Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Howard Stern with jessica drake (pics)

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Howard Stern helps or hurts our community image?

Two thumbs up for Howard...he's cool!
21%
Two Thumbs down for Howard...he is an asshole!
36%
You couldn't bury him deep enough !
44%

Total votes: 39

Zarnon
Former Member

Re: Howard Stern with jessica drake (pics)

Post by Zarnon »

Where's the vote for "indifferent"? I have HS on my satellite and can't remember tuning into him for awhile. He's had some funny moments and a huge fan base. I doubt he'd care about a poll with 37 votes. :D

Hey, we might be giving him fodder for a piece (dollowners up in arms with poll) and inadvertently helping his show?

Didn't Howard have a RD on his show back in the day? Sounds like he treated way worse was treated on the first show? And yet Matt's back for more?

RD marketed the poo-poo out of the 'sex' part exposure on the Howard Stern show so I'd say two people got their money's worth. If Matt M got some collateral damage on probably a one-off doll it was worth the millions it would've cost him to advertise on there directly.

Matt's a smart bidnessman. I don't think this was anything but another well-thought out strategic move.

I don't care what they say publicly, Howard knows his demographic and doesn't put on stuff that won't appeal to them. There's a substantial pussy-less part of his posse that will certainly segment off into potential doll owners. Yes, there will be a lot of people publicly disclaiming anything to do with them but somehow the doll industry just keeps a-growin' and a-rollin'.

The thing I like about Howard is he did it his way and fuck everyone else. Kinda my dream in a way.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

cosycottage

Re: Howard Stern with Jessica Drake (pics)

Post by cosycottage »

itsme wrote:
blindwebster wrote:Far too beautiful of a doll to be manhandled like that. Sounds to me like the guys on The Howard Stern show did nothing but make a spectacle of it for the most part.
Here is a quot of some of the things they have done to the doll.

"They were all freaked out by it. Will fingered it, but that was really it. Sal offered to piss on it. They did shove a broom stick up her ass."
Hmm... Last Exit To Brooklyn anyone? 8O

"... Afterwards the kids who were watching and waiting to take a turn took out their disappointment on Tralala and tore her clothes to small scraps put out a few cigarettes on her nipples pissed on her jerked off on her jammed a broomstick up her snatch then bored they left her lying amongst the broken bottles rusty cans and rubble of the lot..."
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Howard Stern with Jessica Drake (pics)

Post by Szalinski »

cosycottage wrote:
itsme wrote:
blindwebster wrote:Far too beautiful of a doll to be manhandled like that. Sounds to me like the guys on The Howard Stern show did nothing but make a spectacle of it for the most part.
Here is a quot of some of the things they have done to the doll.

"They were all freaked out by it. Will fingered it, but that was really it. Sal offered to piss on it. They did shove a broom stick up her ass."
Hmm... Last Exit To Brooklyn anyone? 8O

"... Afterwards the kids who were watching and waiting to take a turn took out their disappointment on Tralala and tore her clothes to small scraps put out a few cigarettes on her nipples pissed on her jerked off on her jammed a broomstick up her snatch then bored they left her lying amongst the broken bottles rusty cans and rubble of the lot..."

I wonder how loudly they would be laughing if we were to do that to something they paid 7 grand for?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS