to Howard Stern anymore?

Plain and Simple: Real Doll should break any ties they have with his show. There are better places to advertise.

IMO, the only one who should be the least bit upset by this might be Matt. Absolutely none of us in this community should be upset by anything Howard says on his stupid show.

****I will neither bounce nor read any further threads on this Forum that have Howard's name in the subject line. "He is totally insignificant!!"

Foxy

INFORMATIONS